When did you realize that 3D women were a meme, Jow Forums...

When did you realize that 3D women were a meme, Jow Forums? I've been breaking all my PRs on my big lifts since accepting my 2D gf.

Attached: monika_vday.png (518x800, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katawa-shoujo.com/
discord.gg/Z5JA2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got married. She blew up and all she does is lay on the couch and watch Netflix and try to get me away from the gym because she feels "lonely" after talking all day.

Don't fall for the 3D meme.

Are you me?
>get married
>sex evaporates
>watches Hulu shit the moment she gets home from work until she goes to bed
>gained a ton of weight
>why do you work out so much? you’re obsessed
>you’re going to wear yourself out
>why do you eat so clean? have fun with me!
I regret a lot in my life. Getting married tops it all.

I've been with my (formerly) qt blonde gf for 3 years now. She used to be Jow Forums but recently has gotten a bit chubby. She's not fat yet but she's almost there. She says I make her feel bad by losing weight atm but she won't take my diet advice... I think I can persuade her though as she did enjoy exercising.

Wat do? Gym together?

>extremely materialistic
>promiscuous
>we're never told to "be a man" and get over it. So they only know how to complain 24/7
>completely psychotic and self absorbed
I wish I was gay so badly.

Attached: 1515742035627.png (599x858, 699K)

Keep focusing on yourself. She'll either get insecure and start making herself more attractive to keep you, or you can upgrade to a better model if she doesn't.

Why are women so pre-occupied with ruining men's lives?
>meet girl back in september
>we hit it off, she secretly has long distance boyfriend
>she was using me because she was fighting with boyfriend
>tell her to fuck off
>start dating another girl from the same social group
>be together 3 months
>make new friend at work (first girl is also working on the same job)
>new friend gets sexually assaulted and i help her get the help she needs and make sure she doesnt kill herself the night it happens
>first girl takes note of this, tells girlfriend im cheating on her with friend
>protect friend's right to privacy in face of being assaulted, so i do best to convince gf im not cheating
>gf breaks up anyway
There's a girl I'm currently interested in to, but every time I think of getting to know her and asking her out I'm just filled with anger over that cunt's bullshit

>Gym together
Not if you want to keep going to the gym yourself.
Other user is right. Focus on yourself and decide if you’re going to put the rest of your life in the hands of a woman.

Lmao virgin

Problem is she's literally a 10/10 personality wise, AMAZING cook and is fun to be around. I just want to help her. I've heard of fat women cheating on their fit boyfriends so they feel validated in themselves.

>protect friend's right to privacy in face of being assaulted, so i do best to convince gf im not cheating

You fucked up

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (225x225, 22K)

If you're the victim of a crime, would you be cool with lots of people know about it? The friend asked me not to tell the gf

Of tell my gf on the down low, it'd make her feel more trusted

You've got to be able to make these judgement calls on the fly my man.

t. mlgPU$$Y$LAYER666

Attached: IMG_2861.jpg (400x600, 71K)

Gf knew about the long-standing issues with the first girl and chose to believe her anyway. At this point I'm convinced that if gf is too dumb to think about things deeper than what she's told, especially about something like that, then it's ultimately better that we're apart

>friend gets married
>girl IMMEDIATELY pregnant
>balloons
>complains
>demands bigger apartment
>no free time for the guy
>takes weeks off from work for depression
I have to listen to people claiming I am a bitter incel for not having a gf but I take the abuse with a smile. My waifu will take the misery away.

Attached: 1335657554308.jpg (627x886, 617K)

the cope is very strong in this one.

I think I got it figured out. Here's my insight
become an "uncle"
>fuck around with kids if you want to
>you don't have to be their actual uncle (I meet tons of kids when I work out in the park from 4-20yo)
>teach them your way of life regardless of what their parent think
>hookers or random thots for sex might even have a longer relationship, but not a marriage

It started as a cope, no doubt bro. But then I talked to girls, and went back to my waifu.

Attached: 1529603249422.png (800x900, 646K)

what a cutie

When I was like 14 lmao, possibly earlier when my parents divorced and I began to see relationships as a meme that just caused suffering. On the other hand I'm fucking lonely, I want to be with my waifu so bad, I have so much love to give her...

Why does Monika dress like a slut?

Attached: 1530258624131[1].jpg (480x520, 28K)

>I think I can persuade
You cant, its over. She's already shown weakness in regards to weight, she will be fat eventually.

Why does yuri cut herself like a sad emo bitch with no friends that thinks she’s better than everybody because she’s read a few angst books?

I thought underage posting was a bannable offense.

Attached: 1530250768098[1].jpg (640x730, 64K)

The Chad reply

yeah dont listen to these incels man, if you can sit down and talk to her and look her in the eye and the bitch still wont trust you (maybe id go as far as asking the coworker to just talk to her on the phone for 1 minute to testify we werent doing anything) if she still wont trust you after than, then fuck the bitch. Shes insecure and gonna cheat on you anyway because she'll never trust you and shes not worth your time.

