Why do random Chads who just do random meme training and don’t even lift look better than 95% of people who lift?

Why do random Chads who just do random meme training and don’t even lift look better than 95% of people who lift?

Is it because lifting attracts non-Chads so the lifting community gets filled with so many shitty genetic males?

Attached: 850220A6-640E-429C-8674-09FC88465F3B.jpg (750x562, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/weakness-to-weapon-how-chad-shaw-built-an-amazing-body.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vrhZX-oOMcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because these chads don't do these autistic things they show off. They milk fat herds of people who think these are exercises for both ads and their money.

T. Genetically shitty male

pistol squat isn't meme training you idiot
get off your fatass and try one

cause chads do other sports

Here’s my theory

The Chad Life
>Grow up being active, strong and lean
>Maintian activity and lean and strength
>Aesthetic lean and muscular male adult body forms naturally through this lifestyle

The Virgin Life
>Grow up sedentary and skinny/fat and weak
>Maintain sedentary and skinny/fat and weak
>Lift weights, get lean, get strong, but still sedentary
>Develop strong lean and muscular adult male body.

We Virgins sometimes forget that Chad has 10,000-20,000+ hours of physical activity over us, lucky for us every hour of lifting works out to about 5 hours of Chads nonlifting acitvity in terms of its effects on the body, you just have a lot of catching up to do.

You’ll be getting the Chad body from 25-30. Instead of 10-25 like Chad.

speak for yourself boomer

I started lifting at 16 and am 19 now

because most fitness personalities are by default more prone to having superior genetics, because all the genetic dead ends just quit training out of embarassment of having next to 0 gains.

Enjoy it, you have 2 more years left until your life is over.

Attached: 1529955031333.png (828x594, 108K)

Because they have naturally high test or pin you fucktard.

t. Blown out knee at 30
Just do normal squats

>muh genetix

Genes are probably the MOST important part of the equation. In my experience people with the best genes like to chock it up to factors within their control, however. Nobody wants to feel like their success was just due to something intrinsic instead of their own hard work.

>genetics dont matter

Hopecel detected

Chads actually spend their free time doing physical activities with their bros

Literally genetics.

You know what I say is true.
The reason why people get away with absolutely retarded training methods like training a muscle once a week/every two weeks(yeah that's not a typo) and end up bigger than you will ever be is purely due to superior genetics.

bodybuilding.com/fun/weakness-to-weapon-how-chad-shaw-built-an-amazing-body.html
Case in point.
This retard literally does like 6 sets of biceps/triceps once every 14 days, literally 0.5x a week arm training frequency, yet has bigger arms than anyone in this board gymcelling 7x a week.
Genetics is all that matters.

Attached: chad-shaw-3.jpg (280x418, 39K)

tfw I have been like you described chad and started working out at 19 years old with swimming in hs
>The Chad experience of a lifetime vs the virgin mere existence

Copecels and Hopecels buy the programs of these guys thinking they can look the same, as if they have some secret to looking like Chad.

the guy you posted is also on roids, so he can train like a retard. People on roids who don't train make more gains than natural people with optimal training, this has been proven in a study

Chad here can confirm I got big from sports mainly

probably because they claim to just do some meme shit, but in reality they work out a lot

Non-lifting activity = 75% gains
Natty lifting = 100% gains
Steroid lifting = 300% gains

A non-lifting activity with good genetics 75%, will make a average generic natty lifter 100%, look like crap.

Hell a 75% could look even better than the 300%, consider people like Blaha are in that 300% gains group.

>the guy you posted is also on roids,
pure speculation as he claims he's natty and doesn't have unbelievable high FFMI

blaha is not a normal human though, his genetics have been tampered with by "them" in order to keep his alpha chaddetry in check

>pure speculation
>thinned NWinfinity hairline
>pectiddies, delt vascularity
his FFMI is believable because he doesn't train legs lol
shouldn't have posted some juiced up bb.com faggots, there are better examples - this one can train like shit because he's roiding

People are right here, genetics matter, a lot. Still having shitty genetics is not an excuse to not look the best YOU can possibly look.

well no shit Sherlock. But to say that “hurr durr” you need to be genetically gifted to look better, especially when you master a lot of bodyweight exercises? This is just flat out false. Anyone who promotes this idea is either just as retarded as the HAES crew or they’re a subversive disinformation agent

You ever consider the possibility that chad is chad because he trains properly and mai tains a healthy diet and its not all 100% genetics because to overcome sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diets is only possible in %0.1 of the population? Theres no magic. Just consistancy and hard work born out of repetition of both reps and exerting your own willpower. You are your own worst enemy.

