How do i get a decent tan if i'm pale and only burn?

how do i get a decent tan if i'm pale and only burn?

Attached: 2257-pretty-bad-sunburn.jpg (490x549, 32K)

>how do i get a decent physique if im weak and only fail sets?

Attached: 8E2F4A84-27DE-460B-91D1-94D5D72B91A6.png (932x944, 241K)

Melanotan 2

Stop trying to look like a shitskin

Attached: white-man.jpg (2858x2562, 2.09M)

the golden hour for fair skinned people is 4pm

You go out in the sun often but with sunscreen on

Sunbath in the afternoon, full body sunscreen for sets every 20 minutes

Make sure you get good sunscreen like sun bum that doesn't give you skin cancer

Must suck being a cumskin that you burn in the sun and have to cope.

My poop is white though.

>this coming from a pale man
COPE

wear sunscreen dude

stand in the sun for a while, but not too long. it takes time or else you burn, stupid fuck.
you have to do it naked for a full body, even tan, or the fatties you attract on tinder will laugh at more than just your dick.

Attached: 1466188964757.png (248x233, 69K)

Why are normalfags so averse to wearing sunscreen? I've literally never had a problem with sunburn and I have a god tier tan.

Wearing sunscreen doesn’t mean you won’t get tan moron, also eat your carrots

You don't. Tanning is for trash.

beta carotene gives you a slightly more tan color. It won't really make you that tan, but it will give your skin a bit more depth and it looks better than just a normal tan.

>be nignog living in white cities
>get vitamin d deficiency because poo skin

>be white in city
>dont get vitamin d deficiency because white skin

kys user

Attached: blackface.jpg (716x900, 42K)

Please help lads.
Im a ginger and thus am fuarked, i know. But how do i go about fixing a farmers tan? My arms go from red to white in about a centimeter or less of space on both arms.
Im thinking about covering my arms/head and laying in the sun shirtless/nude with tan lotion (idk how it works or whatever tho since ive never used it) and hopefully letting the rest turn equal, thoughts?

sun/tan 3-10min/day

SPF50 all the time.

Turn around every 15min when sunbathing.

Don't spend the whole day on the beach.

Thats a nordcuck, they were slaves, real man were olive-skin mediterranean bulls

Attached: 1528724550349.jpg (590x881, 291K)

Why would you want to tan?
>muh studies say thots like darker coomplections

The studies literally just say that thotties want white men with dark hair lmao. Don't even have to be a med, just have the contrast of dark hair/light skin/light eyes.

Romans and Greeks were blonde and blue eyed.
My ancestors.

*snap*

tanning booth, 15 minutes, every week

Attached: 1529947926557.jpg (770x590, 96K)

I don't understand this shit at all. Why do pale people burn in the sun even in the countries their ancestors used to live? I really doubt Germanic people used to sit in their huts all day.

This.
If you're weak you start small and slowly work up.
If you're English you spend a short time in the sun and slowly increase.

UK summers tend to be June-August and we'll get 2-3 weeks of hot weather (if you're lucky, also depends on what part of the country) and the rest is mild, rainy or overcast at least. Then from September onwards the weather turns really shitty, it gets cold, wet and windy and stays that way until May-June the following year. So there isn't a great window where you can get a tan, your skin is more acclimatised to the bad weather because there's much more of it. Probably similar, albeit maybe not as bad, across a lot of Europe

Either they didn't give a shit (grug gon die of age at 35 so meh) or they were more cautious, since they didn't have sunscreen they avoided the sun as much as they could