My girlfriend is 148lbs at 5'6, spends almost all day watching anime...

My girlfriend is 148lbs at 5'6, spends almost all day watching anime. 1200 calories are few or eating 1400/1600 could make her a fat blob?I want her thinner.

Attached: 27355955_1871490429589211_743563000075024985_o.png (1200x597, 574K)

B-F is my range.
Have her do exercises like squats together with you. Play around with it.

my gf is 5'5 and 210 lbs. if she never dieted before,1200 might be too low. get her on 1500 with a bit of exercise. running and/or swimming 1 hour a day, 4 times a week. she should lose weight that way

>my gf is 5'5 and 210 lbs
High test as fuck breh

F and g are the only acceptable sizes

The fuck is wrong with you mate. You better ditch her or eat her already for the gains. That is disgusting.

i know, been with her for 7 years though, and she gained all that weight over time from 150 lbs. she has a multitude of medical problems that dont help her with her weight loss and coupled with the fact that shes super weak willed when it comes to foods, she just ends up getting bigger.
she has really big tits too, like double f's or g's i think. looked really great when she was skinnier

What mode do I need to achieve to get G-F gf? Bear mode? Ottermode? Gib help pls I wan skinny gf

You need the kind of mode that attracts druggie self-harming mentally unstable grills

But I don’t want mentally unstable girls I just want a small petite gf and I will lift until I get one

Big tits on fat girls doesn't count

she had double d's going on triple d's when she was 15 and 140 lbs.

Let her do fasting to lose weight

Then her as a fatty is disgusting. Stop making excuses and leave her unless you’re a fat ass too

I want to FUCK the SHIT out of you A through D, but especially A.

148 for a girl at 5'6 is fucking huge user

Fucking disgusting

1500 should be fine for someone of her height, 1200 is kind of low unless you’re in the 5’-5’ 3” range

If she exercises she could probably eat a bit more, obviously make sure it’s healthier food instead of weeb instant garbage

been with her for a long time, not gonna through it all away just cause shes fat. i've lost about 30 lbs in the past 3 months. i'm trying to get her in on it but she fucking ruins a weeks worth of progress by binging on the weekends. its frustrating and at this point i feel like taking away her credit cards and cash and making all her food so she doesn't eat herself to death. doesn;t help that she has anxiety and depression and PCOS on top of this.

D>C=E>F>A>B=F
It’s really damn tough to make a list

>5'5 210 lbs
absolut unit