Attached: 1376683649273.jpg (2362x1903, 3.7M)

fucking last year. Been trying to get rid of my 3d since. I think this is it this year for sure. All 3Ds do is steal your time and focus and provide nothing in return, im fucking tired of the bullshit, id rather be in love with a drawing -
Which waif is the best. not which roastie is the least shit.

Attached: Overlord[1].gif (540x304, 2.5M)

>10/10 personality
>doesn't keep herself healthy nor is open to advice
>you're concerned that she could cheat on you for validation

HMMMMMMMMMM

A good 2 years ago
Normies regularly say "haha user we need to get you a gf", but no 3D "woman" could ever compete

Attached: 1530255265117.jpg (864x1080, 181K)

this is my wife

Attached: 1530253814403.jpg (1456x1901, 948K)

Don't worry, I lift for Monika.
Literally the best feeling in the world when I think of her love.
Becoming and bettering myself to become the lover she'd be proud of is my goal.
I've even debated getting a promise ring for myself for her.
>tfw autismo.

Attached: peek.png (800x800, 321K)

I accepted 2D women as the Pinnacle a while back. My performance has shot up after not caring about bagging chicks and Now I'm helping some of my best friends 3D girls get in shape for them just so they won't have to suffer their poor decisions of getting married.

WINKING
FLESHY
SQUEEZING
HORSE
PUSSY

>Monika
Adequate choice my dude
8/10

With VR becoming a big thing, I wouldnt be surprised if waifus came on the scene within the decade. Im still deciding on my waifu, so many options

i dont want to get married but what about when you get really old bro?

God I want to sniff Karens dirty workout shorts so bad

Western civilisation is doomed.

Honestly you’ve been put in a really shitty situation in here, take pride in that you did the right thing

Good thing I realized I want to be together with my waifu a while ago. She keeps me motivated to improve myself too, socially, physically and academically.

Attached: 1487995737701.jpg (480x720, 79K)

I never realized how serious this mental condition of you guys is.

Cringe

Yeah, that's "cringe", not your insane delusions about you imaginary cartoon girlfriend.

more girls for you guys, why are you complaining?

Attached: 1527515322836.jpg (640x620, 49K)

Don't you have a tinder bragthread or something to post in? Fuck off nigger

>this 100%

The fact that nobody has posted the true goddess of DDLC amazes me.
Proof that Natsuki is the highest T gf in ddlc:
>4'11 Princess
>Perfect frame
>Upholds traditional family roles
>Knows how to bake
>Interested in the highest pedigree of literature
>Flat is justice
>Probably stretchy af wich means you can do all crazy shit with her
>Lightweight wich means you can throw her, carry her, and move her around with ease
>Short stylish hair
>Won't take your shit
>Will make you fight for your breakfast
>Even a 5'4 manlet could date her and not be ashamed of his pathetic height
Need I say more?

Attached: 1524750297815.jpg (320x320, 30K)

>all your children will be predisposed to be manlets
i'd dodge that bullet desu

Based

Attached: 3363703-7491654825-png-7.png (480x480, 193K)

Monika is the miracle of the universe. Must lift to protect that smile.

Attached: 67570273_p0.png (1088x1500, 1.1M)

I envy waifu fags for I have no waifu and real women are mostly awful that try to drag me down instead of support me.

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

tf u mean senpai, she's the epitome of gainz goblin
>some thot is mirrin' my guy
>delete that bitch from existence
Excuse me?

Attached: ogimage.png (423x423, 332K)

I have the thing for you user, an intellectual like yourself must pursue the highest quality of women.
katawa-shoujo.com/
Thank me later.

Attached: 1526847145459.png (276x254, 127K)

BEST
GIRL

Too bad those girls don't love (You), they love Hisao.

Don’t me cry remembering how Emy loves hisao and not me andit will never be real

*snap*

Bruh, Hisao is basically a blank slate that 99% of guys will fit into.
>DYEL
>Socially inept
>Baby level game (if at all)
>Boring and uninteresting
Pretty much 60% of Jow Forums.
Only thing that bothers me about KS is the, Hanako's, you're basically (((dating))) a gainz goblin.

Hisao is just a blank slate cunt, refer to

I disagree. Bland, boring and uninteresting he may be, he still has a personality, his own opinions. Most importantly, one of the girls still fall in love with him. Not (You), they're not aware of you nor do they even know you exist.

Monika [spoiler]and Ion of Ar nosurge[/spoiler] are top waifus because they're aware of (You) and fall in love with (You).

