What pisses you the fuck off the most about normal fag lifters?

what pisses you the fuck off the most about normal fag lifters?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Seeing them cheat and use momentum on their lat-pulldowns.

They just stand around and talk

>wearing the most expensive gym getup without actually doing proper workout
>taking selfies and videos at the gym
>sitting on the bench socializing blocking lifters from using it and then saying they're using it when you tell them you'd like to use this bench but then going "well saaaawreeee" in sarcastic bitchy way when you tell them they're obviously not using it

When his lifting gloves don't match his purse

Attached: headshot.jpg (400x400, 17K)

The fact that they dont ever fucking progress on lifts. Why even lift?

Attached: 1514233878966.png (365x250, 191K)

Doing shit routines and still being bigger than me

Normie talk, because I don't give a fuck about anything I can't hear (and I can't see them cause homegym master race), i.e.
>dude, don't eat whey protein! It has so much lactose it actually makes you fat! Didn't you know it's condensed cow fat?!

>no way dude, palm oil is much healthier than any animal fats! It's plant. And plants are healthy, didn't you know animal fats are full of cholesterol?!

>no I can't eat vegetables, they are bad for your bowels and they have no ingredients or any calories at all
(????)

>why would you eat chicken? They are full of chicken hormones, you're going to turn into chicken if you eat too much of it

And the one I hear the most often in my country (Poland) and makes me most cringe:
>you can eat as many ice cream as you want, because your body burns more calories warming the cold than of absorbing the food!

And whenever I tell them this is complete bullshit they go either full apeshit of me how my sources are false or make a joke of it. We don't have many landwhales here yet (personally know only two, and they are nice, I mean pleasant so speak but not to watch) but I am afraid our country goes Amerifat all the way in a few years.

Attached: 31154327_10208896392847103_1823428734883987456_n.jpg (720x960, 60K)

That they lift

>you can eat as many ice cream as you want, because your body burns more calories warming the cold than of absorbing the food!

Attached: 1505632353969.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Dude. There are so many people saying this here.

Excuse my English, but I'm after a few, and it's my second language. Anothers, very popular in Poland:
>sugar gives you health
yep, just this, it used to be a proverb

>Ice Tea (or name anything else that isn't fizzy) is actually healthy for you, because it's just tea! Regular tea in a can :))))

>the more fat the milk has, the more nutrients it has and the healthier you are when drinking it (most households have milk 3.2% minimum)

Which reminds me. We have a product called "Actimel" countrywide which is around for more than 10-15 years. It's basically just a shitload of sugar with a scoop of yoghurt and it's advertised as a product that should keep you healthy the whole year. I get so angry when I see the ads.

Attached: 1505841715491.png (510x367, 307K)

Fucking yes, the send there whole upper body horizontal to pull the fucking bar down, literately how do they not realize that there being retards when doing that.

Attached: 1515972427508s.jpg (237x250, 8K)

pic related

Attached: 1509381769701.jpg (426x640, 58K)

aktimel aktiviert abwehrkräfte

Attached: download (3).jpg (317x159, 10K)

Sneezing or coughing and not covering their fucking mouth.

The half repping and the sheer bafflement at the idea that three sets of five at PR or near-PR intensity does in fact require more than 2 minutes rest.

Just when I thought poland was based you have to drop this on me...

That guy who takes 3 different sets of dumbbells to do dropsets on incline flys.
That guy using the squat rack to overhead press 75 lbs.
That guy who sets his water bottle and gym bag on the deadlift platform then disappears for 10 minutes

when they leave the machine or bench to get water or refill or use the bathroom and tell you to get off the machine because they were "using the machine cuz my towel/water bottle is there"

They don't do a single squat rep. None.

honestly lifters are the most boring people ever

>also listen to rap music
>all wear the same shirts, hairstyles, etc
>all have the same attitude

boring

Attached: f5acea532aa3f9464298f09a54482925.jpg (410x594, 66K)

There was a literal 60 year old boomer who was doing 3pl8 1/8th rom bench presses on the smith machine. I was watching him thinking inwas gonna have to save him, but lo, he just bends his elbows a little.

This is so weak.
I just look at them if they're walking up and they say nothing and then I offer to let them work in.
I'm not ripped, I just look like I hate the world and could kill you... It's not my fault I am old and angry.

Lifting more than guys that look bigger than me even though I haven't even lifted for 2 years yet and am only 150lbs. These guys looks like they have definitely been lifting longer but I absolutely mog people when I lift at my gym. Started out lifting my ass off because I felt so weak compared to everyone else. Now barely anyone can grip the weight I lift.

>they stare
>they judge you if you do not interact with others
>they fucking stare

I'm not even ugly.

I don't know who mogs who, they both look like full-time cereal killers here

its not so much oissing me off but making me sad since they dont progress even if they go a lot. cunt at my gym was squatting 2pl8 when i started at 1 and gave me shit, a year later and im 3.5 pl8 and hes still at 2. whats the god damn point.

Yeah you are

>They stare
It's always the Indians my man, why?

youre not bloatmode, so yes, youre ugly

Their stupid fucking tattoos
This weeks gem
>thinkin bout gettin a yin and yang. I like the whole black and white thing, yknow opposites

its not about opposites its about balance and impurity REEEEEEE

t.asiafag