Are multivitamins worth taking?

Are multivitamins worth taking?

Attached: 250px-Wyeth_Centrum.jpg (250x188, 14K)

Yes

No

Maybe so

Just be yourself, bro

Like any other supplement, if your diet is deficient in those nutrients, then it will benefit you. But if your diet is good, then the benefit will be negligible.

Multivitamins are a good way to "cover all the bases, just to be safe" but unless you know you're just eating pure crap all the time, you probably won't notice much difference.

Guuuuyyyys

Attached: 1518307128972.jpg (1374x1425, 352K)

I take one per day, plus a fish oil and biotin sup
It probably does nothing but they're all cheap enough that I don't even mind on the chance I get some minor benefit.

yes

sage

I take an organic one and I can say it works great

One of my professors said they're a total waste because most of them aren't FDA regulated so you don't know if you're actually getting what they claim they're giving you.
So no.

>believing the education new

Just because they aren't regulated by the FDA doesn't mean they can just lie about what's on the label you fucking brainlet.

No, the supplements contained are dosed poorly and some of them compete for uptake. Spend $100 per annum to buy the best version of every good supplement and take them at different times.

I'm pretty sure if they did that in Europe they'd get sued to bankruptcy

I think if your diet is good, you wont need it. However I’ve read that micronutrients aren’t as important if you are meeting your macros. I suppose micronutrients are something you would want to meet though, however I’m unsure of how necessary it is.

What sort of absurd logic is this? Macros are totally flexible depending on your goals, micros aren't, and it's not like you will synthetize some micros

As long as youre meeting the macros you want to meet by eating correctly, micronutrients aren’t going to be important.

Read the sticky

Pharmacy student here: they are fucking useless unless you live in the third world.

Pretty much. Vitamin supplements are for those who aren’t able to get them from a regular diet.

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

>Pharmacist
>don't take multi vitamins
>Rely on my medicine pills instead

Seems about right

Post ur stack

go away sholomo goy

are vegetables also useless unless you live in the third world? if not then explain how