>Friday have to work 1h less
>lifting in the evening

How you other oldfags holdin' up today?

Attached: old_1-63.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good. My building has a gym and 25m pool so i use them

Doing good, getting settled in my new home with the wife and kid.
Need to see the doc today, I feel tired af all the time and my rhr seems to be a bit low (45)

My stocks seem to be doing well, decided to buy some starbucks stock, now that the kike ceo has left it might go back up and pay for a nice family getaway.

So tl;dr my body is so fucked that I can't use barbells.
Can I do Reg Park's 5x5 with dumbells?
If so, would you recommend I change/modify anything?

>tfw finally going to university after all these years thanks to recently getting laid off. Mixed feelings desu.

I switched from barbell to dumb bells some years ago, I couldn't correct my form from 'cheating' with barbell
I used single dumb bell so each work out took twice as.
Trying new things nowadays.

23yr old lurking

Yeah, my form is dictated by the fact my arms and legs are different lengths
>one arm is an inch shorter and bent, one leg is nearly an inch and a half PLUS fucked hip from golf
I'm think kettlebells might also be an option.

I always wondered what would happen to me as I got older and this site attracted a younger crowd.

It’s good to see that more OGs from the same period I started coming here are stuck here too.

I love the fact 30+ threads are reasonably common. While it is awful I am here forever, at least we are all here.

Wait until we get
>40+
threads.

I trying to hit rear deltoids doing shit with a single plate (starting with half a plate) thought of kettleballs, but they are awkward for the exercises that I do with round plate.

I've only been here for 4+ myself

>soon

Attached: motif.png (1218x1864, 2.41M)

Im turning 28 this year can I be here? I have a lawnmower and everything

Get of the lawn you damn kids!

My weight belt slid under my rib cage and shifted some bones around. I think I have a minor cartilage injury.

>belt slid under my rib cage
how?
what?

39 and never been so strong and fit in my life. Bearmode old man strength ftw.

I’m not angry anymore. It’s harder to be motivated to do things since I’m not fueled by hate and anger like I was when I was young. I’m not sure how to feel about this.

mirin vacuum

Life is good. Lifts are fine and just staying the same despite the cut. So long as I can keep 1/2/3/4 for reps and don't drop more then I guess it doesn't matter so long as I cut back down to 12% bf and just stay there for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll bulk again if I can hit 10% and see if I'm too small after all that.

Why not chase 2/3/4/5?

fucking boomers

find strength in tranquility

I eat at maintenance to keep me at my goal 200lbs/90kg, 4 years now

Start hating again.

Had a heart attack, lifestyle caught up with me.

Still feeling good though.

Nigger just how fucking old are you?

>30 year old boomer thread

you can have a heart attack in your twenties, boi

>find strength in tranquility
Not sure how. Being at peace with things means I am happy with how they are and don’t want them to change.

>Start hating again.
I don’t have anything to hate anymore. It used to be that I felt like I was never given a change, that my life wasn’t on track, that I wouldn’t ever amount to anything. Now things are going well and are better than they have ever been. I have nothing to hate.

>started work at 07:00, be home about 17:00
>chill for a while with my little daughter, laugh with the wife
>get into home gym for some lifting, probably 75 minutes
>take shower and cook a nice meal for my wife and me, she’ll be bringing the little one to bed in the meantime
>eat, drink wine, watch a movie and fuck like rabbits

Oh, I’m definitely holding up brother, life is good!

Attached: 9D34B5E3-B414-4771-AFD8-01AC3A894C8A.jpg (600x900, 156K)

Holding up ok, my life is pretty messed up but I finally decided to get fit as a new years resolution and still going at it.

Been dating a girl for like 4 months, she's very cute but she calls me daddy and likes to be punished a lot... its kinda weird desu but im beginning to like it more and more.

Have a kid in a foreign country who I miss severly but im banned from entering there till october next year... guess I'll just keep lifting and saving till then

30+ newfriend

38 to be exact.

>Being at peace with things means I am happy with how they are and don’t want them to change.

That's not correct.

Tranquility means calm, serene, and worry-free.

