People actually think doing push/pull twice a week is better than doing upper body 3-4 times a week

>people actually think doing push/pull twice a week is better than doing upper body 3-4 times a week

Attached: 1522338037214.png (420x850, 13K)

>Not doing 1 set fb everyday

Protein synthesis takes 24-48 hrs thus it only makes sense to do a upper/lower split. Upper lower 6x a week is the ultimate red pill.

I stalled hard on that

Been lifting for 7 years now, I always end up back on a full body routine.

Everything else just causes me problems in sleeping, nagging joint pains, or constant overreaching
failing.

Never have any problems on full body though. I only ever get off it when I fall for the split meme and then I start getting joint pains and sleeping problems and I return back to full body and the problems go away.

Also always lose strength and fullness when I get off full body, then it comes back when I’m on full body again.

I think my body just likes 3x frequency and the volume split out of the 3 days.

Even the 3 times I’ve done upper/lower it was a bad experience for me. Don’t even get me started on PPL/Brosplit. Full body just feels right, my lifts are advanced and I still do it.

post Body

>2018
>not doing full body 4x per week with 3 main exercises, 1 main pull, then 1-2 accessories with lower body accessories on 2/4 days and upper body accessories on the other 2

It's like you don't know how to train.

>>people actually think doing push/pull twice a week is better than doing upper body 3-4 times a week
Not doing full body 6 times a week, never gonna make it.

6x a week is overkill, maybe for beginners but after some time youll stall fucking hard. I go 5x a week and deload every 7or 8 weeks

>The DYEL lift doesn't realize that not every one here is a skinny 65 kg twink and that some of us are nearing elite power-lifting totals so the amount of damage we do to our muscles are much more than he does with his 1 plate squat

This lmao

>that fat shit “power lifter” with no work capacity who thinks he’s stronger than the Bulgarian Olympic lifting team who train 2x a day

>182 cm 89 kg with veins on my abs
>That same guy who plays wing in club rugby every weekend

why would it be overkill? it's the same frequency as full body 3x per week, just doing fewer exercises each day.

>that rugby twink who thinks he’s stronger than the Bulgarian Olympic team who max out lifts twice a day

>people actually think full range of motion is better than maxxing weight on partials

Attached: Bloat.png (415x350, 284K)

Grizzly probably uses his full range of motion in his vids lmao

>That morbidly obese American who makes an arse of himself between sips of his mountain dew mixed with white monster because he doesn't realize the powerlifts affect you more than olympic lifts because of the eccentric portion of the lifts as well as the fact that I said I play club rugby so I train 3 times a week plus 1 match day. At the same time ignoring the fact that I'm natty and the "bulgarian olympic team" who trains 2x a day are olympic athletes who take drugs. Also putting words in my mouth because I never said I'm stronger than them.

>that butt hurt britbong you brags on anonymous Internet forums and calls anyone who calls him out a fat American

You won't be doing the same volume, considering you're not staying at least 2 hours

>I'm South African

I’m so sorry.

No problem, I forgive you.

>Upper lower 6x a week is the ultimate red pill

Attached: mennohenselmans.jpg (645x729, 28K)

meant for both of you

you stall on everything you silly brainlet

lul fucking rugby twinks thinking they’re hot shit