>musician
>5'11
>180 lbs
>a bit of a belly and little man titties
>double chin if I look down directly at guitar while performing
>look at pictures of myself when I was 20
>toned and fit with prominent cheek bones
>now have a puffy face and puffy stomach/chest
>if I try to diet, I get a headache and my eyes start hurting when I'm working on the computer

Okay what am I doing wrong? I just want to lose like 15 lbs or so.

I just want to be slim, not necessarily jacked, like pic related

Attached: chad.jpg (640x752, 289K)

READ

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast
>two eggs
>two pieces of bacon
>bagel
>apple
>coffee

Dinner:
>salad with asparagus and avacado
>4 chicken tenders

Probably won't eat anything else either

Dumb nigger

read the sticky please.

already read the sticky, hasn't worked for me

Post pic

>diet
>toned
>it's so horrible to reduce calories, my life hurts

Read. The. Sticky.

>if I try to diet, I get a headache and my eyes start hurting when I'm working on the computer
Sounds like you're dehydrated. Cut all soda and juice and just drink water.

I drink absolutely nothing but a pot of coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day

No I said my eyes start hurting and I get a headache

Read it again, don't ask dumb questions that are already answered for you

eat less you fucking fat pig

Stop eating. Seriously, pick one day a week, and don't eat anything. Most people are too incompetent to diet effectively. Just don't eat.

I would suggest you read the sticky including the linked articles you dumb nigger.

Try heroine, its the best supplement to lose weight.

You can't even grasp the simplicity of the sticky, you can't handle managing simple calorie counts/macro tracking, etc. You're not gonna make it. Maybe just be one of those fat guitarists that rests his guitar on his gut like a shelf, like that humpty dumpty looking guy that just died from the Adolescents.

>MUH STICKY

how many times did your guys' dad buttfuck you to make all of you act this gay?

that's a rhetorical question for any brainlets who are confused, we all know it's in the 100's

Fuck off cocksucker, enjoy yourself on plebbit

>OP's a boomer
Ya that's why you look like shit

Attached: 1530171287151.png (380x349, 70K)

Wow the 200's you say?

Must have been so traumatizing all you can screech is
>MUH STICKY REEEE

Try harder, you are pathetic

>DUH STICKY

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

you claim you read it, but you still come around here asking shit using stupid words like "toned". You also talk about losing "lbs" instead of losing body fat specifically, which means you're likely afraid of lifting weights because you think it's going to make you look like a "bulky" football player jock when you want that skinny guitar player look. As a thin, "toned" guitar player that lifts weights, I know the shit you're going for, but you think you just need to "lose some weight" (not differentiating between muscle and fat). You clearly weren't paying attention to the sticky or you didn't read it at all.

do keto

YOU MUST BE FOREIGN TO THIS BOARD, AND THIS WEBSITE IN GENERAL. YOU MUST ALSO BE LESS THAN 25 YEARS OLD, BECAUSE YOU LACK AWARENESS THE *POSTERITY* READING THE STICKY VERIFIES.

IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU, WITHOUT DERISION, THAT THE STICKY WAS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE AN INTEREST IN EXERCISE, CONDITIONING, WEIGHTLOSS, AND BODYBUILDING. IT DETAILS THESE THINGS IN TERMS EVEN PETULANT FOOLS, LIKE YOURSELF, CAN UNDERSTAND. THAT IS WHY WE WHO HAVE AN APPRECIATION FOR WHAT THE STICKY IS -- A REPOSITORY OF INFORMATION -- AND FOR THE REFERENCE IT SERVES AS, ADVISE YOU TO GO READ IT FOR YOUR OWN SELF.

READ THE STICKY.

>Bagel
No more bread, candies, and sodas. Take a 30 min walk a day, twice a day if you can.

>walk
walking is for fat asses and seniors, do HIIT. (If you read the sticky, you'd know what that is.)

Just stop eating. After a day the hunger subsides. There is truth to fasting.

calories in calories out you stupid fat fuck

Drink more water retard.

>musician
Ease up on the drinking would be my educated guess