MAKE IT STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: THE_PAIN.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>tfw dad could never play with you because he had back problems and then he cheated on my mom

Attached: 13b.png (680x680, 791K)

wohlauf kamaraden aufs pferd aufs pferd

Give it about 8 months. That's what it took for mine to become somewhat bearable. In the meantime get a prescription for diclofenac, that shit made it seem like there was nothing wrong and I had no noticeable side effects. Some days on diclofenac I forgot I had the issue. I read about it possibly inducing cardiac arrest in the long term though so I went off it and now just toke the fuck up when I get home from work and it doesn't bother me much anymore

dam senpai, speak on it

it's literally your posture and chair

had this with sloppy posture on a wooden chair, switched it for a gaming one, back pain never visited again

Thinking about this same shit, user. I started with ss like 2 months ago and now I'm having low back pain because of posture? I mean I've had this same posture all my life and now it hurts?

honestly, do lower back and lower body stretches.
i start foam rolling my glutes and legs and doing generic lower back stretches that i googled and it fixed my back pain.
turns out if your lower body is tight, it pulls on your back and causes lower back pain.

Attached: 1527117761425.jpg (600x324, 74K)

Gonna try that, user, thanks. Thread can die now.

back extensions
back extensions
back extensions
back extensions

After each set I let gravity stretch me out for a few seconds
also leg raises and stretches backwards believe it or not

>have back pain
>do squats and deadlift in a workout
>do some back extensions
>back pain fuckn rises again
this shit happens with romanian deadlift and pause squats i really dont know how to fix it

It's the worst. I admit I sit all day both for work and in leisure time. I still exercise but the time I spend sitting is way wayyy more than doing anything else.

someone didn't do his lumbar extensions.

Attached: 1499474762194.jpg (398x370, 28K)

hahaha that’s sad af

EMBRACE IT OP

THIS IS THE FINAL PHASE OF MAKING IT IS THAT SEPERATES THE MANLETS FROM THE LANKLETS.

YOUR BACK IS GOING INTO OVERDRIVE TO PUSH TO 6’2

Godspeed

Attached: 4C1EF2B6-D220-4C7B-A9F0-672EE3F84274.jpg (600x598, 33K)

Welcome to 30yo boomerhood

Deadlift victim?

Squat victim. I just noticed that it's an asymmetric squat causing this shit. Gonna fix that.

Unironically start doing yoga
>test boost from a room full of qties in yoga pants
>increased mobility and flexibility
>used to have daily back pains, now it only flares up if I dont do yoga or stretch in a week or so

Attached: 7bb972930ade9852a43c9745eeb24a4d--sexy-yoga-poses-black-girls.jpg (736x1104, 76K)

clearly he didnt have back problems then

RDL and pause squats are way more stressful than regular versions, that's probably why you feel like shit. Lower the weight and up the reps.

vodka is a good temporary solution