Just be yourself bro

>just be yourself bro

Attached: image.jpg (750x748, 116K)

>body hair is a sign of hi t-

Who is this guy? I always see a facebook profile with his pics posting dumb shit on Australian news articles lmao, the fucking gums on him.

You can still work with that if you
1. fucking shave, don´t grow a beard if you can´t actually grow a beard. It looks as if he glued his pubes on his face.
2.Wash your fucking hair jesus christ
3. Get contacts or, you know, glasses that don´t say "I got beat up in hs"

Not going to be a chad, sure, but some really basic grooming can do wonders imo. There are so many women out there, one of em will fall for him. Everybody will make it.

Attached: DguXb54W0AAVnSH.jpg:orig.jpg (575x1024, 59K)

I can already tell how annoying he is from that stupid face.

What the fuck is wrong with his teeth?

lol no, just admit it some people are beyond hope. Not everything is fixable, we don't live in a perfect world

If he shaved, got a clean hair cut, and wore contacts, he'd probably look fine.
If he exercised he'd get rid of that neck fat. Really he has potential

Fucking this
>get a decent haircut
>shave
>get contacts or good glasses
>wear fitting clothes
>get lean for body and facial aesthetics
Almost anyone can become passable to attractive by doing these things

cope

B8

Not everyone can slay pussy, but no one can't improve at all

if this faggot lost the glasses and wiggerfied himself and wore a cap everywhere+lifted he would probably get layed

It doesn't matter how much you improve unless you manage to make it into the top 20%.

That's some fucked logic my man. Might need to get a brain scan done because I'm pretty sure you have autism

i wore the same shirt to work today fuck me.....

he probably haven't flossed in years

keep coping

Honestly some neck pill, braces, gym and haircut would make him look pretty good, his face would improve a lot

Maybe but that guy is fixable to a large extent.

Besides his asymmetric nose nothing is is really wrong with him that's out of his control. Lose enough weight to lose that flabby neck, shave your whispy beard, and see a fucking dentist and you're good homie.

>Have 10/10 6'3 chad roommate, guy seriously looks like Thor
>But he's borderline retarded (and not in a 'footballjock' way)
>Basically acts like he's a 13 year old kid most of the time
>Spend most of his time on imgur looking at le'memes xD
>Literally impossible to have a meaningful conversation with
>Complain about not getting any girls all the time
>But when we go out girls flocks around him on the dance floor
>8/10s will just walk up to him and talk to him
>He still can't get laid most of the time since he can't hold a conversation for more than half a minute
>On top of this he's pretty misogynistic, racist and overall conservative in a "neckbeard"/fedora esq way

annd he still, despite of all this, gets laid like once or twice a month

Attached: alliknowisdarkness.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

This is what you people don't realise, you think if YOU looked like that you wouldn't have at this point done those things? People who look like this are beyond redemption if they can't come up with these SIMPLE fixes themselves.

It's like teaching a bitch how to swim, you can't.

wish i had a friend like this

And you have accepted that you'll never be in top 20% so you don't ever go out of your house right?

Why do you spergy lookism niggers keep gravitating to this board? You clearly don't lift because there would be no reason to, right?

It's over buddy boyo

cope or rope

American """""fashion""""". It seems like all you guys wear are oversized t shirts with childish prints, oversized shorts and those lame checkered dress shirts (sometimes even with short sleeves lmao)

you are now imagining how his breath smells

To be honest I see guys even uglier than him with gfs and wives everyday.

If I was autistic enough and didn’t fear people realizing I snapped them, I’d walk around with my camera and record all the couples I see each day for a year and make a compilation.

Attached: 0D8C109B-F140-4326-AD5A-CB2A36ACDB3F.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Ofc it's mostly genetics, but no reason to become like pic related (you)

Attached: 1526397981844.png (682x1023, 201K)

Numbers dude, numbers. Make due with what you got.

>what's betabuxxing?

A meme pushed by retarded redpillers to cope with the fact that normal people aren’t making autismo judgements about relationships despite never even having them?

Attached: 386E5079-9912-4AEF-ABFE-CCABAF8D62BD.jpg (600x400, 56K)

>just be confident bro

Attached: 1528193195791.jpg (400x344, 32K)

it's over

Attached: 1499493890446.jpg (718x1280, 101K)

C O P E
O
P
E

>Implying Chad Hiddleston doesn't slay pussy on a daily basis

Thanks Chad

Attached: 7E554460-574B-41BB-86BB-3119B124F612.jpg (730x350, 71K)

Would you fucking literal incels just go away already? We know your weird lingo. You faggots all act like crabs in a bucket, you’re creepy, and you’re annoying. None of you will ever get laid as long as you keep acting like fucking freaks. Additionally, I have seen literally a half dozen people that looked just as fucked up as guy in OP’s pic go from looking like that to easily a 7/10 just from having basic grooming and fitness.

Also, fuck off with your 80/20 rule shit. Is it true? Maybe yeah. Who fucking cares though? If you aren’t at least trying to break into the 20% then stop fucking talking about it on A BOARD FOR FUCKING LIFTING.

