Why do normies hate steroid usage? Even if your open about it?

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/8u8kzi/from_incel_to_gymcel_the_ultimate_dream_of_many/

Attached: yobruh.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/life/health-and-fitness/health/how-former-steroid-use-could-give-a-boost-for-entire-athletic-career/article31411504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steroids is a sign of a weak mind

so is your shit grammar

*You're

>incel to gymcel
>guy is handsome as fug
absolute state of fedoratipping enthusiasts

IT users are fucking retarded.

I bet most of the people shaming the dude for having too much muscle probably are basedboys

Attached: cucksoy.jpg (500x454, 59K)

>incel
>incel tears
>reddit
Wow what a good thread

i dont like roids too, fuck that im never touching it unless its needed for medical conditions. but guy was never incel to satrt with

I think the OP was a jealous DYEL or something. probably took some random dudes transformation pic of the internet and wanted to farm "karma" from his fellow s o y boys

Because it's an easy way to look good and die young fucking up your health in the progress. And don't forget that you lose all of your gains as soon as you stop roiding.

because normies are hypocritical pieces of dogshit

they say they hate "roid users" yet all of the Athletes/Strong people they worship are roid users - Actors, Bodybuilders, Athletes, all of the big names use some form of roids

caring what a bunch of depressed virgins think..... loooool

Imagine caring about what incels think about someone else's transformation.

I dont hate it anymore than i hate smoking. To each their own. But dont try to tell me its good for my health.

Dios mio

Thanks user but I really don't feel like dying at 60 from a heart attack

They don't, not really. People aren't informed on the subject, so they latch onto the much readily apparent sentiment i.e roids are bad for your health. The stereotype of being a meat head is also factored in, making it also be a question of vanity in the eyes of people looking in. At least, that's my guess

la cretura

>do a 1 cycle of test
>Break all strength plateaus and gain a decent amount of muscles
>No to minor side effects
>Permanent test boost
>Can't be detected

Attached: 1526583821711.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>No to minor side effects
keep dreaming

fuck off back to r/incels you shit cunt

It depends on the genetic makeup, the cycle length, dosage and ethers. Some people come off better after their first cycle, and others crash completely. Same reason that some need PCT after their first cycle and other bounce back on their own. Please don't reduce such a complex subject into two words

Dude, he's talking about one cycle.

Try again

I know people who've been permablasting over a gram of test with orals and other shit for years and haven't had any sides

Because they hate the game but they're too much of a pussy to break the rules.

Most girls have no idea what taking steriods looks like. They think the skinny fucker with 18 inch arms did it naturally. They think taking steriods instantly turns you into fucking arnold.

This shit doesn't work on someone who looks 4x better than any Jow Forums user.

holy fuck that entire thread absolutely reeks of insecurity
>g-girls don't like muscles r-right? My pudgy skinnyfat body is attractive, right?

tri*

This nigga squiting his way through life

My energy levels, hairline, ball size, skin are the same. I didn't get gyno and I'm still progressing after a one year of doing it.

This.
If you don't have hunter eyes don't squint because you will look like you've lost your glasses

Why is reddit so cancer? Wasn't Jow Forums supposed to be the ultimate shitplace of the internet?

>One year
Yeah, come back and tell us 3 years from now

Second comment
>He looked better before imho

HAHAHAHA someone is jealous as fuck

This is why I don't do test:
>receding hairline, still will be okay
>full beard already
>hair on my back
>hair on my shoulders
>massive amount of hair everywhere on my body

Honestly if I get more test I will become more of a monkey and most likely will end up bald, otherwise I'd do it.

It was correct you brainlet

>Even if your open about it?
Most aren't.
Guy at my gym benches 476 lbs at 190 and claims natty.

Attached: 1322541704419.png (275x275, 114K)

wow yeah why do normies not want to associate with drug addicts who largely do g4p to pay for their habit...

retards

*snap*

Because it's a vain attempt to cheat genetic destiny. Genetic destiny theory is the only legit theory.

Wasn't this guy a squintfraud?

>guy is handsome as fug
Why is Jow Forums so bluepilled and shit at rating? You fags are /soc/ or reddit tier raters.

>people are incels because of genetics

Yes?
>inb4 muh environment
Resistance to environmental damage and stress is L I T E R A L L Y genetic.

Attached: 1499711147776.jpg (911x740, 152K)

good god you're right...
these fuckers should be castrated

Is the lighting bad or did he actually skip chest day basically forever?

False.

google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/life/health-and-fitness/health/how-former-steroid-use-could-give-a-boost-for-entire-athletic-career/article31411504/

I didn't know people this retarded existed

Because they are a jewish trick, what If you're inflated and stuff if you still don't have the same strength as the guy who maintains his muscles naturally?

I'm on my second week of 500mg test-e and my bench has gone up by maybe 20%

>Even though the rodents' muscles shrank back to normal when the researchers stopped administering testosterone, three months later, a period Gundersen suggests may be roughly equivalent to 15 years in human terms, the mice that received testosterone showed 30-per-cent growth in muscle after six days of strength exercise. Those that weren't given testosterone had 6-per-cent growth.
>muscles shrank back to normal
>showed 30-per-cent growth in muscle after six days of strength exercise. Those that weren't given testosterone had 6-per-cent growth.
So, what you gain is... Big body while you take them, shrinking while you don't, but you gain muscles faster even some time after stopping roiding. Considering roiding health effects, this is not worth it.

you are correct
he does not know what chest day is
my babby dyel chest is bigger
actually makes me feel pretty good

>5 times the growth rate after one cycle fifteen years ago
>not worth an increased risk of dying in old age or balding

maybe let people make that decision for themselves

>IncelTears

Literally a community of used-up roasties (and their sõyboy orbiters) who want to bitch about men

steroid are for the weak of mind, and don't kid yourself about there not being hardful side effects, you will dead at 40

the guy in the after steriod picture looks gross though, like someone on leddit said it is just proof that gym > sterioids + gym cos he would have looked way better inbetween those 2 photos

Attached: 1510215223269.jpg (680x638, 102K)

I guess that's why Arnold, The Rock, Sylvester Stallone, and Hulk Hogan are all rotting in the earth right now... waitasecond!

I don't use rabbit where do I see the before and after photos

>rich people with access to fancy steroids and the best med care and monitoring are not dead
shocking, average joe taking steroids makes his penis tiny then dies

an enlarged heart can only be detected with an X-ray, CT, MRI, Echo & Electrocardiograms user.

Normies just listen to what mainstream media thinks about drugs. They think that every steroid user is gonna get roid rage and is a dumb meathead and that they all look like Arnold or Phil heath. They don't realize that small doses of roids can also make you look and feel amazing with very little side effects.

>fancy steroids
what do you mean? HGH? HGH is not a steroid.

>shocking, average joe taking steroids makes his penis tiny then dies
anybody who abuses substances will reap the consequences. People who drink all day every day live shorter lives than the people who only drink on holidays, likewise, steroid abusers live shorter lives than a guy who does a couple test cycles.

>what is broscience?

This

What is the point if you shrink when stopping the use though? Natty and healthy will look better and be more sustainable until you're an old fuck.

because the study literally says that even after you stop the cycle you will be able to put on mass better than if you never used at all, so you will still be able to look better and maintain mass better than if you never cycled, at least into middle age

That is literally what IT users are, even the Braincels users call them out on it

*sssnap!*