Daily reminder that if you balding -> bodybuilding makes it worse

Daily reminder that if you balding -> bodybuilding makes it worse.

BB -> more testo activity -> more DHT -> more hair loss

Also more sweat in your scalp -> more hair loss

Also more sweat -> more needs to wash -> more hair loss

Going fit but bald or keeping your few hair left.

You're fucked.

Attached: bbqsdsddbq.jpg (276x183, 5K)

> Balding
Sounds like boomer problems.

what difference does it make if you go bald tomorrow or next year
it's not like not lifting will save you from balding

Isn't there some medical data that shows that the relationship between test and male pattern baldness is not due to the level of test you have, but rather the lack of some DHT-binding hormone in your hair follicles?

How about you stop caring about your hair. You should shave your head, even if you have a full head of hair. Men who style their hair like women are pathetic.

Don't tell me this please

Saving your hair -> more years to enjoying getting laid

No over 7/10 sophisticated girls will be with you if you're bald no matter if you're shredded or not

Some of you will cope and end up doing better than you are now. Others will not do as well. To have anxiety over balding is understandable but it only goes to show the lack of perspective/experience you have. Your age is showing, OP. Everyone will have to deal with their mortality in some ways or others.

You should go outside more often

False
High testosterone does not cause balding
High sensibility to DHT does

I love how Jow Forums always has my back

>mfw I didn't get any pussy until I started shaving my head
>not even balding
Hairlets shouldn't despair tbqh, just another stupid Jow Forums meme feeding the rampant insecurity around here. Manlets are fucked tho lmao

Attached: Nice+gains+pepe+_8f50b09f63feb56deca5b3ec43928e3c.png (600x971, 197K)

>ALL OF THIS

Life has been interesting

Attached: 1522406632565.jpg (305x350, 17K)

No idea what you're on about but don't commit sudoku user

>tfw 5’11
>bald
>got approached by a 6’1 Dutch qt who is now madly in love with me
We are all going to make it

This is all pointless bro science. If you're balding it's going to happen no matter what you do.

Basically me
>5'11
>bald
>dating 5'9 Dutch speaking (Flemish Belgian) girl
Life's not bad huh user

No hair makes your head look small, which makes your shoulders look wider.

Life is good when you allow it be, never forget that anons.

>190cm (6'2?)
>bald at age of 25
>3 years since last fucci fucci

Pls help

Is /fit the worst board?

This, if you're balding it means you're a boomer and at that point killing yourself is the only acceptable solution

i'm really balding hard and clip it down without a guard once a week

surprisingly i smash more bitches now than i have ever in my life

that could be because of gains in physique, money and status tho (pic related its me)

but yeah theres a lot of girls that will also probably not even look at me because of this

but it's not like you were going to fuck every girl on the planet anyway. there seem to be plenty that dont care enough about it not to let you fuck them

Attached: 444545..jpg (233x357, 24K)

If you notice you're balding it's too late.

Balding and skinnyfat in late 20s, vs shaved and ripped, easy choice

i have one tiny bald area at very top of head and i shave my entire head willingly so i never have to pay the clipping jew

i still do alright with the girls after my receding hairline kicked in. BUT i always have to talk and charm myself into a hook-up now a days. When i was 19 with my justin bieber looks and had my super straigh hairline and thick hair, occasionally girls would just spot me at a party or something and come up to me and try too get me home. Really miss that feeling of a girl crushing on you solely because of yours looks and without you really having done anything, you can just stand there while she nervously twirl her hair

I finally decided to go to a barber to get my hair shaved. Well I intend to go and schedule something today but I'm getting weak knees.

I had longer hair all my life and idk what to say to the barber which kind of length i should have. "just shave of off senpai" or something?

Please I need help

This has been completely disproven. If youre predisposed genetically, weight lifting MAY slightly speed up the process but its all anecdotal. Stop projecting hairlet

ask for a 1 all over