And no faggots, this isn’t “cope” and you aren’t clever. Stop fucking bitching about your shitty life unless you’re gonna do something about it. Fuck.

Attached: 18B670FD-0F4B-4442-85E8-97773F2A9A5B.jpg (564x557, 36K)

cope

C O P E L O R D

Too mentally weak and low IQ to take the blackpill.

Go back to your subreddit. Fuck you.

>trying to reason with Jow Forums
you're in the wrong place buddy

Attached: 1525845753379.jpg (400x299, 33K)

I lift because I eat and sleep.

SHE LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM BRO

Nigger in what way is it cope if I’ve been getting laid consistently since I was sixteen years old? Mind you for the first two years of that I was 150 lbs at 6 foot making me a fucking skeleton. If a skeletal, slacker, outspoken white nationalist can get laid consistently then what is your argument? What is your black pill? It’s you faggot. It’s all in your head. I’m probably even just being baited and you’re not even an actual incel but still. Fuck off.

I just want my Jow Forums to be a place of memes, faggotry and gains. I don’t like these virgin suicide cult weirdos.

Sounds like an absolutely based roomate, what the fuck are you whining about? Having a bro who can potentially attract a whole group of girls to come talk to your group is always an asset. You can be bitter that he's the one pulling stacy, or you could get to work on stacy's friends becky and jenny.

why, he's just annoying to talk to and a super shitty wingman + i look kinda bad next too him. Much better with a bro that's super excited, goes up to girls and bring you with, lead the conversation , dance and makes sure everyone's having a good time. .

I get you bro
I'm in a 8 year committed relationship with my "high-school-sweetheart". Couldn't care less about these seething idiots

Dude, can you not tell these

Kinds of folks are trolls? When I was an edgelord I used to visit incel forums like Wizardchan & PUAhate to befriend depressed people with low self esteem and convince them to commit suicide “with me” because it made me feel like God

Attached: 72DD68F1-EA5B-49E3-8FA3-960D854EA807.jpg (500x500, 68K)

I don't get the point of these threads.
To be quite honest, I don't look like this guy so I don't care. In fact, tell me user why should I care about some random guy I will never meet irl? He probably lives on a different continent, never heard of me, will never hear of me. So why should I spend the time to worry about him? Wouldn't it be hypocritical to worry about this guy, but ignore the homeless people on the street? To not actively think daily about people who have cancer? People with a serious disease? People living in poverty? People starving? So what is the point you trying to prove here?
>Lookism is real
Incels go harsher on looks than anyone else on this planet so don't get me with this bullshit. People will never sympathize with you because you spend more time shitting on each other than any other person do. A girl might said something rude to you 7 years ago in middle school and now you spend 12 hours a day on various imageboards telling other men to kill himself. Normal people won't like you, girls won't like you, even other virgin people don't like you. Just go away man, you're like cancer trying to suck out the life from people. No one likes you. Even you incels don't like each other. Either change your life or end it already

Attached: Dante-and-Trish.jpg (1200x543, 70K)

Holy fuck that’s genius. Please get back on that. You were literally doing god’s work. I get that they’re probably trolls. But I still rage when I see that cuckery.

Incels are just saying what everyone does deep down but doesnt analyze because they don't get the shit end of the stick. The world hates introverted people unless they are fit and handsome. I went form nobody talking to me to girls aggressively hitting on me after getting fit. Incels are tired of people calling them bad people because they may not be attractive or outgoing.

if you want a safespace away from toxic virgins then go to Jow Forumsfitness and Jow Forumsfitnessmemes

That’s the thing though. If you won’t get Jow Forums which is literally the easiest thing ever by normie standards, then why complain?

Incels are bottom of the barrel shit people actively trying to bring other people down. They don't deserve any sympathy
>The world hates introverted people
This isn't true
>I went form nobody talking to me
Just because people don't randomly talk to you doesn't mean they hate you you fucking narcissistic faggot

But who am I kidding, you're probably some retarded incel larping who has never been in a gym
Never seen a single incel posting body with timestamp but all of you fags claim to be Jow Forums low-body fat ottermode

incels are an anti-thesis to lookism, they manage to be the most insufferable and annoying people on the whole internet anonymously, without ever showing their face.
even Jow Forums doesnt like incels

>The world hates introverted people
If you’re a pussy or one of those smarmy “I’m a misunderstood genius you NORMIES!” pricks. People don’t just randomly pick on introverts unless it’s the ghetto or favela. I’m an introvert and never got bullied because I was a normal human being. And little protip: Introvert =\= Shy. Most introverts aren’t scared of people, they’re just annoyed by too much socializing.

>I went form nobody talking to me to girls aggressively hitting on me after getting fit
Good job. Now stop spreading negativity.

