Lifting for the purest of Loli Waifus edition

Lifting for the purest of Loli Waifus edition

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogging general.

Before asking your stupid questions, read the Reddit wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Also, include:
>stats
>pp size
>age
>time spent lifting
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

No source talk. Figure it out yourself.

Previously on gay:

Attached: 59636_242213986_product_1024x1024.jpg (1024x689, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.be/nl/aanbod/lamborghini-urus-4-0-biturbo-v8-livraison-01-02-2019-benzine-zwart-30a01368-42e4-d23a-e053-e250040a0011?cldtidx=3
autoscout24.be/nl/aanbod/lamborghini-aventador-6-5-v12-lp700-new-new-new-benzine-blauw-551b5159-76c4-c064-e053-e350040accaa?cldtidx=4
youtube.com/watch?v=JYYzqcghWl4
youtube.com/watch?v=LDKxpZfsN6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not lifting for thicc ass

Attached: 1508128530787.png (780x790, 771K)

That face is a bit bust though

I think the face is fine desu.

I used to believe there was no such thing as universal moralism but in this case there is. Loli > Thicc

Attached: 934993304e77454095abb5638211cd73.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Real > fictional

>Real > fictional
Contentious opinion there. 2D is better in some ways but 3D is better in other's I'll concede.

I would classify Anzu and Peqeri as IRL lolis if we define loli as having that sort of boyish feminine small body.

>TFW NO LOLI GF

Attached: fate kaleid liner prisma illya 2wei herz.jpg (600x401, 61K)

I can see the appeal in wanting them, just not sexually.

Attached: 8696eb713d73d0e8d7bed1ff32dfddee.jpg (460x614, 46K)

Functional characters don't judge him and have no standards. He doesn't like that. He just want be himself

99.99% of the time you won't be having sex with your partner.

I'm not scared of being judged. I know I look like shit and I'm annoying, all the girl's I find attractive in real life are out of my league. The great thing about 2D is they can never be out of my league.

Attached: 608930490.jpg (362x512, 64K)

COPE
O
P
E

Cope is not an insult when I'm admitting the cope.

That 0,01% is pretty damn important.
I couldn't live without a good amount of sex.

It'd be almost a year for me going without sex in 3 or so months. I wonder how long it will end up being.

Attached: d7230a3844b34f95acca0be0da632f96.jpg (350x461, 31K)

I don't think I could manage that.
Mastrubation is just frustrating, its not the same and just leads to wating more.

I'm just a picky princess. It's not that I don't want it, there's just no one I want to do it with.

I just can't find anyone that gives that primal spark. If you know what I mean.

Attached: Illya 4.jpg (400x234, 20K)

>that feel when 2 loli little sisters
Now what?

If it's between 2d or a fat "THICC" whale as the real counter, I'd rather rub my dick dry to the 2d.

>99.99% of the time you won't be having sex with your partner.
Wut. That's 10 minutes of sex a week in a relationship. No wonder you're a mess.

Maybe ground yourself back into realism. All this 2d is giving you a false perception of perfection.

Don't let Crusader know where you live.

More fat whales for me.

Attached: 1527618415857.gif (426x426, 1.21M)

Who? Is he jelly of people having younger siblings?

It was hyperbolic you island loving old-man shoe wearing nigger. The point being, the massive vast majority of the time you spend with your partner will be in a non-sexual context.

> All this 2d is giving you a false perception of perfection.
Maybe. It's hard to tell. Even when I was with my ex I never looked at other girls and got that spark. I could think they were pretty but there was no sexual desire except for my girlfriend. I think maybe I have to get to know someone first before I get that desire which is just a depressing reality if that's the case.

>Maybe ground yourself back into realism
How the hell do I do that? I've been falling down this rabbit hole for a while now and I feel I'll be hitting terminal velocity soon.

>Don't let Crusader know where you live.
My little sister is a loli though. Maybe a little too tall at 5'4 plus she's retarded.

>More fat whales for me.
I giggled.

Attached: Illya 2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>the massive vast majority of the time
The only time I had a relationship I'd say over 10-20% of the time was a sexual context, easily.

I think what you're looking for is a friend, not a girlfriend.

I doubt those percentages unless it's like the first year of a relationship and you don't live together.

A girlfriend is meant to be your bestfriend but you can also kiss and fuck them.

Attached: Illya 16.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I also love thick(small waist/good ass), but this one has also a very thick blubber belly

FOX AND GRAPES, you had enough good choices your insecurity is just holding your back

2 yeats, but indeed we didn't live together.

I think living together is the first step to making a relationship not work out.