You should call it /boomer/ general

paraphrasing what I said doesn’t at all explain your original position

>friends all have kids, trying for kids, preparing for kids
>everyone my age is all about children
>even people in this thread have kids
I feel like there’s something wrong with me because I still don’t want them. I have no desire to have a child.

ofcourse it does when you completely misread the meaning

I wouldn't mind having a kid if he stayed the fuck out of my way 23h a day and I didn't have to live with a thot

>I wouldn't mind having a kid if he stayed the fuck out of my way 23h a day
Ha. Sadly they aren’t like cats

That's why I have a cat and not a kid, even though I am allergic to them.

>hit 100k in market (not retirement stuff) last week
>hit 1/2/3 this week before switching to new program
>4plate not looking to be in the near future
>developed PE problems

Other than all that, pretty normal. Got a week left of a 21 day paid staycation

Story on why you're banned plz

I don't think you belong in this thread

Feels like my whole back, but specifically my neck, keeps getting worse and worse. Just turned 33 and that shit is already busted. Sometimes the upmost vertebrae that connects to the skull gets really fucked up and I feel dizzy and nauseous. I'll probably be in a wheelchair by the time I hit 40.

Attached: 1456292123754.gif (253x266, 3.88M)

33 here. Just started lifting again.
Feels great, my gains are actually way faster than when I was 25, but my joints are not as strong starting out. Desk jobs will kill you.

ouch, sounds bad, user, genetics or posture?

same age as you, static holds are GOAT for joint and ligament strengthening

>How you other oldfags holdin' up today?
53 year old here,
>inb4 boomer, grandpa, great-grandpa, gonna-die-soon, get-out-of-my-Jow Forums, etc etc etc just STFU you faggots
Other than there needing to be 26 or 27 hours in a day so I can get 8 hours sleep every night, just fucking *fine*.

>Wait until we get
+
>threads.
***HIJACK***

*** This is now a 50+ bread
*** Deal with it xD xD xD

33 years old here, I had the same shit. Stretches man. Yoga shit. Changed my world.

Noted, makes sense to me, thanks.

Genetics and hard labour. My spine is a tad too straight and I do renovations, have been for 10+ years. It's turning out to not be a winning combination although at the same time it has kept my back muscles strong which a doctor said is a plus. I don't know, I probably should go to a proper masseuse regularly but that shit is expensive.

Got called off work today so I will do school work all day. Getting my masters in nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner. While working overtime almost every week. FML

Gonna mow the lawn which I actually look forward to in my old age because nobody can fucking bother me and I can just zone out and get super fucking mad at what the moles are doing to my yard.

OHP and Pullups today for main movements.

Wife hasn't touched my penis in 10 days now. Want to hang myself and it will never get better and I'll die perpetually sexually unfulfilled. Though I guess I was balls deep in her ass 10 days ago so maybe that can help me get through this dry spell.

My parents are settling in downstairs in their basement apartment.

Trying for a kid.

Stress is off the fucking charts.

Fucking life man, good luck out there oldfags.

What is your favourite flavour of Monster my fellow boomers?

Attached: 1529776612424.jpg (675x601, 15K)

sugar free redbull flavour

Ello gramps

What was your favourite thing about the 80s?

The OG sips flavour.

Rockstar has a nice silver and black sugar free can I like

>Wife hasn't touched my penis in 10 days now. Want to hang myself and it will never get better and I'll die perpetually sexually unfulfilled.
God damn I know these fucking feels.

Not great. Haven't done anything since Monday due to gall stone. It's a big one too. Have to get a surgical consult and go from there. In the mean time, trying a natural remedy of drinking a quart of Apple cider a day for 6 days to soften it up and maybe pass it.

I swear it made my wrists thicker, progressing through oen arm planks with STRICT form (shoulders same height and feet touching)

BOOOOOMMMMEEEER USSSAAAAAAAA

>turning 30 in a couple months
Wat do lads?

kill yourself before

this

Wakey wakey little fella
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=i9r_nMzdTu4

>VRRUUMMMMMM VRUUUUUUMMM KSSHHHHHH VRUMMM KSSHHHHHH
>NOOOOOOO MOMMMMMM IT'S SATURDAY MORNING PLEASE

how long have you been with your wives?

7 years here, but my situation is backwards from theirs

Stayed a bit late at work, a bit over 9 hours, watched some YouTube vid about work stuff and now watching Netflix.

Over ate slightly unfortunately.

Wife and kid away for a bit and I'm living the life.

Just turned 33, but today I PR on squat 340x1. I got a ways to go but at least I'm still making progress.