Sexual Health

How do you guys cum in girls multiple times and never have a pregnancy scare? Seems like pretty much all of Jow Forums swears by going raw and cumming inside 100s of random bitches but yet nobody here has any illegitimate children from doing this?

I’ve even heard horror stories about girls who were on birth control and still got knocked up with twins so what gives?

Attached: 10150B32-4D66-4F40-A966-A6FEAE0E1BCD.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=birth control patch effectiveness
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr. post source or more of OP or fuck off.

50% of all black women in America have herpes

Why would someone do that? Just go and lie on the internet?

I think most Americans in general have herpes. Pretty much everyone has herpes now, thanks to the 70s and 80s.

Attached: C50C228C-7F04-4367-B958-EE530154AF35.jpg (480x580, 56K)

those are the best odds I've had in years

Attached: 398d8a4d-f112-42a1-a69d-d14c856d09d3_screenshot.jpg (864x480, 28K)

>How do you guys cum in girls multiple times and never have a pregnancy scare?

I cum in girls all the time haha! I'm totally normal and well adjusted just like everybody else.

Attached: 1529153949383.jpg (600x764, 41K)

>negress
fuck off with this shit.

Attached: black people names.jpg (500x670, 62K)

>Thinking any of these DYELs get girls.
They're all hung up on crushes they had in 9th grade and still fantasize about years later even though they got shot down years ago and now they just play computer games all day.

They’re fucking girls on various forms of birth control. Go find a young girl with no BC and you will get her pregnant just by kissing her.

hahahaha... i love this meme

How effective is birth control though? My fuck buddy is on the patch, I’ve only fucked her raw like twice. The first time I didn’t finish, but the last time I came now her back and it was a lot of it I’m scared some might have leaked out inside her.

Attached: 189CB906-874D-4FBC-AFAD-1A5E5AA93FC3.png (1024x595, 559K)

And if it means anything she was on the pill for two years before that, she took it correctly but switched to the patch recently.

Attached: E79E6F31-53B9-449E-8FF2-208C07B3AF82.jpg (500x737, 80K)

happy father's day!

Rachel raxxx

About 92-99%
lmgtfy.com/?q=birth control patch effectiveness

Attached: raw.png (550x314, 328K)

But...you just asked him to tell you the odds...

Nah I'm just some other cunt shitposting

How many virgins are on this board that they have to always make thre threads talking aobut how they have sex

>who were on birth control and still got knocked up with twins
if you are on birth control and somehow still get pregnant you will most likely have to terminate the baby since it won't be a healthy fetus.

So they probably weren't on bc.

on your main topic
Jow Forums is gay and/or doesn't have sex

patch is the shittiest birth control for women, gives lots of cancer.
Also proper user of hormonal birth control is almost always >99%
The lesser figures are because humans are dumb as fuck and manage to make the most asinine mistakes when taking them.

It's almost as if people aren't telling the truth on the internet! Busting nuts inside random girls is a surefire way to end up with kids. Even girls on birth control shouldn't be trusted. They can lure you in to a false sense of security by letting you bust inside a couple times and nothing happening, and then all of a sudden they can decide to stop taking their pills.

Don't get me wrong, cumming inside feels great, but you need to be willing to accept the possible (and likely) outcome of children if you are going to creampie women.

opened this stupid thread hoping to see some tits and was disappointed

anyway I jizzed inside my ex a handful of times when she was on depo or menstruating and she never got pregnant, so there's one data point

Attached: iu8pefukd8qz.jpg (2050x1500, 310K)

How far below the belly button is the vagina? How many inches between the vagina and butt hole?

>logo gets bigger as her breasts get bigger
nice

>makes you infertile
>gives you cancer
>perma fucks hormones almost always
>fucks with genital, gut, skin and uteral flora
YEEEES GOYETTES, YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN, JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE JEWISH RACE CONTINUE TO BREED.

This is literally their tactic, they have the shittiest base genes of any group that previously we were better off than them but if we become less genetically cohesive then we get weaker and weaker meanwhile they remain the same, making them come out on top because they weakened us.

Also, by there being more and more Jews and less and less of us they change the averages, medians and standards for breeding and genetics by simple ratios.

If you are of any race, find someone with your same ethnic background, your kids will be better off and so will the world. This goes for whites, blacks, Asians, spics, literally anybody, except kikes, pls stop breeding damn you.

Stop taking (((birth control)))

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

>yesss, good goy, have more children for me to tax and indoctrinate into marxism
>you'll be tied down to the same bitch for the rest of your life, and you'll pay for all of it out of your own pocket!
having children is literally a jew plot. every kid you spend $100,000+ to raise is another footsoldier to fight israel's wars for them

97% of people have had HPV in their life.

t. Has hpv.

Most younger girls now just get IUDs. It's literally free in California and like 99% effective, and lasts like ~5 years.

Only shitty part is that when my gf at the time put one in, every time we had sex her discharge became all brown.

>Birth controls FUCKS a woman's hormones
>"Why are all girls cunts?"

Weww

Attached: a65.png (500x394, 291K)

>IUD has a little bit of monofiliment sticking out the cervix to provide something to grab on to so it can be removed
>every girl I've ever had sex with I spend the entire time bottoming out
hmm don't think I want my dick stabbed on every thrust

I've been here for 8 years, and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Stop talking, jesus fuck... Whatever you are trying to do is probably backfiring. You make people hate whatever it is you're trying to represent. I wanna marry a jew bitch now and give her the best life ever just to spite you. Fuck.

