Be nice to girls

>be nice to girls
>instantly friendzoned
>treat girls like shit
>suddenly they want me

It’s hard trying to be a good person when it seems like the universe wants you to be a cunt

Attached: FBEE1937-3C05-40D3-8B6A-F77B2FE9E1F6.jpg (250x453, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/how-to-grow-up
youtube.com/watch?v=BldYlGqs7pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>friendzoned
i dont know this feel

It’s annoying but not as bad as some guys make it out to be. I realized that I was inadvertently presenting myself as the beta provider. With predictable results.

>Wow user, you’re gonna be a great husband one day!
>You’re so sweet!
>You’ll make some girl VERY happy one day!
>Hey user, if we’re both still single at 30 we should marry each other lol
Ugh! user, never be like my asshole boyfriend! He’s still not replying to my texts! You’re a good boy
>Awwwww! You’re like a little kid or something!

My own fault for being nice

Be nice to people that actually deserve it with their achievements or personality, don't be nice to grills just because they're pretty.

Attached: 1306605343322.jpg (675x612, 48K)

Ahahaha familiar phrases. Funny thing some of them I heard from fuckbuddies, one of them said the exact same thing about marrying at 30. You should treat a girl like shit till the end if you want to marry her. You just can't make this shit up.

Naturally I’m nice to everybody because I enjoy altruism. But to have sex with women you need a mean streak.

I always thought my dad was a dick to my mom as teenager until I grew up and realized my mom is actually pretty happy with him. One time we were drinking and he admitted he randomly messes with her 3-4 times per month to satisfy her female drama craving in a tolerable and sanitized way. Fascinated me.

yeah but what kind of mean do you mean? like being arrogant and pushing them away wont bring you pussy

Did for me. Being aloof, sarcastic, condescending, and belittling.

It will bring you pussy thougt. Mental pussy with day issues. But who cares, it's warm and wet.

What it boils down to 75% of the time is the age old argument "You want what you cant have." Girls at their core are extremely self-conscious and insecure so when you are a douche to them and not treat them like gods gift to earth they begin to doubt what little self worth they have. They then try and rebuild that self worth by chasing after you because you denied them the satisfaction of knowing you think their attractive/want to fuck .

Attached: 1447718752108.jpg (600x818, 184K)

Yeah I got caught in the whole, "Backup plan" scheme with this one girl I'm really good friends with. Slowly chipping away at her tho. Went on a friends trip with some others and she chose to sleep in my hotel bed and made out while groping her ass but stopped me as I went down to play slippery fingers. Both pretty drunk so the morning after we didn't really talk to it other than me saying "everything back to normal then?"

#1 The ""Nice"" Guy (infant):
>no apparent personality apart from what he thinks will get him laid; dancing monkey complex
>too much of a pussy to directly approach girls or risk reject; thinks he can covertly friendship his way into a girls' pants
>Doesn't realize genuine niceness isn't transactional: it's done without the expectation of a reward.
>Throws tantrums because his attempts to pressure girls into reciprocating sex and affection almost always fail
>Treats most of his faults as outside of his control; believes the success of others' was just natural or handed to them (Loser mentality)
>flip-flops between pathetic groveling and boiling resentment; supremely unattractive behavior

#2 The 'you gotta treat them like shit bro it totally works!' guy (adolescent):
>one step up above Nice Guy; can put on a superficially attractive persona
>Doesn't realize he's still just another kind of dancing monkey; putting on an act because he thinks women will like it.
>90% of these type fail and become bitter incel/MGTOWs, the most charismatic top 10% succeed.
>Their success involves attracting women who are just as unstable/manipulative as he is or naive girls who quickly realize he's a con-artist and run.
>Usually views life in terms of a zero sum game, where he has to put down everyone else to gain value and is constantly obsessed with being above others (Tyrant mentality).
>Underlying trauma and resentment around women; is likely revenge obsessed or trying to get back at them for perceived wrongs back when he was a 'beta'.

Attached: myth_cropped.jpg (441x1048, 175K)

#3 The Grown Man (adult):
>Doesn't take un-necessary shit from people, guy or girl, because he respects himself. This strong sense of boundaries and independence makes him attractive, and weeds out undesirable people.
>Strong sense of self; isn't easily rattled or shaken by rejection. People's opinion of him (especially women's) aren't what determines his self-image.
>Some call him an asshole because he won't compromise himself or his values to appease others, and that can cause conflict at times. Still, he doesn't go out of his way to be aggravating or antagonistic.
>Is genuinely nice if he so chooses, because that's who he chooses to be.
>Understands that people like men who bring value and positive change into their lives. Approaches life with a mindset of sharing prosperity and growth with others (Leader mentality)
>Has the best chance of getting girls who don't have a personality disorder; this is not a priority in his life.

