Be Honest...Do you?

Who here actually weighs their food? This is an $8 scale.

Attached: B93055B0-6C5D-4235-89E9-6FFA7A4CDEA6.jpg (450x450, 27K)

no point to it if you're bulking, i just cram food into my mouth until i'm full

What about when you cut?

I don’t think most people here are bulking judging by the activity in the /fat/ thread. That’s why I was curious.

i weigh and track everything
>started 340lbs
>now 238lbs

i wouldn't know, i've been permabulking for 2 years

Just once so I know how to eyeball it. I do weigh alcohol every time though so I can keep track of my liquor calories.

All the time when brewing coffee and baking things. Used to measure food portions but then I learned to estimate after doing it enough times

I did so for about 2 years, now i eat roughly the same everyday so there's no need anymore

no

one meal a day/fasting master race for weight loss

i do

Attached: 1535540_10200598789207293_1663861246_n.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Yes. If I don't weigh my shit I over eat and therefore I don't lose weight.

I do. ive been counting calories daily for the past year and a half with a total of about 15-18 missed days total

Fuck no, I just overestimate when I'm cutting and underestimate when I'm bulking.

Yes, If I don't weight everyting I don't eat enough.

I don't. I'm not an autist pedant.
Life is much simpler and enjoyable just eyeballing and eating decent portions.

I was thinking about it, but in the end, its just easier to mealprep and you have to eyeball everything you eat outside anyway.

How has it been working?

Is that working for weight loss though?

This is why I don’t eat much outside right now, I’m not into cheat meals/cheat foods and I’m trying hard to stay on track. I prep but I still weigh the portions.

I'm not very good at eating so I have to. Eating a minimum of 3600 calories a day
t. 6.3 90kg skellington

Waiting for my scale, caliper, and tape to come in the mail today.

Weighing your food is stupid. Your hormone profile matters ten times more than whether you're a few hundred calories off your target intake. If your testosterone is not high, or your estrogen levels are too high, you're not going to put on muscle very well and you're not going to lose that pudge. Look at the difference between a bodybuilder on steroids, a healthy active man, a normal sedentary guy, and a woman. They could all eat the same amount in proportion to their body weight, and the results would be wildly different.

You should be doing everything you can (naturally) to have a healthy male hormone profile. Apply a warrior mentality to when you exercise and over the years you'll develop an incredibly powerful body.

I honestly feel bad for these wannabe body builders who follow totally unnatural eating regimes, either stuffing or starving themselves so that they can be totally unimpressive for the actual size that they are. They're low T because naturally men who lift purely to look built have a female mentality, and also because there's no way to naturally have high testosterone when you're overfed or underfed.

I've done this all my life and im not fat

I never weight my food.I always eat what I want and never get fat.Am I doing something wrong?

first time in my life my body has aesthetically improved kek

Attached: FgIsWR3.jpg (600x800, 34K)

>What about when you cut?
GTFO twink!

I do, cutting for the first time in my life

I do until I got good at eyeballing the weight

Every meal unless I'm eating out

This is me, I have to weigh everything until I can get the feel for it, some things like nuts and cheese are deceiving in portions.

I'm on vacation for the first time in years, this is the first time I'm not weighing my food in at least 18 months. Trying to eyeball it, but I miss my scale. The inner fatty in me is playing serious tricks on me, and I know for sure that I'm exceeding my daily calories. 2 weeks of no-gym is absolutely ass, lads.

Yes been.
It helps.

346-240 here, same. Track everything. Hitting a bit of a walk at 240.

You having this issue?

Wall*

Present

I started to.
I'm not fit by any means.. but I started trying to track my calories to lose weight and scales are essential.
Seems to be working for me.. even feel more energetic despite my overall weight not changing much.
My body shape has altered more than my mass.. I fit my pants and shirts more loosely. Thinking about adding exercise.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-09-03-51.png (1440x2880, 201K)

Yeah, I'm still overweight (196 5'9 20%) and need to get lower, goal is 180 at 12%. Keeping track of shit is the best way to do this.

>need to cut because bodyfat too high
>want to bulk to get stronger

If you're trying to cut and really need to dial in your calories, you need to be weighing your food.

If you're a fatty wondering how to lose weight, I would even go so far as to say THE very first thing you should do is buy a food scale. (And a vegetable/rice steamer.)

As you lose weight, your TDEE goes down, simply because that's 100 pounds less worth of flesh that your heart has to keep pumping blood through 24/7.

If your weight is holding steady over a period of a couple weeks or more, then that means you've reached equilibrium/maintenance. Your CO is now equal to your CI. Drop another 500 calories daily.

I do. As a skelly I have to weight my food so I know I'm reaching my daily calories and macros intakes.

I weigh all of my food to clean bulk correctly

Every meal, every snack, every recipe, every day.

Pic related, 1 medium apple and 48g peanut butter.

Attached: nutt butt.jpg (2048x1536, 937K)

I do, every fucking day but I actually enjoy the min-maxing aspect of calorie and macro counting. I guess being an RPG nerd my whole life helped with that.

Yes. If you want any consistency in your caloric intake you basically need to weigh your food.

I do everything, no matter cutting or bulking. I just wanna know the numbers for sure
No autist

For me it's from being a programmer and bug tester. I spend so much time trying to control factors that this makes sense to me.

I'm controlling for caloric input. This way I can gain, lose, or maintain weight pretty much at will, predictably.

I weigh every piece of food that doesn't have serving sizes in things like "1 piece/slice" etc.

The eternal struggle

Yes.

It's the most efficient way of meeting your goal of weight gain/loss and I prefer not to waste time.

I used to. I was at my peak back then. I intend on doing it again at one point

t. dyel

This

>cutting
>not just playing more sports and eating at maintenance

I do to get a hang of portion sizes and escape skeleton town.

I did when I went on a strict cutting diet of 1200-1500 cals. Lost about 15kg in 2.5 months. Now that i'm at normal weight i don't stress as much anymore.

That’s super cool for people who are not fat but some of us are still too fat for sports to do much good even if we can play and we need to eat at a measured deficit. Hence, scale.

For me that’s nearly everything and yep, I weigh it all because 1 piece of fruit can vary wildly in size and most of the things I eat aren’t processed and packaged like that by the piece or the slice. Raw meat, fresh veg & fruit, whole cheese, bulk nuts, seeds, oats, then Greek yoghurt. That’s 90% of my diet.