My GF has an implant in her arm and they have pretty good proven effectiveness, much better than condoms. As for the women before her I pray that I don't have any wandering offspring.

ok but HPV goes away within 2 years (unless you develop cancer from it)

herpes LITERALLY NEVER goes away

Citation

If a man stronger than me cums in my boy hole will I make more gains?

who ordered the chocolate milk truck?

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530

stay away from black women bros

Is it irrational to have a fear of getting herpes?

I feel it stopping me from going up and talking to and befriending sloots

nope you're not alone there

I've had sex with 8 different girls and none of them were one night stands, no herpes

Does it matter? If you are pounding her cervix she's gonna jump away anyways. Now it just hurts for both of you

>29yo nignog virgin
>think stayin loyal to my queens would pay off
Can I fuck other races now?

Attached: 1521575966857.jpg (307x301, 8K)

stay away from whites and you're fine

fucking nignog

My girlfriend has the same.

Has there ever been a time her arm hurt/felt uncomfortable since it's been in? Sometimes she complains about it and I'm not sure what's causing it.

>raw'd my ex probably well over 300 times
>came inside her whenever I felt like it because birth control
>she stopped taking birth control
>continued raw but would pull out unless she was bleeding

No pregnancy scare ever. Pull-out is 100% effective if you don't cum prior.

I read an article that actually showed pulling out is safer than condoms. It was only one article, and pulling out is at the discretion of the individual, so take that with a grain of salt.

Still won't stop you from getting an STD though, so... there's still that.

why is my sex drive so shit and my erections dont feel 100% im still making good gains at the gym.so im confused

Chocolate milkies.

Naw

dumbass, your penis lube contains sperm as well.

no, just the patch is shitty, most of the others are fine, they lessen the chance of some types of cancer while increasing others, no loss no gain here.

skin shit and etc is very individual.

Also, I never understood you Jow Forums tards. If you are so afraid of juice, you know you can just convert and become one of them, right?

the guy is right, if you haven't came before, there is no sperm in the "lube"

>As for the women before her I pray that I don't have any wandering offspring.
>not wanting to be modern Ghengis Khan

Hey fit, so I had this zit on my balls which was annoying so I popped it and since that, I have had a permanent bum there. I'm gonna see a new girl with which I have been on a date with but the doctor is first available one week after that. (Yurop)
Wtf do I do? I don't want her to think that I have an std

But then you don't get to cum in her

That's true, but there's basically none.
>"All it takes is one"
In theory, yeah, but that's like saying Russia could have beaten Germany with one soldier. That's not how they did it. They threw sheer numbers at the Germans, with no care about their own lives, until the Germans were overwhelmed to failure. That's kinda how women get pregnant (with one baby instead of 1 million)

Just don't shove your nuts into her eye sockets and she won't notice.

Girls don't pay attention to the balls anyway so she isn't going to notice

What is the pill or the implant? Are you retarded?

My ex said hers would hurt if touched. Just ignore it, women like to complain

>Girls don't pay attention to the balls anyway
a tragic fact of life...
wish i had a gf who would suck em daily

>Khasera
>Cashier
Doomed, I tell you.

I have had nexplanon implanted twice. The first time it would hurt if I moved certain ways and when the doctor tugged it out it gushed blood. The second time it was inserted there was hardly any bruising and I never feel it. Basically whoever inserted it sucked ass.

What about wearing a condom AND pulling out?

Attached: 1368967411575.png (142x165, 36K)

this is why you have to wear a condom and place it over your dick and your balls so you dont get infected

birth control only works with girls who are very fastidious and careful, which most thots aren't. Birth control should only be used for long term monogamous relationships with girls who aren't dumb.

Someone might as well be honest here so I'll fall on the grenade.

Are 20-30% of people have genital herpes. I'm one. Ex cheated, I got it.

At first I wanted to blow my brains out and figured I'd never have sex again. Massive overreaction.

First, it's not that bad. Honestly feels like a sunburn on my dick when I get it. I get one to two flare-ups a year. I don't take Valtrex or anything, I know a day or two before the flareup will happen, then it happens and heals completely in 7-10 days. During that time my dick is senstive on one spot like I burned it, nothing terrible.

Condoms cover the area that I got it on, if I'm dating someone I take Valtrex and if I'm dating them long term sometimes they take it too as a preventative measure once they talk to their OBGYN. You don't shed all the time and while it's not foolproof the odds of transmitting when you don't have a flare up are low.

I'm honest with women and I've never been turned down because of it, but I'm not racking up massive numbers or anything, I prefer a steady partner to one night stands.

Condoms may not prevent you from getting it but depending on where you get it they will probably help prevent you from spreading it.

So, if you do get it, it's not that bad, more of an annoyance honestly. And you can do your part to make sure you don't spread it. Be careful and have fun.

I have herpes and im not black

checkmate atheists

but you cant have kids when you have an std right dont you regret that

t. incel

Underrated post. Thanks for the anecdote.

This is actually wrong, numerous studies have proven that unless you're nutting prior, there is no sperm in pre-cum as it is not seminal fluid.

Can't say I've ever wrapped it, never had an STD and never come close to it easy. Go for girls who look good.

If you know someone that does this, they are probably impotent if they don't have kids yet. Literally the first time I didn't wear a condom the girl got pregnant, and I pulled out.

PRE CUM GAME STRONG