How is gf2018 going, lads?

How is gf2018 going, lads?

Attached: 1525368012644.jpg (1280x542, 226K)

ive had an e-gf living abroad since 2016
its pretty soul crushing sometimes

r
e
d
flag

Is this bait?

no

Im not fit enough to seduce teen qt 3.14 neighbor yet, so not very good.

I met a girl a few months ago, she's introverted and been with women mostly. I think I'm the exception because I look feminine. Her friends says she's bad at expressing affection but they said that she has at least something for me. She drove to my uni to see me, she's wanted me to sleep at her house, she's kissed me, she asked me to come and see her before she left to study abroad. I haven't seen her in a while. She'll be back in a week. Do you think she likes me? How do I not fuck it up with a girl so emotionally inexpressive. How do I not develop feelings?

>How do I not develop feelings?
sounds like you already have
hit her up and take it from there

I’ve realized that at my age it’s too late to start dating looking for innocent romance so I’ll literaly never have a gf

how old are you?

this. there's a point where it's hanging flypaper and fugging every skirt that so much as looks your way till one of them hangs around

I think that I just found mine. I've been dating a qt for a while now and we're getting closer and closer.
The funny part is that she's one of those autistic virgin (I know people won't believe but she literally is) girls who males orbit but never actually get to her. I feel like the chad that just appeared to ruin their dreams.
Anyway, started with her being shy as fuck, she literally stopped kissing me the first time because she was too anxious. But it just happened that yesterday we were making out and cuddling at the uni park.

Anyway, it's nice to finally meet someone after my shitty first gf and break up. Everything is leading me to believe that this one is a good one.

Time will fix it, brah.

Life is empty and meaningless but lifting is fun.

got into a long distance thing this year... flown on 8 planes and had a visit from her too, she's 8/10 qt who calls me daddy and likes to be punished

all in all im winning

broke my foot a month ago and haven't lifted since
I feel like i'm made of putty

Thanks anons, I asked her out before she left and we went on a couple dates. We never actually became a thing because she didn't want to since she was leaving for so long. Anyway, I don't think anything is probably going to come form it. I just don't want to get hurt again you know bros

I want a daughter and a son, to be a good father to them. That's all I want from life. But I've never had a gf and I'm 25

>I've been dating a qt for a while now
>she's one of those autistic virgin

i cant believe I share a board with such betas

>spend 3 years trying to avoid legal troubles and harassment from the media after last gf metoos me
>focus on studying, lift everyday, finally get fit
>go out to with bro to wingman him
>bro approaches qt & her sister, I chat up the sister
>super cute bookish 19 y/o redhead from countryside, first time travelling, non sloot, never tried social media
>fallinginlove.gif
>turns out she's from another country, but she's living in my city for 6 months
>we date the whole time, but she has to leave
>we both took extra jobs to buy plane tickets
>she flies over to see me a few times
>This summer I finally came to visit her for 3 months
>take a trip out to the countryside, meet family, go hiking. Feels great.
soon I'll have to leave. Not sure what I'm going to do.

still married
we're all gonna make it

I have a gf currently, though I don't know if I want to break up with her soon.

>betas
Why? Because I'm not dating a slut who has sex with whoever they just met?
Because I know a couple of those who I regularly have sex. And generally that's what happens with my dates. They end up with me in bed.

It's a nice change of pace to meet someone who wants to takes thing slowly. Worst case scenario I go back to fuck whoever I meet when I go out.

not really a direct mire but i definitely think me being Jow Forums helped
>skip workout, go to bar because britfag and the weather is incredible
>drink with friends till midnight, some girls come down
>talk to girl, get sc etc
>mates head home, i say i'll walk her home
>walk her to her house and go for a kiss
>end up full on kissing against her car and fingering her
>sure we'll sleep in the car then
>didn't sleep, just chatted shit till the morning then went and got a mcdonalds breakfast

skipped a workout, ate a burger in 26 hours and went 26 hours without sleep and I didn't get laid but you know what, I'm happy.

I also have her half zip top so I'll be seeing her again.

>retelling your 5/10 story on another thread

please tell one of yours

Don't listen to him mate, you do you. People who are too obsessed with labeling everyone Alphas and Betas most likely have a deep insecurity they need to act out.

>have gf
>likes to drink
>Never gets super duper drunk, but drinks
>out of town without me, drinking
>worried she's gonna go home with some guy as all drunk women do.
having gf is fun :(

not gonna work. dump her but unironically
>inb4 virgin incel etc

>How is gf2018 going, lads?
Still on gf2016.
Now doing the talking about kids and mariage reps.
Works pretty good so far.

Nothing wrong with not getting laid. You're probably going to the next time you see this girl anyway.
Just ask her out and fug her. I know you can do it, brah.

How long? On year 5 here

just come on to her you fucking pussy

Got a gf, first in college. She's from hometown. Willing to drive hours to my apt, openly dtf, will do anything I ask her to do.
I fucking hate her annoying guys but I'll feel bad if I break her heart. I don't wanna be with or even talk to her. She's a qt gamer nerd but spent 30 minutes on the phone today talking about some fucking hamster in a video game.
What do?

bad like always

I've pretty much given up. I think I'm just gonna get a dog and rely on them for emotional attachment and company from here on out.

I wanted a gf at the beginning of the year but now i'm on my purpose i see theyre a waste of time and effort. i genuinely have better things to do.

Iktf

Attached: 1487182688110.jpg (640x640, 95K)