>A girlfriend is meant to be your bestfriend
Missed this. This is absolute fucking bullshit. You watch way too much anime and are starting to believe that's how reality works.

You seem to be a smart kid, how can you even remotely think this to be the case.

I hope that when I suicide I will enter a 3D loli realm, or just cease to exist. Both equally good.

Attached: 1530064429733.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

Good choices? Really? There was tons of flaws with the girls that like me in terms of them being long-term prospective partners. I don't want to ever have to settle for less than what I want. I'd rather beat my dick to 2D until kingdom come than settle for something I don't want just to avoid being lonely or just to get my dick wet.

Living together for most people just ends up being a financial necessity.

A friend is someone who you have compatible interests, views and hobbies with. A girlfriend is someone who you are compatible with sexually and romantically. It's a necessity for a long-term relationship to last that your partner is both. Because you sure as fuck ain't going to be having sex 85, then what's left if you have no common interests?

I hope I enter the 2D realm.

Attached: Zero Two 16.png (718x719, 572K)

Yeah a bit, I wouldnt mind. Its also not a very flattering angle for it.

Living together improved our relationship.

>then what's left if you have no common interests?
A home, a way of life, children/a family. All those things that actually kept couples together in human history that were generally not common hobbies.

This is probably why you don't feel sexually interested in anyone. Havign too much in common with a chick and getting along with her as a friend automatically makes it platonic and kills the sexual side.

The fact that you're thinking ahead 60 years for "common interests" is already silly. Do you really expect interests or points of view to stay the same for that long.

>a financial necessity
Lol poor plebs

That red hair girl and Persion girl looked dtf dumb ass. You just fuck them and then you're done with it, fucking faggot

fucking coping hard here, jesus christ

>that boomer millenial

yikes!

He's looking for someone who he can watch anime with at 85.

The search is gonna be a long one

>Lifting for the purest of Loli Waifus edition
Based.

>All those things that actually kept couples together in human history that were generally not common hobbies.
The thing that kept most couples together was not being able to divorce and the social stigma behind it. The common hobby being that of the same social class and religion.

>Havign too much in common with a chick and getting along with her as a friend automatically makes it platonic and kills the sexual side.
Guess I won't be having sex then.

>Do you really expect interests or points of view to stay the same for that long.
If you initially start with the same interests and hobbies it's more than likely that yes your hobbies and interests will change over time but will closely match that of your partner since you'll have similar personalities. Or at a minimum they will be supportive of your interests and hobbies.

I'm not looking just for sex masT. I want a partner to look after me and for me to look after her.

Attached: Zero Two 21.jpg (933x922, 53K)

If your missus isn't your best friend then you should get a different missus.

Only personal interest would be fitness and having an ambition to have a good looking body

Kid is annoying af, constantly whining about

>muhhh no gf
>muhhhh anime girls
>Muhhh i want to be cared of

People give him constructive advice and he's just whining and seeking attention like a fucking 11 year old girl

>but will closely match that of your partner since you'll have similar personalities.
Isn't it counterintuitive to look for someone like you when you yourself admit to being mentally ill.

>and for me to look after her.
You live like a shut in, you can't even look after yourself.

Obviously disregard the mental illness.

>You live like a shut in, you can't even look after yourself.
Look after myself just fine. Cook, clean, go to work, go to school, buy groceries and run errands like a normal person. I get very protective and caring towards my partner so I have no problems in caring for another person.

If you go on like this you will never find her dumb ass.

Most people find a gf via school/other friends/hobbies/work etc. You're done it's over for you

>Obviously disregard the mental illness.
What I'm implying is that your personality is linked to that, so if you fixed it you'd be a completely different person and consequently no longer like the girl you found who initially was supposed to be like you.

it's been over for me for a while

This wasn't about me though.

hey mast what gear do i need for big forearms

Attached: leaving forearms behind.jpg (800x580, 81K)

Where can I watch that new ronnie Coleman movie?

I'm pretty happy with current GF

She is kinda ugly but does everything the way I want and is very low maintenance

Kind of opposite to my baby mama

You need this gear

torrent

Attached: wrist-roller.jpg (619x624, 29K)

1080p legit torrent is available right now

Attached: 234.jpg (1920x1000, 225K)

can someone give me the androgen receptors guide?

>I'm pretty happy with current GF
>She is kinda ugly
>iam happy with my GF
That's a lie lmao

>Failed the cut again

Oh well, time to bulk again I guess.

>use friends images on tinder
>he gets 50 likes the first night

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

Whats the point in doing bloods when i know do my T levels, but just my T level?

There's other important markers aside from T levels. For example lipids are important especially if you're running something like tren. There's other stuff but I don't get bloods because I'm a moron.

