BOTTLES AND SHAKERS

What's the best reusable water bottle material?
Stainless steel? Any BPA free is fine? Do you believe that plastic is kinda harmful to your hormones or is this conspiracy?

I usually drink and store water in non-bpa shakers all the time, but I heard some anons saying any plastic is bad. I don't really mind spending a few more bucks in a "safer" shake, suggestions?

Attached: 2-2L-Large-Capacity-Water-Bottle-Outdoor-Sports-Gym-Space-Half-Gallon-Fitness-Training-Camping-Runni (600x600, 85K)

>"Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread"

Stainless

stainless steel. everything else is for numale soiboys

I tried many different water bottles over the years, some leaked, some were not ergonomic, some were too big. The best one I got is "Nalgene OTF" 650ml. Just get that, trust me. The drinking comfort is top notch, hard to explain. Perfect size, perfect mechanism to click it open and close it. Stainless steel is very uncomfortable desu, ignore these people above me, they dont have as much experience as me.

>Stainless steel is very uncomfortable desu

Are you shoving it up your ass or using it to store liquid?

Funny response.

Attached: water.png (800x800, 649K)

I'm seriously, what are you doing with the bottle that these are your concerns (other than putting it in your ass)

>uncomfortable
>too big
>not ergonomic

What exactly are you doing with the bottle? For day to day gym use it something that contains liquid and can be thrown into a bag or set on the floor near wherever you are working out.

Glass my dude.

Attached: 20180629_104450.jpg (5312x2988, 3.28M)

>He doesn't store water in his ass for maximum hydration

Seriously a stainless steel water bottle is GOAT. Buy once and never worry about BPA, temperature, or durability.

>that giant ass bottle

That would be a god damn nightmare to clean. In fact a bunch of them on amazon come with a toilet brush to clean them with

This is the waterbottle i have. the orange one costs more so i bought that to mog on other waterbottle fags.

At home i drink from a stainless tumbler because it keeps water cold for hours with ice

Attached: Rich nigga waterbottle.jpg (458x458, 19K)

>grazes you bottle with a few loose strands of hair
>it flies off the table and shatters everywhere

Heh. Nothin personnel kid, but stainless steel is the superior choice.

>not shoving your water bottle up your ass

Attached: newgene.jpg (600x600, 46K)

what are the best stainless bottles? I love my tumbler but i cant throw that in the car without the water flying everywhere. Also need like at least a liter of water

Can you pay pal me since you're so rich? I could only afford the gray one

sorry dude I bought this explicitly just so i could mog people that didnt get the orange one :(

Usgi canteen

BPA-free and Pthalate-free

I bet the ladies form a line they see you walk in with that beautiful orange colored water bottle

>not squatting on your bottle, enjoying a cool refreshing squirt every rep

I use empty alcohol bottles with old corks replacing the cap. I have a stack of JD bottles I nicked off a buddy who drinks that shit. I like them because I can fill and stack them in the fridge. I also like kraken bottles because they have those finger hooks I can clip it to my bag etc

Im not going to lie i have my cock sucked after talking to girls about my camelpak chute (orange)

Attached: 1529463170363.png (324x324, 112K)

>not using silver bottles to purify your water
never gonna make it

Lead and asbestos flasks.

this but make sure theyre the plastic free ones

bump

Attached: chute_1l_tech.jpg (820x977, 175K)

Ive been using em a few years now. Never broken one. Theyre pretty rugged and have a big opening for cleaning. Not arguing they're better but I prefer glass to steel. Same as bongs and pipes.

Nalgene is the best

Nalgene wide mouth 1 L
Non deep blue and black lid cunts can git

stainless steel by a mile

Glass you cunts.

stainless steel all day, plastic water bottles will leech endocrine disrupting chemicals into the water

glass waterbottles are quite heavy, why do you prefer over stainless steel?

You can see its clean. I use a hydration bladder for tramping(hiking) and biking though.

Use mason jars user
Easy to clean and easy to use. Case solved

Glass or stainless steel are best, they don't release stuff into your water, are easy to clean and don't melt.
Stainless steel also lasts forever, it will not break if you don't try to break it on purpose.

>high flow
>no leaks
how can other water bottle manufacturers even compete?

Attached: 1489579750519.jpg (466x102, 20K)

64 oz hydro flask master race checking in. Worth it.

Does it fit into standard bottlecages?
How fast can you open it single handed?

Wife and kids got me this for fathers day. Pretty good better than what I was using before. Don't know if I'd dish out the money for it though myself.

Attached: 4c974000-7cb0-4910-bef8-ba803a4d6b58_1.c8263581a6f29236ab02ce69d2fc4cbd.jpg (450x450, 12K)

Its 36 oz btw

I have a pur gallon filter that I get going every night. then in the am, I feel up a gallon bpafree plastic jug and drink it throughout the day.

keeps me hydrated as fuck and stays cool, tastes gud. no regrets.

Yeti's a great brand I'm a fan