MOM STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>Takes a sip
VVVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING JORDAN PETERSON PLEASE
>Gets vacuum stuck on a loose thread
VVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNRRRRMMMMMRRRRRNNRRRMMMMMNNNRRRR
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"You better get up and help your father!"

Attached: 1530154611685.png (1561x1162, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=i9r_nMzdTu4
youtube.com/watch?v=EvzHMmDDTBI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=azGKRF5r-EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only in ameritard

*snap*

Ywn again be 12 on summer break waking up to your mom cleaning, getting mad but then remembering you have no school for months so you get to watch nikelodeon's poolside cartoon marathons while eating shitty foods with no regard of your health.

If that's a cherished memory then I feel bad for you and your childhood.
t. kid who actually had hobbies and activities other than watching fucking Nickelodeon

Ywn curl up next to your tv, boot up a semi-muted battle for bikini bottom on gamecube so as to not wake up parents sleeping on couch, and know the next few hours was gonna be insane

MADMAN IS AT IT AGAIN

Attached: rev up.jpg (287x176, 8K)

Nickelodeon was the shit. I'm sure you were the coolest kid at school and had lots of friends. Wish I could be more like you. Great job user.

>not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=i9r_nMzdTu4

nobody cares yuropoor

>yuroserfs too poor to afford TVs

youtube.com/watch?v=EvzHMmDDTBI

I'm 31 and I have no recollection of what I did when I was 12 and on summer break. Go ahead and laugh just know that one day you'll forget how things were. Father Time is undefeated

Attached: 1484305598279.jpg (250x250, 59K)

Holy shit I remembered every word of that commercial

God damn it user we're fucking old.

Play THIS VIDEO whilst reading
m.youtube.com/watch?v=azGKRF5r-EM

Did you drink a lot in your 20s? Did you not have any friends? I had a shit childhood but I can still remember some summer breaks of causing trouble with my friends. All harmless fun, but it sticks with you. The purity of just going out and doing shit because.

I can remember events from when I was a kid but asking me about a [specific season] + [age] is something I can't do as everything tends to kinda blur together.

comfy

Attached: 1509147272996.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

When I was 12 I went out roaming with friends around the town
>t. 28yo boomer

Attached: 1529370003960.png (433x429, 51K)

spending all day on your bike with friends riding to the park then riding to the local gas station and using your last 3 dollars to buy a mountain dew and a slimjim

yeah i really miss spending all day sucking my friends' dicks behind the gas station

As a 30 year old homeowner with no children, this is my favorite meme on Jow Forums at the moment.

>homeowner

Thanks for pointing out your coping mechanism so clearly.

>you will never be 12 years old and spend a week with your obviously gay uncle in vietnam

what the fuck

Joke's on them
I never sleep
I also get more housework done
#methlife

Pretty funny desu

Ahh, now that's more like it, fella. Stick it to 'em. This is the type of content an 'ol geezer like me's been missing. Brings me back to those days of blue and joy I tell ya. Everything was so much simpler back then. cracks open Monster Energy™ - Java Monster™ Remember rushing home from school with your lil Tamagotchi critter wailing away, excited to watch the latest SamBakZa animation on Newgrounds? Kids these days talking about their Monika when all we had was our good 'ol Interactive Buddy. Good friend he was. sip Hoo wee, that takes me back to my first time "doing the deed" if you know what I mean. Good old Meet 'n' Fudge never did you wrong, but now we got this Tinder and Discord nonsense that I can't wrap my head around. I miss those days for sure, pal. Back when we used to make fun of those dunces who'd rush Capitol in Heroes 3, back when Ragnarok Online was the hip place to be and anime used to be a respectable man's business. Hell, we even had some damn good singles back then. Bullet for my Valentine and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, anyone? sip Ahh, but the good times can't last forever, boys. I can't keep up anymore with these young 'uns and their new-fangled language and tech. Had to happen sometime, don't it? Heh heh. sip Well, better get to work. Got a long day ahead.

i fucking love this silly meme

Attached: 1510134333746.jpg (397x398, 22K)