Why is it acceptable for a woman in Europe to be a slut and still be "worthy"?

Why is it acceptable for a woman in Europe to be a slut and still be "worthy"?

Attached: AverageGermanGirl.png (640x640, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929714004765
blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ASHG2011poster-Mountain-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JkK5wNJ2UZI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=BFxpir0gSZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germanistan ain't Europe.

Outside of Jow Forums no one gives a damn about race/religion. You weirdos live in a pathetic fantasy, thinking you are going to have ethnostates.

I know only one girl who slept with a non-european (syrian refugee) and she is bisexual and has mental disorders. All the other girls I know would never even consider being with a non-european. I don't live in a huge city though, so maybe that's why.

> Outside of Jow Forums no one gives a damn about race/religion

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929714004765

Then if it's the case why white Americans only have about 5/6% of negroid admixture ?

thats the problem idiot, people think its acceptable

And the sluts are only promoted by the media, in real life acting slutty really kills your reputation

I don´t understand your point here, pls elaborate

>All the other girls I know would never even consider being with a non-european.

Attached: 1517552279310.jpg (782x788, 321K)

People like to fuck and don't give a damn about race

Tell that to my UPS driver, my neighbor across the hall, my boss, my barista, none of whom know of Jow Forums's existence.
Tell that to all the niggers on Twitter KANGing out on a daily basis. Tell that to Farrakahn.

That's a problem only for pol tards

If women and men did and does not "give a damn" about race when it comes to mating, then why white Americans present such a begnine admixture with afro-americans, despite having lived 300+ years in the same territory ?

One time in high school we had some of your burger niggers for some stupid event as visitors and everyone was avoiding them. But again, it might be different in cities like Berlin, which has been degenerate since Weimar.

live comes from between HER legs

*Life*

its your funeral, race mixing always leads to destruction of host nation

>avoid the groid
They were wise to do so.
I don't even fucking go to Walmart in my town anymore. It's turned into a miniature Haiti. If I absolutely MUST go to one, I drive 12 miles to the next town over. It's a clusterfuck.

what a shame, shes such a QT :( I wish I could impregnate one of these girls and I'd have blonde QT children

Whew lad... you are the one living in a bubble.

It is actually pretty shocking how many people care about this stuff but are too afraid of you communists to speak up.

Attached: 1519073433321.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

imagine being this cucked, i cant remember when I last saw a brown person, let alone a nigger

So she likes getting gangraped? Nice that she has several political parties helping her with that.

Ok be sure to bin that knife your worse than Jew York now you amazing faggots

Attached: 4B2F0102-3790-47A4-A2D6-E96AC35F6EA7.png (1242x2208, 3.81M)

It is amusing, but everyone I know in the white gated type communities and countries dont give a fuck.

People who actually live with, intermarry with, and generally have to deal with the shit skin invasion are all pretty woke as to why having some land for white people isnt the worst thing ever.

Attached: bongistan2.jpg (750x438, 27K)

>Then if it's the case why white Americans only have about 5/6% of negroid admixture ?

its less than that.

Or: she could have 20 mikro pimmel and nein Große Schwarz Dickah

rare

Shut the fuck up you disgusting sick britfaggot. You whole disgusting faggot riddled island should be burned to the fucking ground for disgusting pile a sick subhuman scum it is. Don't post here sick faggot, just fuck off and die.

Feels bad, man.
Good news is I'm moving to that other town soon; 98% white, high taxes, no bus routes. Best of all, it's almost entirely residential, save a shopping center, a few restaurants, and the Walmart I mentioned, all scattered far between. Zero opportunity/refuge for niggers.

Attached: 1522365537046.jpg (471x388, 94K)

t. Neet
When I started working I found out that everyone is racist as fuck. Except one dumb secretary who burned the coal and ended up getting beaten up by him so badly that the guy got 15years in prison.

Yeah, you're right, it's 3.5% actually.

23andMe, examining the genomes of vastly larger numbers of people using thousands of times as many SNPs, estimates "about 2%" of "European Americans" have any detectable autosomal black ancestry. And three quarters of that 2% have only "about 0.5%" African ancestry

blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ASHG2011poster-Mountain-1.pdf

1 word.

MGTOW.

And there goes the shill thread. Right into the trash where it belongs.

that admixture also isn't evenly distributed across all whites. it's more like, a fraction of whites have a fraction of admixture, with the bulk of the rest being untainted.

Well, what did we find out about OP's question? Is it still better to have 10 BBC or 20 MP

We found out that this was a pointless shill thread

rare but most likely VPN

"1 mikro pimmel eines AFD Wählers"

"1 xxxxs dick from right wingers"

Based blonde thot

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JkK5wNJ2UZI&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=BFxpir0gSZM

Don't listen to this thot, she tell that on twitter, in reallife she will prefer white guys over "big black cock". It's just your typical white girls whoring around.