/fraud/

Lifting for the purest of Loli Waifus edition II

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogging general.

Before asking your stupid questions, read the Reddit wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Also, include:
>stats
>pp size
>age
>time spent lifting
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

No source talk. Figure it out yourself.

Previously on mega gay:

Attached: __chloe_von_einzbern_illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_miyu_edelfelt_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fa (850x1063, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AA_CVC48Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=XsgB3a7w_jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mother deliberately waiting by her bedroom door so she can shut it when i get home

gosh when i was a skinnyfat dyel whenever we would fight she'd consider me not worth her time, now shes willing to wait hours just to trigger me for 1 second rofl

>sign up to new gym
>Way closer
>only $2 a week more expensive
>newer equipment
>sign up online
>get this email
WHYYYYYY!

There's a reason I signed up online, I don't want to talk to you! I fucking hate this. Just send me the fucking card and make me scan the signed documents to you. Fucking hell I hate talking to people so damn much. Just let me live alone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 3.10.08 PM.png (1960x160, 57K)

dude how did you get a job?

I can talk to people if I absolutely have to but I fucking hate it.

oh crap wouldnt the tren help with that a bit?

What do you mean?

Attached: Ayumi 4.jpg (640x345, 27K)

crusader! you are my favourite tripfag!

He's saying that the "steroids fix your autisim" meme
"If i take tren can i talk to people better and easier ""Do i get confidence on tren"
"Tren makes it easier to do things"

i finally caved in and started to apply at various mcdonalds, how long until i get a callback?

ありがとうごあいます
よろしくお願いします

Lol

It does make me batshit crazy but it doesn't change my internal personality. Things that already exist just get exaggerated. Like on tren I get a lot more suicidal thoughts, I get a lot more into 2D but I also get really obsessive about finding a girlfriend. There are periods where I get very motivated and just want to go throw any semblance of the old me out the window and create a new person but that's rare and fleeting.

Tren works in different ways for everyone I think.

Attached: Tomori 2.jpg (480x711, 38K)

It’s all about your mindset. First time I took tren I was in a bad place and it was horrible. Now that I’m happier tren makes me feel confident and in control.

Man I hope you bros never lose a sibling if you have any. I get hit hard with memories and the feels come flooding in when I think of mine.

Tren is fun. The heat, sweating, muscles, mild paranoia, and cramping it’s like living in hell at higher doses (2.5g+/wk) but still kinda fun.

Were you the user who lost his little sister?

The anti-dread game sjw beta cuc.ks claims YET another victimNo bro just treat her like a princess, just let her go and whatever she wants

LMAO

Autism

What happend.

Hey at least he acknowledged it's a problem and is seeking advice.

Do you like trap music masT?

Attached: Tomori 3.gif (500x281, 1.18M)

Yes but that happens when they get too comfortable and you don't fucking HIT THE BRAKES once in a while. But you don't know anything about that shit because you had 2 relationships that probably lasts 2 weeks where you only want to ''pat'' there had

I like to fuck you like a trap

What does hit the brakes even mean? Just at random intervals reassert that she is replaceable?

I had two official relationships. One lasted for 2 years and the other lasted 4. I also dated the redhead girl for a little bit.

>I like to fuck you like a trap
I know, I know. But do you like the music genre?

Attached: Tomori 26.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

How hard is it to say "I don't like the way you're heading, fix it" long before she hits that point?

Damn I’m surprised and touched that you remembered, yeah that was me.

>What does hit the brakes even mean?
girls primarily work off emotion, they get bored easily as drama usually follows a “peaks and valleys” pattern. Boredom generally leads to drama-seeking. With Dread, we can artificially create drama to keep the girl hooked, as well as maintain a position of a higher worth which the girl would subconsciously recognize.

Did you fuck her?

A display of higher value.By making sure you get mired by other woman. By always looking jacked and good looking.

Your value is based on other people opinion for them.

Jealously is a great tool

>Get outside with my gf
>looking big and huge af
>people constantly miring and calling me
>we go to a store to buy something
>2 cashiers are mirin my massiveness and are saying wow we have never seen somehow lik youbefore, only likee in those moviess anf stuff it look so unreal woow
>you want to touch my bicep to see if it;'s real, sure why not
>touches my my bicep
>gf mad and Jealous af
>we leave the store
>what was she thinking she was exaggerating too much while being mad af

>get outside with gf
>woman are saying i look good
>FUCKING BITCH I AM GOING TO KILL YOUU

etc

Approval/mires from other woman is what you need to control them

I never had sex with redhead girl.

