Body fat estimate? 5'10", 170 lbs. Do I cut or bulk first?

Body fat estimate? 5'10", 170 lbs. Do I cut or bulk first?

I actually used to lift pretty consistently. I've always looked like shit (and I'm aware I still look like shit), but I used to be pretty strong.

Attached: 6-28-18,5'10%22,170lbs.png (1714x1180, 2.71M)

Also is bulking/cutting as a natty a meme or not?

>5'10
>that ass

femanon here i love thicc manlets god damn

Attached: hmm.png (1144x563, 601K)

it is, so neither

/thread

post tits or gtfo

>femanon here
>Jow Forums

Attached: 443333.jpg (247x220, 13K)

So what do I do? Even the sticky is lying if bulking/cutting is a meme.

That ass used to squat 365 lbs for a single. It didn't matter a single bit though because the Halo Effect would cause girls to say more attractive 5'10 120 lb-soaking-wet skellys have a better ass than me.

Attached: 1517720193928.png (645x1260, 440K)

5'10" is not manlet REEEEEEEEEE shut up 5'4" femanon you don't get to call 5'10"s manlets now go back to wearing heels so you dont feel like a fucking midget REEEEEEE

Your chest will likely improve to an acceptable (average) standard just by cutting that gut, arms need work but not nearly as much as shoulders which will dramatically improve your look. Hard to tell without a back pic to see but given your posture you need to do way more upper back then chest at this stage too. If you want skinny fit then just do a cut. If you want to get larger bulk then cut. Also depends on your timeline for when you want to look good by. Cutting obviously being faster.

>Manlet

>5'4

I'm 6'2 btw

Can someone give him the bf estimate?
I'm pretty much the same

Thanks user. Are you sure I could pull off skinny fit? I'm a little worried about becoming a skelly, but then again even a skelly is better than remaining fat.

Attached: braaap.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

15%

You're the freak not us cunt

6'2 is average where i live. You'd be a dwarf compared to middle schoolers

Being generous 17%, more likely 19-20%

Honestly Big Ben over here should love manlets. We'd balance out to manaverage master race children.

Attached: height_dating.jpg (1024x457, 93K)

Easily closer to 25% than 20% imo.

here, i think is more on the money.

Same user as before, your legs are a decent standard which means you likely have a good base form under the fat layer of your upper body. Similarly because of your legs size you won't end up skelly mode so don't worry about that. Just make sure you're vigilant about lifting consistently when cutting. If you decide to do an aggressive cut don't get discouraged if your exercise weight progression flatten out, it's not the primary goal to keep trying to lift bigger while aggressively cutting. That's how you'll injure yourself and just be back worse than square 1.

Thanks user. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm realizing I only have so many more summers left to have a sick beach body.

bump

Post pic of feet to prove it

Hey bby I'm 5'7 with a bigger butt than him