>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.

well i think she is attractive enough

but i know you guys would say she's ugly

my ex blew her away with beauty but was a fucking bitch tb h

>not lifting for Zhenya

never gonna make it

Attached: IMG_20180626_165602.jpg (720x849, 96K)

You tried to be less ugly/

I don't think she's ugly, not my type, but not UGLY.

>but i know you guys would say she's ugly
90% of the guys looks like this, I am not taking any of these incels serious

So you say she's ugly because people over here will think she's ugly

LMAO

I am going to fuck you up pedophile

Attached: SOY.jpg (904x960, 52K)

I've tried being less ugly as you've tried being less of a manlet.

you know i really hurt my ex family in law by showing up in that rental X5 which they believed was mine

since they have been posting profile whatsapp pics about them car shopping

now it seems they bought a kia sportage and are posing with it in their profile pics

lol

i just updated my profile pic to this just to show them they are nothing compared to me

lol you are right the average user shit talker wouldnt even look guys like us in the eye without fear of death

Attached: merlinn.jpg (541x599, 169K)

At least i can proof i am not a manlet can you also proof you're not ugly?

poop face

"""proof"""

Stand next to a tape measure, which you have because you measured your small ass wrists for us, little guy.

also lol at these losers roiding only to look like natties

Why did you want to hurt them in the first place?

How the fuck I am going to hold the tape by my own?

I stood next to an object, so many times. We searched for the height of this object and compared it with my height. You got BTFO and never replied to it ever since.

It's over for you, you're ugly and I am no manlet. YOU CANT COPE YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS

Never got the obsession with your height. Who really gives a shit?

>Why did you want to hurt them in the first place?
because they always treated me like a chump
my ex said many times i will never amount to shit and will always be an unskilled laborer with jack shit and i will never ever even dream of getting a woman that as much as comes anywhere near her beauty

>Never got the obsession with your height. Who really gives a shit?
because he blows everyone away with mass

so they wanna say "oh but youre a turbo manlet eh eh"

stupid cucks

Why do you care what they think of you now?

to get off on feelings of revenge obviously

why ask such stupid questions tb h

Because he's short and the amount of COPE he does is fucking entertaining.

To what effect?

why cant i have nice things?

autoscout24.be/nl/aanbod/lamborghini-urus-4-0-biturbo-v8-livraison-01-02-2019-benzine-zwart-30a01368-42e4-d23a-e053-e250040a0011?cldtidx=3

It's how the human mind works. If they see someone who's better than them, they try to search for anything they can think of that is worse than they have so they don't have to kill themselves. As a sort of compromis

>ohh he got that and that because he was lucky
>yes he looks good, but he's probably manlet
>yes his body looks better, but he probably got a smaller dick

Damn. Seems like she was way out of your league

So it that the whole reason you became a manager? To proof her wrong?

tape it straight on the wall then stand next to it you brainlet

how can one be so stupid to not know what tape is?

>Damn. Seems like she was way out of your league

why? she was just a washed up nigerian prostitute with extreme delusions

>So it that the whole reason you became a manager? To proof her wrong?

yes i said this a few years ago that one day i will show up to her in a party or so in a big expensive car with a much younger woman and being some big shot and huge

check this out

fucking sick aventador only 330k€

autoscout24.be/nl/aanbod/lamborghini-aventador-6-5-v12-lp700-new-new-new-benzine-blauw-551b5159-76c4-c064-e053-e350040accaa?cldtidx=4

Friendly reminder the predicate of existence means nothing.

as long as you don't want it as a daily, go for it.

Both real and fictional beings exist. Just one has a true physical form and the other doesn't.

That's what Kant said you stupid fuck

So?

Why did you respond to the original post with the exact same thing?

Because your post seemed to be arguing a moot point.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYYzqcghWl4

>on tren and ec
so this so what it's like to have negative appetite

t. doesn't understand meaning of predicate

You seem upset that your post didn't convey the meaning you wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDKxpZfsN6Y

too much real life

Even when I would do so, then you faggot will always try other shit to cope with.

I btfo you in everything you care about in life, it's over for you

She was a prostitute. lmao who cares about her, they are the lowest of the lowest

Why should you want to proof something right to a prostitute?

ex prostitute pretty much but still scamming men and cheating so yeah

Keep coming up with excuses as to why you aren't posting actual measured evidence of your height, little bitch. Your gains would amount to shit if you were just a few inches taller.

t. brainlet

You know where you are, right?

>posts a retarded post
>"everyone here is retarded like me bro"

So?

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

>someone admits they're retarded
>>I know I'll call him retarded

What?

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

>purest of loli waifus
prisma illya sluts and all but pure