Here's a cool Dragon Ball Super AMV I thought you might liked:
youtube.com/watch?v=-AA_CVC48Ek

mast when do you start to have to deal with stuff? its always seemed that being goodlooking prevents bs from happening

Any of you guys have a body pillow? My lonely ass is thinking of getting one since it might help take my mind off the fact that I’ve never cuddled with a girl or held hands even when that shit hits me at night and makes me depressed.

Would recommend. Just pick a cute waifu and go to town. They're also good just as a sleeping aid to align your hips properly.

Attached: Tomori 23.jpg (760x1100, 112K)

You dated a woman without having sex with her. lmao

I liked the buu and cell saga

Deal with what kind of stuff

Attached: 2da547f5316e074631c8ef09ba56a519a2d86e5b_hq.gif (291x219, 664K)

I was like 17/18 and she was like 15/16. Give me a break. Things get taken much slower as a teenager.

Doing bloods today.
Will test cholesterole, estradiol, lh, fsh, shbg, i know my T levels already, recommend something else?

Attached: 1530182880577.jpg (933x922, 53K)

Bullshit, it will be awkward maybe but at that age it's NOT normal to have a relationship and NOT have sex

rbc, liver, kidneys, lipids

Why the fuck do I get so emotional over my cat.
Gf just texted me some new toys she got for him and I immediately miss my little buddy.

This happens every goddamn time I think of him when I'm away from him.

We were only dating for like 2 months, calm down.

He's your baby.

Attached: Sena 58.jpg (951x533, 112K)

Haematology and lipids are included, have to ask if liver and kidney is possible.
Thanks masT.

Because you're an emotional/soft person

2 months, lmao what did you do together. Talk about other man and doing each other lipstick.

You just fucked up bad. At that age i also had moment it was awkward af, but at least we fucking did what we supposed to do. I can't imagine having a relationship with a woman and not have sex,
regardless of being teenager.

That maybe works if you're still in kindergarten

We didn't have sex but we did precursory stuff. Sucked on some titties. Dick in mouth. Etc Etc.

I'll prove you wrong masT.

I love him.
I don't think I could handle losing him.

But its only regarding my cat. Don't you ever miss yours?

No need to be so defensive. You just made a mistakes and hopefully you learned from it. We all make mistakes.

You are now coping like crazy. Just acknowledge it

I don't think so, you just have a soft personality. I can also see it in your eyes the fear and emotions

I'm just annoyed I have to go and talk to people for this stupid gym shit. It's 2018. I should be able to live my private life in total isolation.

Nothing wrong with being a bit soft to the things you love.
All my eyes show is that I've given up on life.

How do you think you're able to approach a woman if you have zero social skills

You just wait in your room until she offers herself to you to dressed as an anime girl?

Everything is wrong with that. You will never make it with that attitude.

Explain. Seems like I'm doing fine.

>You just wait in your room until she offers herself to you to dressed as an anime girl?

If I was the god of this world, yes that would be exactly how the universe would work. Unfortunately not. I think when I become attracted to someone like I did with my previous girlfriends something drives me to overcome the anxiety. I do have social skills and can act surprisingly normal despite how insane I might be on here. I just hate using those skills because it exhausts me having to act 'normal'.

What's your recommendation on developing social connections masT? How did you even meet your current gf?

If I kill myself, will I get to be with Rem?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 6.14.26 PM.png (1308x880, 234K)

Ignorance is bliss then.

Dude I am not telling this shit because i read that shit somewhere off the internet.

EVERYTHING i fucking say is based on real life experience. You LEARN shit by trail and error, no fucking book, no fucking internet page is going to help you better than real life experience trial and error. By constantly failing at everything and learning how to anticipate on that, that's how you better yourself. I also had to learn it the hard way.

Confidence(aka by looking good and getting mired by other people) is good tool which can help you to overcome your fears.. Try to learn understand someones body language by constantly having some small talks with different kind of people(could be during work, school/gym ETC). People will always treat you differently when you look GOOD which also makes it easier to interact with them.

Your own body language is important as well. Raise your voice when you think someone wants to interrupt you, have your shoulders straight, no fucking beta posture. Look them in the eyes etc etc. be fucking dominant as possible

You want to avoid this because you're insecure about yourself and therefore you will never learn to interact with people

Just explain.
Its simple, I think I'm doing fine. Redpill me.

>sent a pic of my dad with a whore to my gf (mind you it's just him at a table with a honey)
>from this pic she concluded i was cheating on her and started crying
>i actually was just finished raw dogging a fine whore
>i lied thru my teeth and she swallowed my bs but probably knew it wasnt true

how the fuck are women so clearvoyant? my ex was the same

black girl magic etc

Yes

Hmm. There's no easy way then.

