> 960 calories, 85g protein, 90g carb, 29g fat
> SO FUCKING FILLING

> oats+whey+peanut butter
> 930 calories, 64g protein, 70g carb, 44g fat
> hungry as shit after

Why? How?

Attached: chipotle.jpg (670x447, 48K)

hi chipotle, thank you for advertising your bland as fuck food on /fit. again

That's your cut chiptole? Shit, my bowl is clocking in at right around 500. 2 scoops fajita veggies, black beans, chicken, hot sauce, cheese.

> chipotle
> bland
Guarantee it tastes anything better than you could make lol

> 46611522
Could go lower, but I gotta get my money's worth. 900 calories is easy as fuck to fit into my diet anyway.

Not that guy but that's a definite no.
Chipotle tastes like salt, rice, and overcooked meat, regardless of what you get.
Anyone who can read a recipe can do better.

whoops Okay, then please give me an exact recipe for something better. I'll screencap this thread and follow up in a week if you're right.

>cheese
Laughing my ass off

Man, I wish that was an easy fit for me.
>mfw just want to cut body fat and be lean
>mfw love to feast and drink with friends, fucking it all up basically every weekend

>chigoytle
did you enjoy checking your privilege at the door?

You somehow managed to be a bigger retard than OP. Impressive.

what is volume + digestion speed?

reddit is down the hall to the left

Did an actual spit take on this one. Well played.

You can't fit 900 calories into your diet? Wtf is your diet plan?

What do you mean? I'm more filled by chipotle 3 minutes after eating and 3 hours after eating.

The first one is actual food, fibrous veggies are more filling than fatty peanut butter and synthetic protein. 930calories of just oats whey and peanut butter? What are your shits like? Grey liquid?

You dumb fuck.

Is there a reason why you get white rice over brown rice? From what I know brown rice is healthier in every way and I personally think it tastes better.

>930 kcal, oats + whey + peanut butter

How? 1 cup of oats is 300kcal, 2 scoops of whey is 240 kcal, and a serving of peanut butter is ~200kcal. Are you eating like 1.5 cups of oats with all of this? Do you weigh around 200lbs?

2 servings of pb

You sound like a fucking retard.

thas some real thick ass oats you eating there. Gonna have to down that with some milk or juice mang.

I'm still waiting for a recipe
> t. can't out do chipotle

Brown rice tastes weird as fuck

Chipotle: 20g fiber. Oats, whey, and pb: 14g fiber. Negligible difference. Nigga it's only 900 calories, I have over 1000 more calories to get meats and vegetables in.

Naw, I end up adding a lot of water to dissolve the whey. Not thick, but not soupy.

>bland
nah nigga, try again

>not making those wallet gainz by not eating out

Eating out is for cheat meals brahs.

carbs are a trap

Eating in is for poor fags brahs

That wasn't me. I'm not googling recipes for a dumb hick who thinks fast food is manna from heaven.

>get exactly what you want every time
>no greasy teenager drooling in your food
>food mogging guests
It's not just money.

I know you're mostly memeing but I know people who eat out once a day and its like dude.....

13$ a day give or take
91$ a week
455$ a month
5460$ a year

Poorfags are ones who spend all their money on useless stuff without saving. You could invest that money and have a sizeable retirement on day if you were adding 5k extra a year.