Anyone here doing the carnivore diet?

Anyone here doing the carnivore diet?

I've been thinking about it, especially after hearing all the health problems it fixed for Jordan Peterson, but it seems like it's really expensive. I can't afford to eat a big steak every day.

Attached: 1519155106-flank-steak-horizontal.jpg (768x512, 66K)

This seems like the worst bait ever, but please just read the sticky and don't go on any meme "diet" whatsoever

Eat whole grains, veggies, and lots of protein to get big and be healthy. Stop falling for dumbass memes

can't believe we survived literally millions of years without farming so we could get our daily recommended dosage of "heatlhy grains"

we should go back in time and tell those retards to stop eating their meme diets

If you're going to appeal to tradition, get off of the internet, sell all of your belongings, and go survive in the woods you mongoloid

Grains are good for you. Before grains we had tubers. Think about it, you're a literal faggot who dickrides Peterson and is considering changing your diet to some meme shit because of a guy on Youtube.

damn checkmate
yea I'm considering doing it just randomly because some guy who's cock I just suck every day just randomly said that like "hey man u should eat meat all da time" and I was like WOW I'm going to do that for no reason.

It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he tried it himself per his daughter's suggestion and it cleared up a ton of his health issues. I'm just a mindless drone retard Peterson dickrider, shit dude you got me!!!

Go eat your daily loaf of bread you fat retard

Peterson also takes a fistful of meds everyday because he's a sad cunt.

They didn't live 80+ years as we do now though.
Yes eat meat, but everything else too. Read the sticky

living is for cucks

By the way I'd just like to mention how fucking hilarious I find it how mad people get when you suggest they should stop eating bread and pasta

Like holy fuck those sugar-eating gut bacteria have a firm hold on your brain don't they, get it together

Whoa bro. Peterson really said he tried a meme diet his daughter suggested so now you're going to try it too? That's fucking unreal, I'm glad you're not doing it because some Youtuber said so but because some Youtuber's daughter suggested it to that youtuber.

>durr should i eat all meat?
>get a load of this retard
>WOW HOW FUCKIN MAD R U LOL JUST BECAUSE I SED NO BREAD AND PASTA LMFAO BREAD ILLUMINATY CONFIRMED

>Jordan memerson

this

I thought onions based products and estrogen was making me gay.
Wrong meme celebrity?

I just switched to the carnivore diet about two weeks ago after doing keto for a month. I decided to give it a shot after listening to Shawn Baker in a few podcasts. I eat mostly grass fed ground beef that I buy in bulk from the farmer's market to keep things affordable but I still buy steaks occasionally. I also still eat a lot of chicken and fish but I'm thinking of trying beef only for 30 days. Also be warned, it takes a while for your stomach to adjust. I didn't have a solid shit for the first two weeks.

>if they aren't listening to Youtubers and their daughters they're listening to boomers who lost their medical license, have low test, high cholesterol and are full of excuses
lmfao

enjoy all that white bread you fucking idiot

>Juden Peterstein

But seriously, no carnivore sounds pretty retarded. Especially if you’re eating beef. Maybe if it was all venison or elk. You need greens and fish as well

>i-if you don't eat all meat you have to eat bread!! ;_;
the COPE

>before we invented armor, we fought each other in just our clothes
>therefore armor is unhealthy and soldiers should start wearing the "no armor" uniform