>calories in
>calories out

Attached: 2fb[1].png (1500x761, 322K)

I just fucking love this wojack boomer shit. Thanks to this shit I don't kms

I'm glad wheelchair wojak got to go fishing with his buds

it's basic thermodynamics bro

>the belly, camo shorts, socks and sandals

Jesus...

Hold up bro do you seriously not know what camo is?

ever notice how boomer wojak is happy? i cant wait til im a shredded 30 year old

Is the far right a 45 year old member of the silent generation.

You mean khakis

>I don't eat too much, all the food in the store is just unhealthy!
>It's not about the number of calories, I don't eat too much!
OP is LITERALLY boomer usa

>sandals and socks
>mom tattoo
too perfect

In order for some to make effective use of the first law of thermodynamics, they'd have to lower their caloric intake to almost nothing which is incredibly bad for general health and could possibly kill you (rapid thinning of the pericardium has a statistically significant chance of giving you a heart attack).
>hur dur ww2 vets
yes and that's why many of them died.
A good long-term strategy would be to go full ketogenic and have a very low caloric intake. This has the effect of sending the body into full ketosis while drastically lowering insulin levels(crucial for fat loss).

>the boomer gut that slumps over the crotch

everytime

this is by far the funniest meme in recent memory

god I love it

seems like the boomer cut off is getting lower every day
>tfw only a few years away from becoming a boomer

I meant cargo, stupid auto-correct

mirin them boomer forearms
I wonder what his routine is

>a good long term strategy
Being in ketosis long term is not good

The ketogenic diet was designed for people struggling from epilepsy.
There are better ways to maintain calories while keeping your insulin low. Protein still spikes your insulin, so suck a dick

If you're alive right now, you're a Boomer.
Especially the 15 year old lurker reading this post right now.

>tfw two months from becoming a boomer

Attached: 1525273630849.jpg (1452x848, 120K)

We have average boomer, now we need boomer clutching onto his youth and boomer that kept up with his health

>he caught a fucking sturgeon
>an endangered species
>early dodge truck
this shit has so many layers

Is nice to see him happy all the time instead of crying

I'm 4 years from becoming a boomer and I live in fear every day.

I hope someone takes me out when I'm old and broken

OK cool. Just checking.

>dumb phone poster

This.

You still need to be in caloric deficit while on keto, dipshit

The only people I see with content smiles like that are people with their GFs or wives out in public. It's an almost dreamy, reassured, content, safe smile.

Attached: 1479353067092.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Am I the only one that finds the life depicted in boomer memes kind of comfy?

Attached: 1530108237661.png (680x585, 245K)

no. thats the point.
the pictures show actual happy human beings with usually enough income to support a family and own a house.

this is such a wholesome post my heart is melting

I feel it
I feel like they are content. some people might see it as a stupidity and laziness, but they are in the moment. He may looks like a pile of shit and have all the reasons in the world to be miserable, but he is at peace with his place and comfortable with his imperfections. He has learned to take life as it comes and enjoy the small things.
Not the most admirable man, and he's not making it into any history books, but possesses a mental state us Jow Forumsizens can only dream of.

How old are you lad wtf? 22 year old boomer here checking in

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this boomer meme? Is it just the 18-21 year olds on Jow Forums bullying everyone else?

Attached: another scorcher.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It started with people mocking people for saying "Boomer" while referring to people much younger than boomers, probably because they didn't actually know what a Boomer was. It then turned into people ironically posting ">that 30 year old Boomer who.." now it's just funny

it started with some faggot making fun of 30 year olds who lift now its a celebration of becoming a boomer

its a funny meme because it's not true but makes 30 year old /fitizens/ look cringy.

Meme banter. there was a 20 year old boomer meme before too lol

Attached: 42AAB9D9-AD36-463C-9013-A3093B20D6ED.png (554x427, 420K)

he's a 60 year old civil war generationer

Nah, that's cause you're normal. Boomjack has friends, hobbies, a decent house and stuff that he likes. Prob gets the odd blowie from the wife or raw-dogs milf divorcees at country music concerts on the regular.

He's the antithesis of Jow Forums.

Fucking John Deere

Attached: mad men john deere.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>23 years old
If you round that up I'm 25.
If you round that up I'm 30.
Now that I'm a boomer what should I do with my life?

>In order for some to make effective use of the first law of thermodynamics, they'd have to lower their caloric intake to almost nothing
Want to know how I know you’re a fatass?

You were saying?

Attached: 1529168493120.png (1000x1000, 78K)

awesome thanjk, I do find it funny. Much better meme that cuck/basedboy/numale whatever

>looking for excuses to give up and stay fat
KYS

Attached: KILL YOURSELF.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

You're welcome cuck

No problem, soiboi

Attached: preuzmi.jpg (225x224, 8K)

good post

It's posts like this that make me wonder what the fuck I'm doing with my life.

but birbs and or borbs webms

Attached: 1525561664932.jpg (650x500, 62K)

tell me more about your dick sucking plan

embrace boomerhood anons, its based

The earliest posts are from /v/, where the older millenial cohort prefers an arena shooter and the younger ones prefer greater reward quicker in a pseudo sandbox. There is a hard divide between 28-35 year olds and 20-27 year olds who are all millenials. The boomer meme originally mocked how out of touch the older cohort was, and how utterly retarded the younger one is by confusing anyone older than them as a boomer.

The meme then developed further and has transposed as a mockery of boomers who refer to everyone younger than them as a millenial. It's most recent zeitgeist is actually a form of self depreciation amongst anyone who notices a behaviour they do and they become self aware about it.