Me before looksmaxxing. 2 years ago

Me before looksmaxxing. 2 years ago

Attached: 20180628_104900.jpg (1150x2048, 649K)

*drumroll*

Now. Lifting, training neck, mewing and chewing. That's basically it. What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: 20180628_104932.jpg (434x858, 195K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby boi.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>mfw I have no face

average guy is considered ugly by female standards. kys

>skin cleared up
>more flattering angle
>started working out

Meaning yes it is definitely an improvement.

It’s difficult to say since lighting and face angle are different. But it does seem you lost some fat on face and got a more defined jawline and a better overall face shape probably due to braces. Good job.

Grow a bear. Get a new haircut.

I think you forgot to mention the surgery

Attached: hXtP4oz.jpg (600x800, 78K)

thanks Satan

pic related is what happens when you mew too hard. Stay safe out there.

Attached: JA0t0vv.jpg (1151x2048, 186K)

Yet you still have the same shitty haircut.

Lmao surgerycel

based

OY VEY LADS

Hide the fuckin scheckles before this kike snatches em all up

Attached: BEGONE.jpg (445x445, 27K)

The last time I tried to grow a bear it attacked me and then it hibernated in my room.
Are you sure I should do it again? What if it eats my food too?

Attached: sad_carcal.jpg (588x608, 39K)

show frontal photo also get a haircut and work on becoming a man INSIDE

this is a larp. i already saw the jaw surgery before and after pics

also shitskin indian so go fuck yourself

Serious Question

I have had Bruxism (excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching) since I was a kid.

It has gotten increasingly worse as I became older. People I slept with have told me I start grinding my teeth shortly after I fall asleep, and I'm constantly clenching my jaw muscles literally every minute of all waking hours due to .. I don't know what but I'm guessing it's a nervous tick I never got rid of.

Seriously, all day. All waking hours. Clenching my jaw and the neck muscles behind my ears. Alternating. I can't stop. I've never stopped. I've tried to concentrate to not do it and it only continues. Of course I can't stop it in my sleep unless I do hypnosis or something.

My question is - have I been 'chewing' this entire time? As in, has my jaw been growing from this? I can't imagine it wouldn't have after literally 15 years of nonstop clenching.

Also, any tips to get me to stop doing this finally would be extremely helpful.

The gayest alien. Jesus christ

Nobody is safe, not even neistat

you look the same. change your 2009 hair or something. get a buzzcut

Go to a fucking dentist you twat.

yes, bruxism causes hypertrophy of your jaw's masseter muscles, just like these lookism folks are trying to achieve. there are treatments for bruxism; go see a doctor.

true comment
op you are good the way you are
i would invite you to a cup of coffee

Attached: 1530009349437.jpg (800x448, 103K)

>average
He looks like a goblin user