How much do I need to bench to get a big tittied gf?

>or any gf.

Attached: 520A55BF-1B12-4B31-BA10-725F5FE81E01.png (1024x888, 1.32M)

Be the richest man in the room at any given time.

I swear sweater mammas always know theyre desirables its AIDS

But I’m a college fag, can’t I just bench real heavy and the titties will want me for my dedication?

If you're in college you need to have drugs and a party house

Do wholesome big tittied women exist (or any titty size)

Yes, in Poland and in Bayern...

>tfw when no Slavic large milkered qt.

Attached: 19556D7C-D933-41E3-819D-AEDF624B1B90.jpg (1144x1147, 481K)

>no bra vs push-up bra

It wouldn't matter if you benched 500lbs; asking this question means you won't get one.

Attached: 1501817489290.png (248x459, 175K)

I've just realized how awkward eating must be with big boobs. Its like having a permanent shelf you have to maneuver around.

Attached: buzz-lenny.jpg (1920x1081, 157K)

what's in their mind ? what do they like ? what do they think ? what amount of witty knowledge is required to talk to them and make them think you're interesting and smart ? How many money and beautiful ownings do you need ?

How to gf like this and keep them?

best not to think at all my friend. just be yourself and one that likes you for who you are wil find you

What's your minimum size lads?

Mine's a G cup with

Honestly what does knowing that every dude you meet wants to fuck you do to your brain?

I bench 150kg and my last 5 lays have all been tittyfuck tier

fuark thats a greek goddess on the left

>wanting big titty gf
>not wanting big tiddy goth gf
never going to make it.

Attached: drthdftuj.png (645x729, 105K)

>fat pancake tits on the left
>fake tits on the right

Drugs are the correct answer for when you don't have much money and your bench is below 120kg

girl on the left needs to pick up her titty presentation game

Be attractive and you can talk about everything with them. Theyll laugh about the most unfunny jokes.

Wana hang out my man?

>no bra vs bra

fuck you stupid nigger poster. you are obviously a normie and dont belong here. i think reddit is more your speed

autism is real

Do people really enjoy those huge flappy tits? I fucked a couple of girls who had those that anons keep posting here and they are honestly disgusting.
I had better fun with a girl with smaller and firmer tits.

no the girl on the right still has more angelic tits, its written on their faces

the left has masculine teeth, androgynous eyes a witch nose and a bad hairline

Got any advice for mental health gains that help you get over crippling anxiety that prevents you from approaching women?

no homo

Attached: 1528140570474.gif (300x400, 332K)

>the left has masculine teeth
>masculine teeth
t. supreme gentleman

based /poltard/
You are as disgusting as normies bro, enjoy feeling inferior to a fucking skin color the rest of your life

Attached: 1523063717168.png (680x757, 44K)

Yeah I've got no idea what he's going on about

who the FUCK are these girls?

The tits on the left are fucking disgusting

They're not fake, she's 15 or 16

When it comes to huge titted women, they usually fall into two mindsets: either know what they have and flaunt it, or are very self conscious about it. In the former case, they are so used to getting attention because of them, that they associate their huge tits with their own self worth, and will take any and all opportunities to flaunt them. The latter case, they see them as being a burden, and will try and hide the fact that they are so endowed, usually leading to them getting breast reduction surgery in the long run.

For a time in my life, I only pursued titcows for both dating and fucking, and never in my time did I find a case where the women did not fall completely into either of these categories. Generally, the bigger the tits, the more they would tend to be self-conscious of them. Up to about an E cup, they are utilised to facilitate the narcissism.

Pretty much this

>How much do I need to bench to get a big tittied gf?

I do not lift AT ALL, and most of my women are at least DDD. Cardio (at least 5 miles a day) for the all night pumping is FAR more important than having big muscles.

Attached: 1523379892526.jpg (580x1024, 71K)

Do you guys know about mat.i on instagram? You should

These two kill me. Left has a much cuter face and her breasts are probably bigger but they're much flatter. Right seems more roastie tier but her breasts seem much fuller and perky.

Damn

You are a bastard user. I am trying to amend my life from lust.

Left is natty
Right is augmented

See

have a handsome face

Gib me pllssss

Yeah I get that. Even without a bra I feel like right would still have much perkier and rounded breasts. But her face just screams roastie so I'd have to go with pancake titty girl.

To be honest user, they are probably both roasties. Think about the mindset one must have to go out in public dressed so scantly? They are both trash, and you would only be feeding their narcissism by acknowledging them in any way other than disgust

>the moment these girls were born, an easy life was secured for them
>the shit you have to deal with everyday will never even occur to them as an idea
>no matter how hard or how smart you work, you're life will never be as good as theirs because you weren't as lucky

That's all true... but did none of your parents ever tell you?