This guy isn't that huge though. If you saw him with a shirt on IRL, you probably wouldn't give his physique much thought. Also, calisthenics and a generally active lifestyle paired with a solid diet will give you solid gains if you're patient enough.

It's not that you need to be genetically gifted to improve yourself, the guy in the OP probably doesn't even have that good of a genotype considering how long it took him to look like that.
But genetics do play a roll in what we see as the online fitness front, the ones that are gifted stick with fitness, the ones that are not usually quit, as such there are people that look great preaching certain things online when they have no idea what they do doesn't work for most people.
FitnessFAQs is a legit dude though.

There are other examples yes, like this dude that trains a muscle once every 20 days and is jacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrhZX-oOMcQ

Roids dumbass lol

>anyone that has a superior genotype for muscle gains is on roids lol
c o p e

how do i know you've been lifting for 6 months max?

you don't either way

Fair point. I agree with the whole fitness front. people like Kali Muscle don’t really know what the fuck they’re doing and don’t understand that as genetic fucking freaks(+probable chemical abuse) why “MO FUCKING REPS” doesn’t always work, despite being decent info in certain contexts.

But there are still tons of people that look fucking fantastic without necessarily being genetically gifted as well.

the "more reps/volume" advice seems to work for most people, but yeah the "there's no such thing as overtraining" thing is a stupid shit meme spread by guys with elite genetics and on roids

Also roids like the retard in your picture.

>People on roids who don't train make more gains than natural people with optimal training, this has been proven in a study
Link plz.

Pistol squat alternatives for uk lifters?

Chair assisted pistols. Pistols are more about balance and flexibilty than strength anyway. More of a party trick than anything else.

R A R E

Highly under-rated post. Training can do a lot.

Pistol squats are not a meme
heh

>Pistol squats are not a meme
yes they are.

>doing back squats with 300+ lbs added is safer on your knees than doing bodyweight pistol squats
you're an idiot

Why?

>Why?
Overloading is wayyyyyyy more easier for BB squats.

because genetics

you think it's a meme, but it's not

i've seen naturals who have been lifting for literally 1 year look more aesthetic than dudes on gear. Note I didn't say "bigger", I said aesthetic

>Why do random Chads who just do random meme training and don’t even lift look better than 95% of people who lift?
Because the key to gains is actually not giving a shit.
Not pretending to give a shit, but actually not even being aware of shit giving being a thing that can be done.

Categorically wrong

Nope. When it comes to a phenotype like musculature or leanness, environmental factors (nutrition, physical activity or lack thereof, etc.) matter ten times as much as any underlying genetic predisposition. Even genes like ACTN3 (non mutant allele pop. has highest incidence of fast twitch muscle fibres) for example barely make up the final result, given that statistically something like 40% of people have the non mutant version and yet none of them are elite sprinters

Genetically gifted individuals are found only at the highest levels of competition, natural ""chads"" and you are only different in your upbringing, nutrition habits, environmental stress factors etc.

t. geneticist

>Even genes like ACTN3 (non mutant allele pop. has highest incidence of fast twitch muscle fibres) for example barely make up the final result, given that statistically something like 40% of people have the non mutant version and yet none of them are elite sprinters
Explain.

Doing exercises recommended for rehabilitation
Blowing out knees

Pick one

elite bodybuilders have a higher ratio of slow twitch muscle fibers than sedentary people
so the gene associated with a more "athletic" performance is irrelevant when it comes to body composition which should come with no surprise

there are genes that we still haven't discovered or their use or purpose, you can't just look at one gene that's been associated with improved sports performance and say that because it doesn't seem to determine lean body mass potential that genetics don't matter.
That's just ONE gene.
One would have to look at his entire genome which at this point in time it's impossible for determining one's athletic potential, actually training will show you what your potential is.

there are people that benefit from tons of volume, some that get crazy gains with little volume, and then the genetic dead ends that can't handle a lot of volume but at the same time need to do more in order to get any gains.