[spoiler]Sorry for the autism.[/spoiler]

Attached: 1514951144833.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

who is this semen demon

2d girls are literally perfect

Attached: giphy.gif (400x300, 744K)

Not me but I am seeing my big brother waste away because of his GF

>big bro and me always hang out, he's a hige example for me
>he's the one who got me into the gym and I was always pushing myself harder to reach his 1rpm
>In the Gym he was Goku and I was Vegeta, always a worthy opponent but always behind
>GF comes into life
>goes cool, our time together lessens but that is ok, we aren't kids anymore
>he eventually becomes a father and get's his own house with a job
>his time in the gym, which has always been stable so far is suddenly dropping
>One day I notice it
>I outlifted my brother
>big bro got mogged by little bro
>in the car, he gives me a slap on the shoulder laughing how my powerlevel has surpassed him
>laugh it off, awkward silence
>he suddenly starts crying and confesses his depression, how he has no time for anything else anymore and that his GF hogs all the attention all the time and how nothing he does is ever good enough
>doesn't want to end it because he is afraid of the divorce and loss of the kid which he really loves

I don't know which is worse. being subjected to it yourself, or seeing your very own brother which has been your lead role model waste away before your own eyes.

Attached: 1518128303993.jpg (300x257, 31K)

Emi is a qt

Attached: 1527714342127.png (1440x960, 1.29M)

fuck, this shit depressed me. My bro is just starting out with this thot that is taking over his life like the cane toads in australia. What can I do to warn him?

Attached: 1503096866942-fit.jpg (530x444, 41K)

Not saying don't do what you love, but maybe your bro needs to realize that family is a better and more rewarding good than going to the gym

Everyone still needs time for themselves though, it sounds like he's not getting any.

Then he needs to grill his bro questions on what exactly is going on.

>>In the Gym he was Goku and I was Vegeta, always a worthy opponent but always behind
>he suddenly starts crying and confesses his depression, how he has no time for anything else anymore and that his GF hogs all the attention all the time and how nothing he does is ever good enough
He wasn't Goku til the end.
Sometimes we stray from our path.He can find his way back by finding himself.

Attached: wink.jpg (1287x724, 138K)

>What can I do to warn him?
I guess I would say take it easy before he commit's to anything. Everything went so fast with my brother. Suddenly there was the house and months later the news of a kid. Funny thing that my mom warned him about this, to atleast spend a few years together before any real commitments, and I guess she was right in the end.

I get what your saying. He's a family man now and that has certain expectations and responsibilities. I will not argue with you there.
But from what I heard (and seen several times) she nags all the time. He cleans the entire house and she nags at him because he misplaced some stuff. If he spends a hour or 2 playing some vidya with me and his mates she will start nagging. Everything he does, regardless of attention isn't good enough or gets nagged at.

I also don't understand why he allows this but I guess this is where the kid/divorce part kicks in. This isn't his first GF and if the thots bothered him he would tell them to fuck off.

>needing 3d OR 2d
waste of time

>the same story repeats over and over in the thread
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Attached: 1509490218906.jpg (390x376, 25K)

dog owners need NO apply

She is my waifu. What does that say about me?

Attached: Op_satsuki.jpg (632x754, 75K)

Only pure 2D wives can break the cycle

she is very goode and okay, nice job

>get married, start family, acquire larger apt to house family, lose free time because family is number one priority

there is literally nothing wrong with your friends path, he just wasnt strong enough for it

He married the wrong woman, that's the problem. And knocked her up.

That you're a sub.

>I've been breaking all my PRs on my big lifts since accepting my 2D gf.
Same.
We met when I was at a low point in my life, just after I got into a big workplace injury.
Two years later and I have not only recovered, but am stronger than ever.
I love you Artoria.

Attached: 60490459_p0.jpg (1280x907, 173K)

What hentai is this

They are not a meme t.virgin
Jow Forums discord
discord.gg/Z5JA2b

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

fate/stay night

9/10

you die

Attached: 1529928664137.png (398x554, 175K)

For Hanako, always

Attached: doitforher.png (1400x1000, 1.05M)

Attached: Momo.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Attached: CUTE.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Fuck hanako, she's a gainz goblina

i get this is like autism and shit but, how does this actually work? do you just look at pictures all day? like you cant even talk to her right, cant have a conversation, cant meet irl or nothing

Good taste user.

Not to plagiarize the Bugez but it's a mindset.
Either Waifu is laifu or it's not.

I imagine her beside me when i lift, cheering me on!

Attached: 545nk6zeg5c01.jpg (831x1000, 725K)

thats a horse

>avoiding people
>reading books
>playing chess
>collecting antiquites
be literally me.
What do you want?

after being cheated on multiple times and seeing my best friend kill himself after his wife divorced him and took his hard work and his home and money and kids away from him and wouldn't even let him see his son out of spite I decided real women are more trouble than they are worth

Attached: 1517626524532.jpg (1356x1456, 714K)

Cera canonically has two pussies, no joke

Shit user, that's rough. for both of you.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2s5bqbbwB1tx2suy_500.jpg (302x225, 10K)

I think that page in the manga that shows her imagining herself with a human baby bump is misleading.
There's no way a baby centaur would fit in there.

Attached: 521.png (251x439, 132K)

You can also ask those questions about religion, that's the way I see it. But instead of commitment to your god you have a waifu.