That 29 year old boomer

>that 29 year old boomer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

LOOK AT HIS HEAD

>29 year old boomer
>still wearing a college t-shirt

that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

based

>That 29yo black boomer who just started working out and fixing his 'life'

Attached: 1428093682442.gif (233x168, 1.61M)

Is that you user?

I'm not sure who I am anymore.

Attached: 1448132708531.gif (245x230, 920K)

Does being a 26 yo with a masters, a carreer, a house and a decent car who is dating a 18 yo 9/10 and doesn't do shit but partying in the weekend and lifting and reading in the week count as a boomer?

boomers wear their frat shirts all the time brah "Yeah when I was in college I could do twice that weight buddy"

You could always join the military and reinvent yourself. Grab a comfy 3-4 year contrct job in the army for something youd enjoy or that would set you up for once you get out. Something in intel/crypto maybe. Theyre handing out fat bonuses atm like crazy. Once you get out youll have money saved, and a gi bill to get free college if you choose. Just saying its an idea friend.
depends, wahts your masters in? And you say shes a 9/10 but until you post pics we cant judge.

your arrogance blinds you

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

Yes.

If you have to ask...

back to the nursing home gramps

>heh guys check out how smooth I am

Attached: 1530099760659.png (1455x1324, 525K)

>masters in museum studies
"haha yeah guys, im 26 with a master and a gold digger GF, see im not a boomer

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

"I party every single weekend, just like the good ol' days. I also date a GF that reminds me of my high school years. Im not a boomer tho."

Attached: now-this-is-boomerposting.jpg (480x315, 96K)

Law
It does
Never minded it but had 5 different people question it
Not denying me having money affects her judgement

Also not denying my hairline is reciding. But whatever, we're happy. Thanks guys.

Ya bro, there are totally no downsides to that plan.

>army
>intel
>not just getting saddled as a bullet sponge

Pick the last one, you never had a choice anyway. If you're hell bent on the military then at least pick one of the three branches that won't have you choking on Allah's dick for 4+ years.

Attached: 1449558571834.gif (500x383, 998K)

these memes crack me up.

If you're around Jow Forums and born between 87-92, then you are /that boomer/

boomer is a mindset, not a number

Attached: 1529728405088s.jpg (250x232, 6K)

>crack me up
I can hear a boomer

29 yr old boomer here.
been on Jow Forums since jan 2007
don't give a shit about vidya. in fact I've never touched a PS4 or Xbox One.
I "get" memes from the last few years but I don't find any of them even slightly amusing
getting laid is way easier now that I'm older
I make 5 times as much money as I did when I was 21
I haven't gone to /b/ or Jow Forums in years

oh look. another rich lawyer owning a house while barely out of school and "dating a super hot 18 year old" because he cant get a girl his own age and parties nonstop on wekeneds because of how alpha and extroverted he is post on Jow Forums

nice digits friends

one year til your golden Jow Forums birthday. let us know and we'll have a big celebration :)

My man
Man I wish you the strength I had to get through your shit

This boomer shit is too real...

Imagine being such a loser that you have a supposedly good job, social status, etc, and you have to resort to trolling high school campuses and slut dating apps like tinder to find young whores lacking father figures who who are only spreading their legs for you because you can buy them shit and act like a sugar daddy to them

God I hope I don't end up like that and I could actually find women my age with similar prospects and situation to mine

alright now tell us..... do you drink /sips/?

>92
DELET THIS, I STILL HAVE TIME

Attached: 1523320237586.png (1800x1428, 1.6M)

nah. black coffee most days. sometimes green tea

This is me. I have been working out almost everyday since December 27th, really starting the see the gains these past 2 months. I want to join the Air Force as a mechanic, I already work on cars for a living so I have a lot of experience and enjoyment in this field.

When I first started working out I could barely run 1 mile, usually requiring 2 rests during that distance. Now I can run 2 miles non stop at around 7-7.5 mph. 27 years old btw

>tfw I'm a "boomer" to you guys
>tfw I fucking don't care because it's hilarious
keep it up you young faggots.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (144x217, 7K)

>cant get a girl his own age
Chances are most of the girls his age just found themselves on the wrong end of the bell curve when it comes to fucking Chad and partying on the weekdays and are about a year from thinking they deserve someone like him to settle down with.
Stay toasty

this guy
doesn't even /sip/

proud of it

Ive been getting trolled since before you were born son

2/10 gotta step your game up, not even slightly butt flustered

>implying us boomers arent fucking with eachother

tastes like shit, is expensive and coffee does way more for me anyways

If it does then keep on boomin' baby!

we all got some boomer in us

lmao my fraternity was "sponsored" by monster, basically we would get a free crate every week to give to people at our parties

We had closets full of sips that no one would drink because we were so sick of it, makes me laugh every time I see a sip meme

>my fraternity

kek

you know what i always say, old timer.. when in doubt, boom it out

Attached: download.jpg (220x220, 10K)

whats so funny gayboy

fraternity is something a boomer would say

he's only 26 years old. girls don't get to that terrible panicking age until their mid to late 30s or past. mid 20s girls are absolutely fine

but keep defending this aspie whose only benefits are money and he uses it to act as a sugar daddy to teenage girls to make up for how he was a virgin through high school and college

>26
>dating a 18 yo
lmao

I love how this post when completely out of focus, the focus being 29 year old boomer dom mazzetti

>born in 1999
>already feeling like a boomer

>that 19 y/o boomer

The receding hairline gives it away, it's tragic man.

Jokes on you, I'm 26 and also have an 18 year old gf but I'm a college dropout who's failing miserably in life.

>Trying to brag this shitly on /fit
>gj retard, no one believes your bad role playing

Partying is homosexual, degenerate, cuckshit.

what's a boomer now? it's redefined here, right?

when did this shitty boomer meme start? it's pretty subpar

Why don't you lurk for a year before posting, cancerfaggots?

i've been here for years you faggot

i'm here since 2009 kid but didn't to know all meme shit caus i have a life outside u know faggot.

Dom(mike ) was actually college age in this vid(22-23)

LLM? Are you eurochad?