I miss the creatine memes guys

I miss the creatine memes guys....

Attached: gib_crying.jpg (764x512, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls gib creatine gf

Attached: 1528421206062.jpg (1086x728, 92K)

Attached: 1419833801618.jpg (610x473, 108K)

>that one boomer still talking about old memes

A lot of guys here dropped creatine after it has been confirmed that it causes hair loss, not surprised at all tbqh.

>2018
>taking creatine

Attached: 1503368838366.jpg (600x754, 222K)

No fucking way
You got a source on that bro

I still have all my hair tho

Attached: 1526574903533.gif (350x412, 437K)

Increases DHT by over 50%, rapidly accelerating balding.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

>Mfw 26 year old Boomer posts creatine meme
MORE PLZ

Attached: 1514197656116.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

It elevates DHT which is responsible for hairloss in men genetically predisposed to androgenic alopecia. Obviously not everyone has this sensitivity, or to the same extent, but it's far from uncommon.

So.... what's the alternative for max gainz? Complete Jow Forums boob here. Been taking creatine for maybe 2 weeks now and I don't wanna risk going bald early.

Mostly just keep an eye on it. There's no guarantee that you've got that kind of DHT sensitivity (and besides your body needs it for other things).

Eat a well balanced diet

Hmm... guess I'll keep taking it. Least until I see some gains.
Wouldn't both be better? I think I already eat well enough, but idk. I've always had trouble building muscle. Maybe I don't get enough protein.

The least amount of people suffer from hair loss because of a DHT increase. If you already do, then you will be losing hair, creatine or not.

DHT is the most important hormone for building muscle actually. Now I want to take creatine again. Just sad it makes you so bloated which kills aesthetics.

>makes you so bloated
nope

I was talking to my dad about gym and diet and he mentioned he used to take some "extra" stuff.
Asked him what and he said Creatine like it was a steroid

Attached: 1517023820905.png (378x357, 81K)

>Just sad it makes you so bloated which kills aesthetics.
there are so many stupid creatine memes and you fell for the worst one

Comfy creatine meme my guy

Attached: 1529360421055.jpg (400x560, 31K)

What does creatine even do

Its like steroids

makes you retain more water in your muscles. So it makes you look more "full". Your lifts go up like 5-10 lbs on it. Some people are non-responders and don't get anything out of it. I definitely find my lifts are slightly higher when I am on it.

How much are you supposed to take? My container says 5 grams a day. So I've been taking like half of that half an hour before I lift, the other half as soon as I'm done. Says to mix it with something that has glucose in it too.

Attached: 1520712393586.png (683x356, 577K)

You don't need to take it before you lift.
It takes a while to actually see it's benefit, you can take it whenever.

I'm balding

Attached: paypay.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

They took 25 grams a day in that study retard. Nobody in their right mind takes that much

>Increased Deadlift and Squat by 10lbs every week for the last 6 weeks
Thanks Creatine

Rep range

It makes for more water retention in the muscle, no?

Checked, and also rep range/weight, sounds like noob gainz

>can't read
it was a loading dose of 25g for one week then 5g for two weeks, which most people do

At a microscopic level. Absolutely no way to actually see it. Anyone who says theyre "bloated from creatine" is a fucking idiot who probably ate pizza and beer the day prior.

Nope. Been lifting over 1.5 years. It feels like I got noob gainz all over again though. Also doing PHUL currently. so 4x5

Says they have them 25 gram doses. That's significantly more than the single teaspoon of creatine I'll have with my whey

Not trying to argue. Just throwing out that there's a major difference between how much the average fella takes, and how much the subject in the article took

On that though, I imagine the effects are cumulative, so I guess it'll hit you anyway... Wow, I just fucking countered my own argument. Fucken hell

Creatine is used by your body to recycle ATP between anaerobic efforts. Those are the short, intense bursts under 30 seconds. Think sprinting or lifting something heavy. ATP is what your cells use for many different processes, including muscle cell contraction.

Supplementing creatine may help you get one or two extra reps on heavy sets, as well as help your muscle recover from sets quicker. It's not necessary, though, since your body produces it naturally and it's also found in meat. Also, some people just don't benefit from supplementing it, but you wouldn't know until you tried it.

Creatine also has the distinction of being one of a handful of supplements that actually work.

same

Just to superload. Then it was only 5g a day.