>Life isn't fair, get the fuck over it.

What’s wrong with appreciating her ripe 16yo milkers (legal in my country)

it is impurity!

>don't lift
>have big titted gf

Hahahaha

Post a pic of her and tell me again it is impurity. Inform the anons

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Life isn't fair, sorry thots.

Eh. A low cut top doesn't indicate roastie in my opinion. I've seen plenty of roasties in my area wearing much more conservative clothing.
It's all about behavior

She's not faggot

It doesn't have to be perfectly fair. But why can't it be like 10% fair?

Attached: Imgur-9fa5dd.png (500x728, 206K)

But they are, what are going to do about it?

Surrendering yourself to the lower faculties because of concupiscence is veritable servitude. Not only does this incline one toward the the bonds of created things, but it is also contrary to reason. By taking command of the appetites (passions), and through their subordination, one can be truly free of them. This freedom is true liberty, both in manifested being, and in terms of transcendental hierarchy.

You are like a baby. Appreciating something in controlled moderation is fine too

Not according to the Church. Repent and change your life, before Satan completely takes your Soul.

Should I go for it bros? She already liked me. I just don't see the point of matching with a complete thot.

Attached: A021ACAC-76A2-4B50-BF7F-D5F3C0E660CA.png (750x1334, 999K)

Tallest, lowest hair line, richest man in the room at any given time.

Not that Im in a position to be picky (im hideous in real life) but boy, the face of the one on the left is uncanny.

fuck i love fucking tits

Attached: 1522881540853.jpg (788x810, 95K)

>Tinder
Almost 99/100 times tinder dates amount to nothing, meaning you wont even get to meet who you matched with

but sure go ahead.

>looking for a homie
>ain't trynna fuck nor hook up
>takes a pic of her body but not her face
If she isn't going to let you fuck but expects you to buy the weed, she just looking for a free ride. Go for it, if your free time is worthless and you don't mind paying for someone else's weed.

>drug addict
>scantly dressed
>speaks like a nigger
She is obviously trash, but if that is what you are looking for, go for it.

>Fat
>Trashy
>Probably had a boyfriend that she broke up with and now she's had four different partners afterwards to fill the eternal void being left by your first love leaves you
>Flabby legs

Would not recommend.

Trips for truth

most certainly not 18

would you this six teen winters aged?

Attached: 32HHH16.webm (576x720, 705K)

Attached: teeheedon'tllookatmychest.webm (630x720, 1.25M)

She has every fucking red flag possible, don't give her more attention.

this thing is vile, but I would absolutely ruin it with my dick

She'd look like a fucking orc if you gave her green skin... not that I'm beyond orc snu snu.

Hello user from scotland.

How are you doing in this fine day?

Not as much as you look like you do.
That being said, I bench 4plate and my wife has $10,000 ddd implants.

veritably so. when it comes to massive tits, I don't think with the right head

From Canada, actually. Soz m80

Relax buddy

more

>Dae asking for advice means you're already beyond help
This meme needs to die

>Autism: the post

It's the underlying assumption behind the question, mongoloid.

What that lifting gets you a gf? The real question is "how swol do I need to be before I start getting female attention" that's pretty apparent

No matter how swole you get, big titted girls will have a long line of dudes constantly hitting on them. It takes more than weights to catch and hold their attention. Guys, this is basic stuff here.

>inept tfwnogf poster
>decided on women for validation and a sense of self worth
>bought into the idea that changing his body is the way to go to get gf

Dadbod manlets with none of his mental hangups will be banging his facebook oneitis while he spends his days scarfing down chicken breast and reinforcing to himself how unworthy he is with every lift.

He'll end up like one of those meme gymcels who can do 1/2/3/4 and have 12% BF, but their entrenched body dysmorphia and self-esteem issues prevent them from having any romantic success whatsoever.

Greetings fellow fa/tg/uy

Attached: 1525295488734.png (924x560, 48K)

see

FACE

HEIGHT

FRAME

>cuter face
i guess its subjective but right just has an ugly face to me

human waste basket

why is it that more often than not the women with really nice tits have but-her-face syndrome? Is it just higher bf% needed for the milkers or is it god taking pity on chestlets?

Not even remotely big.

Throw it away. Let some other trash bag pick her up.

Depends what you are after, user. Chestlets can get fake tits, but titcows can never get a new face.

Even the best gel implant cannot mimic the heavenly quality of the breast