Best fighter in the world

>best fighter in the world
>gets calf mogged by a teenage girl

Attached: chicken legs.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKsvIlk0cCU
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlPJ-gvw38
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7XoLtFSSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nigger
Pick one

Who's better?

Only mcgregor but not the same size so we'll never know

Implying that guy is the best fighter in the world

Attached: 457cda68e947762d7be2452fcc2f787d--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg (736x555, 75K)

Again, nigger...
Where to begin.

Hes not a nigger, hes a genuine black man now. Back in his past when he was led by a nigger, he was a nog, but now, financially independent, he's pretty redpilled and self aware

jon is so much better than mcgregor

>mcgregor
>better than jon jones
Lol no.

Show me a time when Jon Jones has ever been in a position this compromising.

Attached: Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png (730x380, 376K)

>got made fun of all throughout highschool for my chickenlegs
>started lifting
>gained 20 lbs
>still have chicken legs
It's all so tiresome

Well that's good, I didnt know.

Fuck got them chicken legs, oh well.
Glute and hamstring work it is
a booty 4a cutie

GSP most likely

>No excuses

Still waiting faggot

Me

Attached: D4D49A2C-EFC1-49A2-8251-C0A20EBA9504.jpg (1200x1600, 235K)

Frog-tech

When he was hiding like a bitch under the ring trying to escape USADA

Nah, this is the best fighter. Still dyel but he’s a damn good troll in the ring.

Attached: 6C3DD5B2-3280-4484-82D8-2D02FEC62118.jpg (620x349, 25K)

how u want ur hair senpai

jones looks like shit off the juice holy shit, i know black highschoolers with more defintion than jones in this pic

he's 10 years past his prime

he's 30

he does look pretty shit in pic, prob not fighting in the ufc again

>this is what happens when you hop off of steroids

LMAO roid shitters BTFO

Attached: 1522521743574.jpg (400x386, 38K)

mma redpill: silva was never that good. he was an extremely accurate counterpuncher who was able to successfully bait the other fighter into blindly walking into his punches. michael bisping of all people figured him out and boxed him up. any fighter who kept his cool and threw in any amount of feints with pressure easily threw anderson out of his game.

best fighter is either fedor or gsp

that's also what happens when you stop training

mma redpill: sakuraba fought juiced up roid heads with up to 100lbs on him and still held his own. At his prime he was the greatest p4p fighter of all time.

Attached: image.jpg (200x300, 28K)

the frauds fear the samurai

He lost to like 5 different people, dude.

true desu, he messed up all the gracies like it was nothing. truly underappreciated but he fought during a different era of mma so i didnt include him mentally. him, fedor, gsp for goat

>he was the greatest p4p fighter of all time.
>mma
>greatest anything
Mma is trash. Boxing is where it's at.

old boxing, maybe. not any boxing thats taken place in the last decade and a half

Attached: 123474325245.jpg (355x258, 11K)

Schaub would absolutely heem jones

this, unfortunately, gloves are too big

This one

Go watch his fights and tell me it's not enjoyable

Lomachenko though

>Who's better?
Zabit, he`s the most skilled fighter i have ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=KKsvIlk0cCU

he wasn't even the best of his era

Unironically this. Sakuraba is the fucking unrecognized GOAT if we're grading on a scale. I wish he hadn't stayed past his prime and I wish he hadn't fought so many huge, roided up guys. At the same time, I still love him for being so brave.

PS: Fuck the Gracies. Sore losers who were utterly exposed by Saku.

Any underground muay thai fighter

> fighting is trash, ballet with gloves is where it's at.

He destroyed Spinks in the first round, who was the Klitschko of that time.

Tyson Fury, easily. His size and lightness on his feet is crazy

>never that good
>proceeds to tell how accurate he was and how good a baiter, and counter puncher, he was.

Is that aids on his shoulder?

>roids
Maybe if he didn't cheat, but than he would've never reached the level he got to anyway.

this

>boxer
>best anything but a faggot
Gsp.

>thinking a 5'10, 185lbs manlet would have any chance at beating Jones
in b4 muh p4p, p4p is fake bullshit manlets use to make themselves feel better. Who can win in a fight matters the most

youtube.com/watch?v=0vlPJ-gvw38

spinks was a natural light heavyweight
lewis was the klitschko of that time and we both know how that fight ended

i mean, he won many fights and lost many fights. But he never rejected a challenge. The guy fought wanderlei 3 times and lost all 3 times but he still tried.

Fedor Cormier GSP

Jesus, he looks like shit off cycle

How the fuck would an "underground muay thai fighter" stop Jon Jones from taking them down and smashing their head in with elbows? Pure Muay Thai fighters are notirously bad at defending takedowns due to their stance.

> t. Casual

Attached: 1510776230790.jpg (600x600, 41K)

This. Boxing is on its knees as a sport.