Attached: modernupdates_myths.jpg (448x997, 175K)

You don't be nice or a dick, you just be yourself. Have a fucking personality already, grow up.

>Doesn't realize genuine niceness isn't transactional: it's done without the expectation of a reward.
This. A lot of people don’t seem to understand in general tho. Many are nice to others with the expectation that they’ll be paid back the same way.

Maybe it’s not that you’re an asshole but maybe it’s the fact that you actually seem to have a bit of a personality other than being nice

What if I'm genuinely a nice person? I feel like I just naturally be nice and give in to people but they tend to take advantage of it.

Many people, and most of the Jow Forums mongs, haven't grown past the childhood mindset of "WHAT'S IN IT FOR MEEE" when thinking about their code of behavior.

>talk to girls
>they ignore me
haha

thanks for the english vocabularies

>tfw my dad is perfectly described by the nice guy

Sometimes it takes a lot of restraint when dealing with him and his infantile look on life. His victim status is unbelievable.

At least now im a man and i know better and his antics don't bother me anymore. I hope one day he realizes what hes doing because hes miserable as shit and doesnt think there is a peoblem.

Most of their kind never grow past it until their behavior btfo's them dramatically. Just be kind to your dad in his own self imposed hell.

Show him the book "No more mr nice guy"

Reminder: it's impossible to be in the friendzone if you refuse to be friends with them after they reject you.

Just move on.

Friend zone is a meme. If she's not interested then find someone else who is. Not figuring that out means you're autistic.

Is there a name for the period between meeting her and making a move? The chad zone?

its not about being a bad guy

its about not being a pushover

would you do anything and everything that your male friends wanted to do? no, you tell them to fuck off if you don't wanna do it

do you always agree with your friends? no, you probably argue about shit until you hate each other

do you do anything to please your friends and make them happy, even if it hurts you? no, you put yourself first

this is what girls want

Where do I read more?

>friendzoned
ugly confirmed

is this 2008

*tips fedora*

>hey user, if we are both single at 30, we should just marry each other
Mfw a girl i had dated said this to me.
But that was in 2015, and back then i had only slept with 3 people. That number is at double digits now, and i think that means I'm not that beta my ex wanted to trap so i could provide for her all those years ago

There’s a difference between being nice and being a doormat. You have to learn to be more assertive and say no.

My dad’s the same but to a lesser extent

This, stop putting girls on a pedastal.

Good, apart from getting Tyrant and Leader mentality completely wrong.

Can anyone recommend decent books to read on this?

We all gonna make it brah

Attached: zyzz scene kid.jpg (542x713, 53K)

Women are a meme, and we fell for it.

>Hey user, if we’re both still single at 30 we should become boomers lol

Attached: receding hairline convention.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

#4 +130IQ
>Realizes it's all about the face (and also height/frame)

sure is Jow Forums in here

I'm not sure that I agree with you on the last one. I'd honestly do anything to my close friends, which I literally know for almost 20 years now.

But the rest is absolutely true.

Read No More Mr. Nice Guy

Incel threads need to stop

>do you do anything to please your friends and make them happy, even if it hurts you
Not as far as "anything", but yes, I do a lot of efforts to help and entertain my friends and the people I trust.
I do not do it in order to get something from them, or so they will like me more, but I want them to be happy

This is pretty similar: >markmanson.net/how-to-grow-up

>slayers.net
>r*bocels9000

If you exist that means he got laid at least once, so he didn't do absolutely everything wrong.

My problem isn't that I can't get girls. It's that I can't keep them around. I think it's because I get too comfortable and show them just how weird I am. Learn me how to keep them on a leash.

> Learn me how to keep them on a leash.

This is part of the problem.

How can you be nice to women? They are all backstabbing whores...some guys just dont realize that yet and get taken to the cleaners

>Jow Forums- bitter virgins (and sometimes weightlifting)

you guys are such fucking losers, holy shit

Attached: 1528859437131.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

Its called the zone you virgin

Why do females do this anons?

Attached: 1488555706110(1).jpg (500x348, 34K)

>Saving my ego
Can't get rejections and friendzones if you never approached a girl in 25 years

Attached: mmmm.jpg (301x168, 6K)

what if i dont want sloots? how do i find wife material?

fucking gold post

Attached: 1516521724290.png (130x166, 48K)

I'm stuck I was invited into a girls room today she's younger than me and made me a ham sandwich because she wanted to and showed me all the videos on her phone and told me her musicals and did her ironing and Idk but her older friend says she's like got a maybe crush on me,how do.i fuck her?

