I fucked up fit...

I fucked up fit. I asked a girl out and now i'm regretting it because she said yes and I was just idealizing the idea of a gf. Pls help me cancel brehs i'm legit going to have another panic attack.
Also, to keep it fitness related, anyone here do vacuums?

Attached: 1486521854862.jpg (500x430, 37K)

That's on you lad. You fucked up and now you're going to destroy her mentally and she's going to bitch about you to all her friends who are gonna think you're an asshole.
And they'd be right.

Stick it out for a month or two then say you "don't think you're ready for a relationship yet" and let her down gently.

Just never talk to her again.
Solved.

Move in with her and only lift while living on her couch unemployed. When she finally breaks up with you then you've already gotten to smash, 1.5 years of free rent/food, and time to focus on gains. Or just ghost her

You are fucking pussy man up you little bitch

tell her it was just a prank bro

Lmao what, I don't see the problem. Just got out on a date with her. If you have a good time, try and schedule a second one. If it doesn't go over well, just move to another country.

It's not hard.

HOLY FUCK. I may have a small dick and the arms of a noodle, but I'd at least go out and try to have a good time.

Don't let your spaghetti fall out, OP, and if it doesn't work, don't make a second date.

You asked a girl out, she said yes, and you're wanting to back out of it?
Is she a 3/10 or something? If this isn't b8 it's truly sad behavior. If you're not actually into her just take responsibility for your actions, go on a date and then just tell her she's not for you the next day. What's hard about that?

Guys, semi related to OP. But what is the best place to take a girl on a first date assuming I don't care about hooking up. Is getting coffee really the go to? Seems boring but idk how else you are suppose to get to know someone...

Attached: 1451750815028.png (270x347, 123K)

I prefer to actually "do" something together like hiking, climbing something/something physical etc. It gives you opportunities to touch each other and you don't have to think about making smalltalk the whole time.

If you really dont care about seeing her again then desu why bother with the date?

Just be yourself and nothing will come out of it

Attached: 1526171851437.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

I want to see her again, I just don't want sex on the first date. I'm not OP but got something in the works.

fag

I know you live in California.

then i'd say do . Ignore this incelI'm not American

>not american
That makes sense also.

OP here, I just deleted everything. I met her through Discord and she lived in my area so just snipped Discord. I've been wanting to snip Discord for a while so its not a big loss.
Also yeah, I'm a fucking asshole I know. I won't make that mistake again.

Attached: 1506259269033.gif (266x243, 250K)

was she ugly or something?

OP, just go through with it and date her for a little while, just so you can tell yourself you did it. You're being more of a coward than an asshole.

what the fuck? just tell her you just want to be friends then ghost her

this is terrible advice, girls overwhelmingly "like to hike" like i like my hour-long rush hour commute to and from work. go get coffee and try to figure out how serious they are about physical stuff before you participate, then you can gear your second date towards being accommodating of that.

fucking pussy, post her pics

Not necessarily hike, but they like seeing scenery and stuff. I just think it's easier to be doing something together than just talking but that's just me

Ice skating
Archery
Handgun Range
Hiking

Attached: lost cat.gif (320x190, 1.83M)

>I'm not american
lots of Californians arent

STOP BEING A COWARD. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER, ADVISE HER BEFORE THE DATE THAT YOU "CAN'T MAKE IT." AT LEAST HAVE DECENCY TO DO THAT.

>Being this autismo.
WTF, OP? Is this bait? There is no way anyone has that much spaghetti.

Attached: misc-female-seriously.png (247x240, 12K)

ez fix. say it was ur friend who msged that

trips of truth

Guys, I was really horny a week ago and matched with a fat Asian chick. We were flirting and j was suppose to meet her today.

But after masturbating for a week I feel zen like and less horny and didn't respond back to her.

Like she's okay but holy fuck she's a balloon like the size of my study table.

Did I do good?
Did I save my seaman for better things?

>Did I save my seaman for better things?
Yes. Don't racemix.

I would say on a first date unless you know each other prior, anything where jeans and casual shoes would be inappropriate is too much for a first date.

first three are good ideas, ice skating is great for building trust

i'm also super jaded, I've met too many retards on tinder/bumble to go on fancy first dates anymore

I'd hardly count jerking off saving your seamen for better things. But yes, you made the right choice.

>take phenibut
>show up as complete alpha
>creampie her

Since you don’t care about this chick use it as practice for when you find a girl you actually like.

Small talk is all about practice.

you dodged a bullet OP. males on discord are already subhuman, I can't even begin to imagine how fucked up a female would be.

You fucking moron.

Show her a good time, get laid.

Stop being a fucking pussy. It's a date, not a marriage proposal, you little bitch.

So you didn't even ask her out in person?

DESU its probably best you dont breed and let your very special strain of autism loose into the wild

Im Asian....

Also I'm a virgin.

Also I have a small penis.

yes

Absolutely fucking BASED: literally asks girls out just to tell them to fuck off an hour later

a man who has panic attacks is one of the most pathetic creatures on planet Earth

Attached: 1298866045549.jpg (526x300, 52K)

based and redpilled
you did nothing wrong son

I had this same problem but I wasn't direct and asked if she wanted to “hang out” but when I texted her I didnt get a response for like 10 hours, so I just dropped her there. Am I a asshole? Or was this the right thing to do

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to go on one date, you know as practice.

Going on a date for practice is a terrible idea from my experience.

Everytime id go out with a girl i dont want anything to do its a night to remember. Shit that shouldnt happen just falls in your lap. Some how every bouncer is having a good day, every bar tenders giving away free drinks, everyones open and social and welcomes you to their after parties. Its like winning the lottery.

Then you go out with the girl of your dreams and your favorite bar is closed everhthings fucking twice as expensive and everywhere is packed and everyone is pissed off.

Take the practice date at your own risk but trust me its not gonna go anywhere as bad as a real daye would go

Correct. Works for me.

Trips OP looks like you'll need a passport

Bud just take it easy maybe she's cool

Attached: 1528504944387.png (300x783, 111K)

Bars, her place