Litterally what the hell

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q903724-body-types-of-guys-you-would-wouldn-t-date

Favourite one as skinny fat...
Are those girls justr whales ?

pic not too related

Attached: 1519782988330.jpg (1600x1200, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q903724-body-types-of-guys-you-would-wouldn-t-date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's because they used a relatively positive skinny fat image.

makes sense

Attached: file.png (520x586, 522K)

I'm actually kind of surprised skinny fat and skinny rank so highly. I was under the impression that being skinny was worse than being fat unless you are like landwhale large.

Ottermode is probably the best though

chart was bad, athletic = supermodel ?? OK

skinnyfat looks like that? OK

I was kinda surprised too.

I think those girls are just whales that want a weaklet

Any fit femanon can confirm?

Fuck that post! Dont go skinny fat. Eat good and stay dank

>he hasn’t realized bear mode isn’t the master race mode

>he unintentionally discovered women have different taste from each other

Attached: 1518936374658.png (211x239, 12K)

Lmao dude that is NOT skinnyfat. That's just "beginner fit"

effeminate builds are popular with 16 year old girls, and their "skinnyfat" pic is a delusional misrepresentation of what it actually looks like

this is the extreme side of skinnyfat

Y'all niggers want some REAL skinnyfat? Check out my body from before I started lifting. Ignore the uniform, I was a compensating faggot

also
>bonus gyno

Attached: 1a_Before Lifting - Copy.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Literal first comment on the site

>I love skinny guys, but I always feel like THEY might not like me, because I'm build big

Attached: divorce.jpg (534x543, 36K)

Its because they know a fit man respects himself and his body and won't put up with their dumb bullshit.

They know they are inferior and unable to fuck with his mind so they just stay away from them because they'd be wasting their time and manipulation tactics.

what's that eye condition called

Every gal I've fucked has LOVED my hairy chest. One even called me "wolf man", affectionately of course.

this. athletic is likely already roiding

lol

what the fuck

im a ladies man and I didnt even know it

and the front

>that 26 year old boomer that posts skinnyfat pics from 2011
yeah yeah

Attached: 1_Before Lifting (2011).jpg (2592x1944, 683K)

it's literally just this, how are there people that don't know this yet?

>And as a side note, sometimes a guy can be TOO good looking. If a guy is ridiculously fit, I feel like I would judge my own body super harshly, haha. And it's super unattractive when a guy is OCD about his health (crazy diet fads and needing to work out to look good as opposed to just feel good mentally and physically).
>I'm a worthless cunt who will put up with a weak faggot I'm not attracted to as long as I can use him as an emotional tampon

Attached: 1527617162854.jpg (392x468, 36K)

>tfw ottermode
Cy@ faggots, I'm just going to do fullbody maintenance. Fuck your fatass 1/2/3/4 memes

Attached: 1473558088186.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

Yup. Is that a quote from someone on that website?

>working out to feel good mentally and physically isn't tied to looking good

This is some fucking retard logic here. Almost all women fuck with their appearance to be more attractive because it makes them feel good, but a man feeling good because he looks good is toxic and OCD

Sometimes I just want to find a feminine boy and make him my sissy instead of dealing with women because it'd be less gay than dealing with them.

Oh man, a random website on the internet told me "x" is the ideal body type for women.
This thread is fucking retarded

>Yup. Is that a quote from someone on that website?
Yeah, the comments are all predictably along these lines. It's like asking a fish what bait to use.

>Sometimes I just want to find a feminine boy and make him my sissy instead of dealing with women because it'd be less gay than dealing with them.
fags are annoying precisely because they have the emotionality of women minus the pussy, just find a woman you can dominate intellectually and she will adopt your views in short order

>girlsaskguys.com/dating/q903724-body-types-of-guys-you-would-wouldn-t-date
kek girl have shit taste in men. I wish I were gay.

>I like chubby guys mainly but I'm not too picky as far as I don't want to be able to get lost in your fat and I don't like washboard abs or someone who's too muscular. I like guys who are soft like teddy bears with an equally soft heart.

Let me translate this for you guys

>I like men who are aren't confident and can't set healthy boundaries and will know they are inferior to my beautiful perfect feminine nature. I also like getting what I want when I want it. I want them to feel like they are lucky to lick the soles of my boots.

Boys you need to know that women will fuck your life up. As soon as you admit you have feelings, they'll start breaking you down bit by bit. This is why you need lots of guy friends to let you know you're being pussy whipped.

They will try and isolate you and convince you your friends are toxic, but you need them because they can see you going full retard with another woman.

That skinnyfat is like 5kg away from ottermode.

Thats true. A gay dude would be just as annoying, but not able to trick you into getting them pregnant.

My idea is to get a very smart woman and completely break her down. That way she's not a retard and can handle her shit, but also refers back to me and values my opinion.

>I love skinny guys, but I always feel like THEY might not like me, because I'm build big. Not meaning I'm hugely fat (a few extra pounds with big t*ts)

Attached: dw2.jpg (312x162, 9K)

>Holy sh*t there's a lot of stuck up females on here. I'm shaking my head in disbelief because I'm always hearing and reading questions/answers from females saying looks and body type don't matter to them. What a joke. If any guy would of said he wouldn't date an overweight girl he would be the biggest jerk on earth. Can someone say double standard? Bunch of hypocrites.

Holy fucking beta. Lets just be glad we're not this soiboi

There was a study that woman on average don't have size perception as good as men.
This is why they all want a guy who's 6" and has a 7", they can't estimate accurately.

>dick sucked for first time in 6th grade by normal sized girl
>she's cute
>lose track of her in High School
>see her again after college
>she's legit 5'10 and 280+ lbs
>absolutely no tits
>tons of hair on arms
>complains about being single
>says that only fat guys like her
>she's most attracted to skinny guys
>she tries to flirt with me
>I laugh it off and make my exit

I was legit skinnyfat at the time and had noodle arms. Most of the girls replying to the girls ask guys are probably disgustingly obese landwhales.

have you fixed that gyno tho?

working chest helped balance it out (pic related), but the puffy nipples still had me over a barrel mentally, so I got surgery a few years ago

Attached: major league crabcock professional.jpg (500x666, 95K)

Honest and true.
Wisen up lads

I haven’t cared about women since 98

ITT:
>listening to what women say
>and not watching what they do

Because the majority of the time those things are the complete opposite of one another.

Females will tell whatever lies they need to for social points, even when somewhat user this is true. They are basically a gender of emotionally retarded psychopaths as odd as that seems.

beginner fat you mean