Around 27% of youth are physically active. If you are physically active, that makes you top 27%...

Around 27% of youth are physically active. If you are physically active, that makes you top 27%. Let's assume that only half of these 27% know how to dress well, what hair styles fit them, have good posture, clean skin etc. So, if you follow everything listed, you are at definitely in the 20% of men. And by the 20/80 rule you should smash pussy. What's your excuse?

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

where do you live that just 1/3 are physical active?
LMAO

in my city everyone plays afc or soccer

Attached: illustration-of-the-vulva-or-female-genitalia-exterior-view-282408.jpg (300x271, 18K)

I’m volcel for baby Jesus and Mother Marie.

That's the US statistics.
Brainlet.

Attached: db141_fig1.png (960x560, 38K)

>mother marie
Sounds like you need some catechesis, user

>US
unironically not surprised

Slept with 32 women so far, and now in a long term relationship.

However, before getting fit and learning how to max my looks I only got laid twice. During 6 years of actively trying.

>Had shit hair, got 30 dollar haircuts and just said "a bit shorter", washed it with fucking 3 in 1 garbage shampoo/bodywash
>Wore t-shirts and fucking necklaces when out partying, had ONE dress shirt in regular fit looking pretty much like pic related
>60 dollar sneakers or converse, every time
>Huge metal watch that would even look cringe on a 40 year old
>Pale as shit
>Didnt even have stubble, fell for the clean shaved meme
>Tried hitting on girls by offering them drinks and literally dancing near them and hoping to pair up somehow, idk
>Read "the game" and treated women as some sort of otherworldly creatures that must be fooled into sex
>basically did EVERYTHING as wrong as possible

Eventually an absolute mega chad saved my life by taking me under his wing and giving me some brutal honesty.

Attached: too large shirt.jpg (1536x2048, 538K)

> only 27% of youth are physically active
> posts pic showing only 27% of youth are exercising for over an hour every single day without rest
Hmmm.

Attached: already-in-space.jpg (480x640, 104K)

>Eventually an absolute mega chad saved my life by taking me under his wing and giving me some brutal honesty.

Go on....

You sound like a huge faggot

this

You’re under the false assumption that I don’t have an irredeemably ugly face.

thats the most stupid shit ive ever heard
what if my face isnt up to par
or im short
idiot

He invited me to tons of parties, where girls were actually a part of the gang and not treated as meat. Made my first female friend, before that I only hung out at places where the women were either girlfriends or hook-up targets. Never had a chance before to get to know a woman without it automatically becoming an "attempt-to-get-laid" situation.

Both her and Chad gave me some tips on how to dress and gave me lots of shit about the stuff I did wrong, in a jokingly but harsh manner. Told me where to buy clothes, suggested how I should cut my hair etc.

Some of it hit close to home eh kid?

>what if my face isnt up to par
face doesn't matter as much as you think when you're fit
>or im short
you're insecure about your height, not short. just find a girl shorter than you, problem solved

>just hit the gym bro
>take a shower, get a haircut, buy new clothes
I dont think you could have made a more bluepilled reddit post than this

Post an ugly man with a good haircut and in good clothes who clearly takes care of his body and looks like he can's score. Then I will believe you.

>muh bluepill
honestly if u wont put in the most basic amount of effort and when someone tells u to do so u call it bluepilled u may aswell kill urself.

can anyone explain how blackpill anons even exist? like by ur own admission u may aswell off urself

This

Why bother to improve if I cant be CHAD? Only CHAD can get laid, we lost by default. Damn genetics, atleast it's not our fault right guys? Fucking society amirite

woah, Michael Cera on Jow Forums

I know you're being sarcastic but genetics literally determine everything.
I have psoriasis (on my scalp, face, body) and it fucking sucks. I'm fucking ashamed of my body man. I'm still working out of course, and look ok in clothes, but I'm afraid/not able to go further than flirting and talking with girls.
Every time I take off my shirt people stare and ask me if its infectious. I mean I'm kinda used to it but it still hurts man.
Fuck it I'm gonna start a hardcore elimination diet, cut all alcohol (which actually helps me be more social) and start some kind of a meditation routine.

i dont think its hard to be decent looking. with fit body and decent clothes you should be way above average. i dont think it really matters much tbqh

I’m bald so I’m in the lowest 1%

Attached: 86A22CD0-7080-46E2-A462-27EBEA0D1AD3.jpg (1000x1000, 252K)

No, that doesn't mean you are in the 80th percentile. It is all about genetic factors and nothing more.

>I only hung out at places where the women were either girlfriends or hook-up targets.
Where do you live, the favela?

Tiny, rural town filled with racist rednecks.

>what's your excuse?
my autismo ways rile up anyone who hasn't known me for a few years and know to ignore me before I reach the point of no return

what fucking excuse do you have. joe rogan and jason statham are both bald and you know they bang fine-ass bitches

Attached: vrXDcTFC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Joe rogan is married to a Jew with a black child

And that means he can't score or something? Get real.

I think his wife is the one scoring something lol

Damn that sounded pretty gay, my fault

>claims the youth is physically inactive
>70% of the youth exercises 4 days of the week or more

This

I also don't think it's very hard to look decent. Just don't wear T-shirts all the time, have a good haircut and be ottermode/fit.

If you want to be the next brad pitt then you would need genetics, but in the end it doesn't really matter that much.

>If you are physically active, that makes you top 27%
already I can tell your hypothesis contains no understanding of social dynamics

Your argument being?..