>this is the average Jow Forumstard
just LOL

Nigger I just hate virgins. Toxic or not. There’s no fucking excuse.

do you even realize where incels come from?
ever heard of puah8 and sluth8?

look and laugh at this polcel

Most women aren't fit enough themselves to complain about their partners being not fit
You lump any virgin or shy person that can't get women into the Incel category so lets not try acting like you have some grand definition that separates the two. It is always a personality flaw with you guys.
>lol be yourself but don't be yourself really you need to change yourself completely then be yourself

Attached: 20180628_112843-1-1.jpg (1473x1549, 414K)

The fuck does polcel even mean? I get laid at like a minimum of twice a week.

lmao I promise you're a chad or chadlite, body doesn't matter nor does personality, it's all face you fucktard

>You lump any virgin or shy person that can't get women into the Incel category
I don't. I already said that the vast majority of oldfags on Jow Forums dislike incels and even the vast majority of virgin men don't like them.
You can't tell others to kill themselves and spend hours daily actively trying to kill their self-esteem and then 2 minutes later go
>I-I'm just a sad virgin, society hates me :((((((((((((
People hate you because you're annoying

also nice timestamp

Lol then.... why isn't he doing them? He looks like a 12 year old who thinks putting gel in his hair after his halo 1 party is cool

Nigger I have one of the most feminine faces I’ve seen on a man that wasn’t trans. Additionally, the most pussy slaying person I’ve ever met looked like a fucking frog.

>Word vomiting your insecurities
>she'll definitely fuck me now!
Fate deserved, no sympathy

>just look like justin bieber bro

It was over from the start, didn't matter what he wrote

Because he probably has some sort of mental impediment, no healthy minded individual would accept looking like that and not doing the minimum thing about it, I don't go outside without brushing my teeth or hair.

Ah look you have already started to guess that I'm virgin because my personality sucks. You csnt possible know that but since you can't except that looks are supreme you go back to it every time. You probably lie to yourself with every relationship because you want to think the women are falling in love into the real you that you see inside your own self. That is a fantasy and you lie because it feels better than the reality. I know looks matter that's why I haven't fucked the numerous ugly and fat chicks that throw themselves at me. I don't pretend like you.

Attached: 20180628_114043-1-1.jpg (1873x1972, 407K)

Who said “be yourself”? Now I’m certain you’re an incel

Post your face then faggot

I don't get why you incels just kill yourselves already. you talk about rope and suicide but not a single suicide, bunch of attention seeking pussies.
People overestimate the importance of the internet, you can make 150 threads a day if some random guy gets laid or get a girlfriend, it doesn't matter what you write on a chinese cartoon imageboard.
Thats why your efforts are worthless, because the only people who will ever fall for you is other retards.

all this talk still no timestamp

No you faggot. I mean up until I hit puberty everyone I met thought I was a girl. Now it’s like you put a beard on my mother at 21. Still get laid. You have NO excuse.

Look to the left on my shoulder nigger

200% jew, holy shit

Well to be honest, don't be inbred and you'll be ok.

'chad' dont exist in the real world bro its just an ideology created on a Jow Forums sub forum

His gums: beet red.

>posts body like it’s worth anything
You are skinnyfat mode

I feel like no one in this thread knows what he did. He stalked some bitch at wendys and sent her over 300 texts anonymously over numerous phone numbers. When he finally revealed he was the messager in order to ask her out on a date, she called the manager, he bit the manager, go fined for assault and stalking, and to top it off he felt he did nothing wrong. His father said “some women aren’t worth it”

It does if you have dignity and self worth. It always matters when it comes to embarrassing yourself and more importantly harboring beta views like that. You're right though, you can easily identify bitter incels just like you can pedophiles. I'm sure his pics gave him away

Lets see your body bud.

Attached: 1466183917003.png (420x420, 7K)

>I have female features dude, but I still got laid dude, you can do it too bro

cope

Attached: 1507557603549.jpg (640x959, 292K)

You're autistic and it's over for you. I'm not even kidding. You probably have some sort of autism. Either its genetic, your mother beat you, you never had friends. Either way its not curable. The thing you have to realise is that most people aren't autistic. Most people can't relate to you

And you don't have any muscles on. You're literally skinny-fat. Unless you started from 6'6 skelly-mode there is no way you have been working out for more than 3 months

Well you don't workout at all so why are you even speaking
You do know that you don't have to talk at all times right?
sit down and listen to people for once in your life

this isn't even dyel mode

EZPZ scrub

Attached: 26577902-78E7-4E5A-9970-63DB771C37BE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Lol at all you butmad faggots. Can't argue so you resort to insults. Pathetic. Go on call me an autistic virgin incel. No body pics of yourselves? Lol

ahaahahahahaha
He's going to die alone for sure now

Are you saying that because he’s worse than a dyel? Thats literally the only “logical” way you would think so. The only reason you would think that because you’re a fucking DYEL

>non-existing wrists
>hairy chest
>absolutely no muscle definition
>fat on belly

Yeah dude you have no self-awareness. enjoy your autism

low iq bluepilled cope

>no traps
>about similar in size as me
>You're using good lighting while I'm standing next to a window

Is this suppose to be better than mine lol?

>strong chin
>sharp eyes

Not feminine. Keep making excuses.