Good, good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 6.16.43 PM.png (1236x138, 28K)

I decided not to blow money on an expensive car after watching and considering the following

youtube.com/watch?v=XsgB3a7w_jY

Oh wait are you JM?

Because people will fucking run you over with that softness you have. When you're assertive it comes over as fucking try hard and nobody will takes you seriously.

If you don't care then don't ask for advice fucking loser

You will always stay like this and never improve. Pussy mentality. You're constantly whining about how terrible everything is in your life without wanting to do something about it.

You're like those obese people that are constantly whining about how fat they are and not able to lose weight, but not wanting to eat less and exercise more.

you are the fucking cancer from this world and people like me will always mogg the shit out of your bet.a ass

>If you don't care
Never said that.

Attached: Rem 127.jpg (550x550, 49K)

yes but i came up with a new name that has a good ring to it

It's obvious af dude. if you were truly interested/would care you would ask questions.

You have no drive, no spirit, no ambition. You're just a fucking pussy. Just look at yourself in the mirror dude, you are wasting your prime years away and you will always ask you self what iff... when it's too late and you're not able to go back time .

What do you even base this on?
You have no clue how I function in real life. Its like Crusader, I'm a grade A autist but I appear perfectly functional.

>purest loli waifus
>posts pedobait sluts from a garbage Franchise
???

Based on your way of thinking, dealing with shit etc.

or maybe it's just a persona you have here who knows.

I know. You're right.

I think you're more functional than I am but the results are practically the same.

>garbage franchise
You take that back.

Attached: Rem 41.gif (498x280, 784K)

You give up so easily. You have no warrior mentality

No wonder you won't last long with any woman, you have a fucking boring/stale personality that's not able to create any spike of emotion by anyone. Not even with your imaginary cartoon pictures gf

>fucking boring/stale personality that's not able to create any spike of emotion by anyone

That's just false. I'm objectively a psycho who stalked his own girlfriend. Counter productive and stupid yes. Boring and stale, nah.

Everything else you say is true.

>who stalked his own girlfriend.
HOLY FUCK NO WAY

That;s not what i meant by spiking an emotion lmao.

>Boring and stale
No but beta af, no wonder she left you. I can't even

I want to fuck you up so badly for being such a weak c.cuck. How the fuck can you just accept being like this and not want to do something about it

Attached: 89649167.jpg (600x600, 36K)

I like this guys advice.

Recently quit smoking weed myself and believe that it's being legalized to cuck the masses. After quitting it I've realized it fucks up your frontal lobe and makes you emotionally numb and the opposite of emotionally intelligent.

Lift and don't do drugs unless in moderation.

T. Pot smoker for 8 years almost daily.

I accept that this is my reality, I'm not going to pretend I'm not pathetic. However, that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

Attached: Illya 6.jpg (500x509, 37K)

Then don't spout your fucking bullshit constantly

You just accepted to be a loser, it's your faith you were build for it. Just be you

masTer I like you bro.

I wish you nothing but the best man.

Its more a persona then something else. Its easy to drop thoughts that linger on the back of my mind here.

Mentally I can take alot of abuse and I'm stubborn and confident in what I stand behind.
Maybe my old self from 5-6 years ago still shows a bit, I used to be pretty beta.

You can change your reality.

You'll get there one day.

Acceptance is stagnation. Fight for what you want and do not fear being alone.

Take some time to get to know yourself.

Is it normal to have reduced or no DOMS when using test? I was pushing my bench limits yesterday and feel like I could happily bench again today.

But why? I'm an attention whore. I keep saying this. I like when the conversation is about me.

>Take some time to get to know yourself.
What the fuck does that even mean?

If you spend every minute with people or search Google for the meaning of life you will do what the world will tell you to and find yourself unhappy.

Getting to know yourself means spending time critically thinking about your life. Try talking to yourself and get to know your mind. Get a sense of your intuition. We all have a wonderful path in life that can only be recognized by ourselves.

I've cut a lot of people off that I've realized I simply don't like or find interesting anymore. I think a lot...

Finding yourself is something I can't help you with. It's literally listening to yourself and realizing that most of the conflicts you face can be overcome or destroyed simply by doing what you feel is best.

Start believing in yourself and your values. Idk where you live but I'll assume the US. We live as collectivists. Try to be an individual. Assess your life. Question yourself. Hold yourself accountable. Realize that "accepting reality" is a coping mechanism in itself. Face your emotional traumas.

That is something you made yourself believe right

Sure man. We all know you cry yourself at sleep every night that you haven't had sex over a year now and you are not able to that that gf that you want. You're weak and small, people will never take you seriously and will always fucking walk over you

Name one thing you're proud off in your life. One fucking thing you achieved in your life that you're proud of.