>Saving your ego
How can you even have an ego if you're such a failure of a man

Justin Bieber asked a beautiful women to be friends :

youtube.com/watch?v=BldYlGqs7pA

And now they are friends.

There's nothing wrong about that.

You guys should consider yourself lucky, girls don't even want to be my friend.

easiest root i ever got was when some chick showed up to a party just as i was talking about how women basically get a free ride through life, she walked in one door, heard me talking and kept walking out the back door and sat out on the deck crying for like an hour. when she came in she basically jumped straight on my dick.

>domainunpaid.net
gimme a break, faggot

Bump

>yesterday
>girl i work with walks up to me and asks "hey, are you doing anything tonight?"
>"nope, you?"
>"nope"
>"...well have a nice day"
>didn't realize i fucked up till this morning
>today i went to the water tank to fill up my bottle
>she gets up from desk and just stands behind me
>i say "hey"
>she says nothing
>leaves 5 seconds later
what did she mean by this? I'm pretty scared

Attached: 1517171995831.jpg (800x792, 76K)

yeah this didn't happen

yeah but it did incel

you can call me names but this shit didn't happen

Good post, it takes someone with a healthy level of self-esteem and confidence to grow up.

Not op,but Why did it not happen then?

bro why do people do reddit spacing like this, fuckin looks retarded, just hit enter once like a normal person jesus christ

>i say "hey"
only works on guys

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 6K)

and in institutions

u

mad?

ouch

Attached: filmation-maa-wink_full.jpg (720x406, 157K)

I do this to my wife all the time. Married over a decade now.

what do you do?

Fucking reddit zoomers
I hate them

Attached: 6A1A78E7-E470-4C50-95BE-EFD2BF8D5894.jpg (509x625, 37K)

This piece has its heart in the right place buts it’s backwards. The world, from our relationships to society at large, only cares about what it can get from you.

what a meanspirited comic, that artist must have serious issues

Yeah, going after Pigfoot like that is a low blow.

In what ways should you mess with a girl to keep her interested but isnt too messy.

the idea that somebody who is scared of rejection deserves misery is an awful, mean spirited imagination.

i have always kind of done the opposite of being a nice guy with girls i know. i always go to teasing them and not taking things seriously but it makes them laugh and all that. i dont think ive ever been "nice" to anyone like that

still ended up a 25 year old kissless virgin lel

>>Doesn't take un-necessary shit from people, guy or girl, because he respects himself. This strong sense of boundaries and independence makes him attractive, and weeds out undesirable people.
>>Strong sense of self; isn't easily rattled or shaken by rejection. People's opinion of him (especially women's) aren't what determines his self-image.
>>Some call him an asshole because he won't compromise himself or his values to appease others, and that can cause conflict at times. Still, he doesn't go out of his way to be aggravating or antagonistic.
>>Is genuinely nice if he so chooses, because that's who he chooses to be.
>>Understands that people like men who bring value and positive change into their lives. Approaches life with a mindset of sharing prosperity and growth with others (Leader mentality)
>>Has the best chance of getting girls who don't have a personality disorder; this is not a priority in his life.

what the fuck.. are you literally me???

Assertiveness is often confused with jerkish behavior and unfortunately, vice versa.

Attached: acdf2dbf6bf1e225160cc31dd7961298.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

I think it was a piece on Cracked at aimed the commenters there, so the author just made it for the purpose of triggering them. his other stuff on his own site is interesting.

Attached: jwX02g4.jpg (1045x830, 228K)

I’m nice but I exude confidence and don’t shy away from sexual talk so girls are more than willing to slurp on my nice cock.

whoa stud alert

thank you for your blog post

>I’m nice but I exude confidence and don’t shy away from sexual talk so girls are more than willing to slurp on my nice cock.

Attached: jay.png (808x455, 384K)

getting major chad vibes from this based user

Its boomhauer idiot

No shit you fucking retard why do you think were here

100% this. An asshole persona attracts trashy women, who have emotional problems. Yes it's powerful, but you won't end up with the women you'd want a long term relationship with.

Source: I've used asshole persona in the past to quickly sleep with women, but they're all fucked in the end. My asshole persona ended up turning off the girls I actually wanted.

Did you know you have a whole subreddit dedicated to your retarded "I'm a nice guy, girls only want assholes," personality?

>Jow Forumsniceguys

You should all read the 'No more Mr. Nice Guy!' to understand better what is happening. Great book, made me realize how beta I was. 1 week later I was unironically fucking my 2-year friendzone girl friend.