>People on roids who don't train make more gains than natural people with optimal training, this has been proven in a study
No it hasn't

This definitely plays a role. I did track throughout high school and college and it saved me from getting fat when my life went to shit for a year or two after college. I can get back into shape so easily because I have that base built up from years of training. This is probably total broscience but it feels real.

>drugs literally made just to they can be used on bed ridden patients in order to maintain or even grow muscle mass
>drugs that are distributed to aids patients to literally improve lean body mass without the need for even extra food or exercise
>they don't work because someone on an anonymous imageboard said so

yeah ok

youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc

pic related is a great athlete and trained hard. he's also a chad

>there are genes that we still haven't discovered or their use or purpose

True but the vast majority is , intronic (aka cut out before protein is formed), and the exome (the part coded for) makes up less than 1% of our genome, and even THAT is redundant, or useless, or does some minute tertiary bullshit.

>One would have to look at his entire genome

Like I mentioned, a >99% of the genome is basically nothing important. We already know of some 150 markers which have effects on fitness, but a and like I said, the effects they have are fairly small, and while if you compared someone who had all the good mutations on every possible marker vs. someone the total opposite, then yeah, you'd have a quantitative difference. But on a practical level that is very unlikely (especially how most of these markers correlate within ethnic groups) so the chance of you vs. ripped guy only being different on a genetic level is minute.

He's strong as shit. Doubt anyone would get to his level without putting in the effort.

>Why do random Chads who just do random meme training and don’t even lift look better than 95% of people who lift?
Because meme or no meme their training is still a workout and they have reasonably healthy diets which puts them above the average person who just started going to the gym three months ago and will stop going in another three months by leagues and miles. Keeping Jow Forums isn't hard and it doesn't really require that much effort. It just requires consistency over a long period of time.

Just fucking exercise for a few years and don't be a hog and you'll look better than 99% of the people out there period, but even then that doesn't matter. Stop trying to compare yourself to everyone else, compare yourself to you yesterday and just try to be that little bit better. That's how you really make it in the end.

>he thinks pistol squats are meme training
lmao.
besides, the size of his legs is proportional to the nature of training pistol squats provide. Also most calisthenics people are shredded as fuark and do more reps, so they end up looking better.

you can't be this dumb...can you?

Pistol squats aren't a meme because you can't do them, kid.

>besides, the size of his legs is proportional to the nature of training pistol squats provide
I do sets of fifteen and I have chicken legs, WTF

on pistol squats? either increase volume on normal/weighted squats or otherwise you just have strong but small insertions

Post your current body

Because they don't do meme powerlifting programs

This. He has a more balanced fitness program instead of exlusively lifting weights, so he looks more like a well rounded athlete? I guess a well-rounded fit physique means chad to you people.

Thanks, I started doing just that. I hope my legs will grow.

>pistol squat
>meme training
never making it

jesus that can't be good for your knees

>gymnast profile pic
Because he:
(a) Train from child
(b) Is a turbomanlet
(c) Lifts weights

Because after lifting for so long you get bored and try any weird lift you think looks fun and safe enough

its actually great if you work up to it over time.

FitnessFAQ is 6' from what I remember

Then I doubt he made it too far in gymnastics

People always say lifting is all about diet and the right program, yea thats a given, but its also about the right mindset. The guy who goes to the gym 6 times a week and does a brosplit with somewhat shit form will steal build muscles albeit shitly.

genetics
gymceling is cope

Probably not but he’s still strong as fuck

All these fitness guys lift weights, they just do the meme exercises to sell programs to normies

Its just like the calisthenics guys on youtube, they literally all lift weights in secret and just do the calisthenics programs to sell to mass audience of people who wont goto a gym

Don't tell you're one of those fatasses handegg player

Here's another reason to roid