I don't really have anything.

Thats the gayest shit i've ever read

This makes no sense. A mindset isn't set in stone, change happens when you make an effort for it.

It all starts with wanting to believe you've changed or are changing and I'm past that stage.

Fuck you. Enjoy that cope. You may call it gay but that's because you have a mental hurdle to overcome. I was like you once. Just remember, your life won't be better unless you make it and let it be.

Fucking pussy.

How do you cope with reality even, I am seriously interested in that. You just live on autopilot, never question/reflect yourself?

In your position i would be suicidal af everyday. Knowing everyone around me is doing is fucking better than me, while i do nothing to better myself

YOU HAVE FUCKING NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. Why just not fucking end it right now, nothing of value was lost nobody will miss you

Placebo is a strong drug. As long you believe it long enough you eventually going to believe it maybe.

Makes perfect sense

>How do you cope with reality
Escapism.

> i would be suicidal af everyday
I am.

>Why just not fucking end it right now
I couldn't do that to my Mum.

Attached: Illya 10.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Sorry I change that.
Second gayest after your reply

>Nothing wrong with being a bit soft
Fatties gon' fat

You causing more pain to your mother by staying alive as a failure, who didn't achieved anything in his life that he can be proud of. Your mum will never brag about your achievements to other people and WILL FUCKING NEVER proudly say that you are her son. You're the child that born by accident that was never meant to make it anyway.

At least you won;'t be able to do more damage if you still alive. Would consider it as damage control.

Perhaps but I've already tried once and she gets very concerned when I become more quiet than usual that I'm going to try again. I'd rather not take the chances of putting her through the pain of losing a child. In addition, my student debts would be transferred to her. I can't do that.

The love for your waifu needs to be experienced by someone, so that's why it is important for you to stay alive! You have a very humble attitude on life, I think you will go far.

Attached: 1529205635897.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Thanks user.

Attached: Illya 11.png (540x508, 333K)

Enjoy your miserable existence. You'll wake up one day. I hope it's not too late.

I say what I say with nothing but respect and wishing the best for everyone. I can't tell people what to do. You'll figure your own life out. I simply hope this short interaction helps you one day. Everything happens for a reason and you'll remember my words once you wake up from autopilot. The acceptance of reality is a coping mechanism psychologically. You accept the world as it is because if there was a disconnect you would not be comfortable.

You will be a shit dad

No this one is definetly the gayest
Final decision, I promise not to change my mind again

Missed this by accident. I remember because after you said to hug your siblings tight I hugged my little sister for the first time in a while. She was weirded out but it was okay.

I hope you can make peace with everything user.

>Enjoy your gay existence. You'll wake up one day. I hope it's not too late.

I say what I say with nothing but respect and wishing the gayest for everyone. I can't tell people what to do. You'll figure your own gay out. I simply hope this short interaction helps you one gay. Everything happens for a reason and you'll remember my gay once you wake up from autopilot. The acceptance of reality is a gaying mechanism psychologically. You accept the world as it is because if there was a disconnect you would not be gay.

Why coping man, just fucking do it. You have nothing, you said it yourself. Just do it again for the ULTIMATE attention seeking thrill bro. Imagine how crazy the attention will be.

We all know it you did it the first time because of the attention.

You were not even ABLE to kill yourself. You even at that you failed in life.

I would make sure I would never have a bet.a son like crusder. NO FUCKING WEAKNESS IS ALLOWED IN MY HOUSEEE

I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

Realize that by calling it gay you are insecure when it comes to your emotions and sexuality.

Are you 18?

If Crusader an heros will /Fraud be on the news?
>5'5 Homosexual bodybuilder nicknamed "THE MASTER" bullies online Asutralian Lover Toyboy until suicide, more at 11"

I'm attention seeking but I'd rather not hurt others close to me.

No i'm 46 and gay you bigot

Attached: Zero Two 8.gif (411x500, 218K)

UwU
>CCFC

Attached: Kanna 22.gif (500x365, 1.3M)

What if your son turns out like Crusader regardless of your actions?

We all know you did it the first time for that exact reason. Just finish were you started.

At least then you have something achieved in your life. It's the ultimate sacrifice, maybe then your mother will create another child that she could be proud of.

Who cares about your mum, you're dead so you won't have to worry about it.

That's not how empathy works.

How can you tell that without be aware of my actions. But let's say that in your fairy tale you call reality that despite my actions he still won't follow my orders.

Then i either have to sell him to a pedophile or just cage him where nobody can find him and fucking torture that pussy everyday for accepting to be such a failure
You're an autist, they don't know how empathy works. They try to understand by just copying other people's behavior to appear normal.