Why don’t they just squat?

Why don’t they just squat?

Attached: EF4B3827-ADCE-41AA-9B9E-95B68E4F5A90.jpg (1334x750, 175K)

Because squatting looks like they're taking a shit while glute bridges look like they're humping the air.

Want a big butt and not the thighs. Just going to hazard a guess there for you user.

low t passive aggressive post

Listen you cum chugging fuck head. If you can't figure this shit out on your own why the fuck do we have to figure it out for you? You fucking wall licking chin strap wearing cock gobbling dick jockey. If I knew I was going to have a son as big of a faggot as you are I would've taken a claw hammer to your retarded ass in the crib and saved all that money to try again and raise less of a fucking wreck of a human being. Kys.

You remind me of a beta white knight type faggot that gets enranged at the sight of some random roastie getting toasted as if it’s any of your business

>projecting
wew lad

Because the squat is mainly a quad exercise

lmao

The squat actually uses like 95% of your entire bodies muscularity. Fucking morons and they broscience calling a squat a “Maury quadricep exercise” like it’s fucking basic bitch isolation or some shit

scientifically proven to have greater glute activation doing the bridge vs doing squat

also girls medically have weak knees

>front
>high bar
>low bar
>hack
Fucking morons and they broscience calling a squat a “Maury quadricep exercise” like it’s fucking basic bitch isolation or some shit
>insta thots use an isolation specifically for glutes instead of a compound lift that uses 95% of the body
yeah you're so smart user, fuck if I was a retard like you I would have killed myself already

These exercises all use every single lower body muscle, just at slightly different percentages of load, but not drastic enough that you would have to do all of them. You could pick one and stick with one and you will see the same results in gains. You’re not going to see any visible difference in muscle gains added. If you think you will youre a moron.

I bet you also do Incline Bench, Flat Bench, Decline Bench and Dips all in one day because you think you have to hit the chest from very angle to get it to grow. Fucking idiot.

Oh yeah totally.
>Front -> quads fire more
Vastus medialis has way more activation in front. The front squat takes the hamstrings out of reflexive action compared to the back squat of any variation.
>High bar ->hamstrings, hips, and posterior chain
Semitendinosis, gluteus maximus, biceps femoris have way more activation in the concentric movement.
>Lowbar
EVEN MORE HAMSTRING, HIP, POSTERIOR CHAIN THAN EVEN HIGH BAR.
See where this shit is going? Your statement is fucking bullshit, they're different, they have different emg readings for the two variations and the further the bar goes back or the barbells path goes back the more the posterior chain is activated. Fuck you faggot. You never even addressed the problem of them using an ISOLATION for glutes specifically instead of worrying about having to fucking squat you stupid fuckhead. I bet you're some SS touting faggot dyel twink with t-rex legs. Jesus fucking christ I wish I could find you and kick you in the spine until you're an invalid and throw your faggot ass into a body of water and let you drown.

This girl definitely likes being tied up

wow, cool it with the homophobic remarks, ok buster?

>These exercises work mostly the same things in mostly the same amounts
>HEY RETARD THESE EXERCISES AREN'T PRECISELY EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT ARE YOU RETARD FAGGOT SS GOMAD RETARD

>except they work different stuff which is the opposite of what I said
See? That's easier to read so do you understand it now?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Just stop

user you know that when the posters count stays the same but the replies goes up it becomes readily apparent you are samefagging your bait thread? Come on man step it up.

because they want to turn me on and give me inspiration to lift harder.

>I bet you also do Incline Bench, Flat Bench, Decline Bench and Dips all in one day because you think you have to hit the chest from very angle to get it to grow.
Wait, what? user, could you please tell me more?