CHAEL SONNEN

daniel cormier

Attached: jones cro cops DC.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

cro cop would have sent DC to the graveyard with a left kick. Right kick to the hospital

Stipe Miocic if you're asking who could beat the most people 1v1 in a fight in the world.
Demetrious Johnson if you're asking who the most skilled fighter is.

stipe is great
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7XoLtFSSw

what is mogging? im fresh of the boat

i meant as far as GOAT conversations go, i dont think he's really up there. he was visually impressive and extremely fun to watch and certainly one of the best middleweights - his clinch and knee game are basically unmatched, for example - but as far as GOAT goes i dont think he can claim that. imo hes in the tier of fighters just below that, a la jon jones, miocic, cormier, mighty mouse etc. all ridiculously skilled but not quite there. short of JJ, all of them suffer from the same problem - they didnt really fight comparable competition. no doubt they all cleaned out their respective divisions, but the fighters they fought just werent on the same level. people like GSP, fedor, sakuraba etc fought the superstars of their era and kicked their asses, had that big low moment and came back (GSP vs hughes 1 and 2, fedor when cro cop rocked him, sakuraba damn near every match when he fought people twice his size).

/autism

just lol at anyone who puts Fedor in the GOAT discussion unironically

Fedor had a handful of fights against legitimate competition during his undefeated streak with loads of total cans interspersed between those fights, you do not get to go m-muh long unbeaten streak when 70% of the time you were fighting janitors

the moment he fought in organizations that did not explicitly permit steroid usage he declined incredibly, yet Fedora tippers cite his not having tested positive (in fucking Pride lmao) as an argument as well

Attached: fedorpastpresent.jpg (900x650, 428K)

fedor fought cro cop, the most dangerous striker in heavyweight MMA at the time and potentially ever, and beat him standing up. he fought minotauro, potentially the best BJJ artist to ever grace heavyweight MMA, and dominated him from minotauros famed guard for 20 minutes, and then did it again a year later. he beat the whos who of heavyweights for 7 years as a generally small heavyweight. his striking and ground game werent just brutal, they were remarkable examples of world class skill in both categories. very few other heavyweights can sport such a pedigree

>he fought minotauro, potentially the best BJJ artist to ever grace heavyweight MMA
no, that's Fabricio Werdum
>fedor fought cro cop, the most dangerous striker in heavyweight MMA at the time and potentially ever
Mirko got knocked out by Kevin Randleman, a non-striker, Gabriel Gonzaga, and Brendan Schaub

cro cop was fun to watch and he ethered cans with his LHK but he is nowhere near the most dangerous HW striker

Renato Sobral was #8 when Fedor beat him
Semmy Schilt was #6 when Fedor beat him
Heath Herring was #9 when Fedor beat him
Big Nog was #1 when Fedor beat him
Mark Coleman was #9 when Fedor beat him
Kevin Randleman was #7 when Fedor beat him
Big Nog was #2 when Fedor beat him again
Cro Cop was #4 when Fedor beat him
Mark Coleman was #4 when Fedor beat him again
Mark Hunt was #7 when Fedor beat him
Tim Sylvia was #8 when Fedor beat him
Andrei Arlovski was #6 when Fedor beat him
Brett Rogers was #7 when Fedor beat him

That's 13 wins against people in the top 10 of the division. 4 of those wins were against the top 5.

Keep dreamin bud, I work for the ufc promotion I’m vegas

know your place

Attached: waodkjoh.jpg (833x1000, 141K)

Based

spotted the pleb, Connor doesn't hold a candle to Jon

Can't forget my man Demetrius

no

Stipe will merk DC. Mark my words

THERES ONLY ONE TYSON FURY!

Jones deadlifts over 500lbs and benches 345. I'd like to see the shitposters in this thread try those numbers.

Attached: everyones_stupid.jpg (360x403, 71K)

as much as i like DJ hes not goat status. the flyweight division has pretty much nobody who you can even consider good besides DJ. you become the best by beating the best, and i dont think most people could name another flyweight besides DJ. props to him though, he is remarkably skilled and absolutely has dominated his division in a way few other people ever have

Not having name value to casuals isn't the same thing as not being good. Cejudo, Dodson, Horiguchi, Benavidez, McCall, and Reis are all good fighters.

You trying to hide your womenly hips?

if they were on a top tier nutritional program and roids as well they could probably manage it.

stipe

this

Jones always looked like shit not in a training camp because he never trained otherwise. He, his family and Jackson all said all he did was go back to ny play video games, fuck hoes and do drugs until it was time for him to go back to New Mexico for camp and he was the goat then.

Jones has looked worse while still active champion between fights. The guy doesn’t train.

Nobody in mma has that mans reflexes in his prime. Nobody comes close. Maybe Connor, Israel A, and a prime roided up machida.

that one fight he got that huge knot on his head, wanted to keep going.. holy shit
Pride 1997 to the last show in Las Vegas was incredible,
The fucking tournaments.
Sakuraba
Fujita
The fucking build up to Vanela vs Quinton
Herring vs Hunt
Fedor's story
Putin shows up to watch Fedor.
Nogueira's story
Cro Cops story
All the left over UFC fucks, like Randelman and Coleman
Fucking Russian top team
Fireball Kid
Yoshida's Story
Year 2000 cross promotion with K1
I can go on and on and on

Dana white couldn't pull it off in a wet dream

Attached: 1491138966132.gif (319x223, 581K)