Give me one good reason you are not a carnivore

give me one good reason you are not a carnivore

Attached: 36362939_1026716574151692_7554912744281997312_n.jpg (750x860, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw8Rf9h0-Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i do not like rock hard shits

and don't believe some shitty cropped text you found, try and find audio/video of him saying that

Do it. Ignore the soi shills, they’re too deficient in b12, iron and cholesterol to see reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=tw8Rf9h0-Sk

Because fiber is important too

because omnivory is the obvious human diet and you're just as annoying as the vegans

Because im a vegetarian

Because I can't afford it. I would if I could, but I'm trying to gain weight and eating 3500+ calories of meat is expensive so I need them carbs.

>literally eating chicken AND broccoli, not entirely meat
>he's saying this was beneficial for him, his wife, and his daughter, all of them have an autoimmune disease
>doesn't suggest this to everyone, just suggests it seems to have worked for his family that has an autoimmune disease

Just meat is dumb. Jordan said in an intervoew he eats vegetables too. Eat carrots, parsnips etc for fibre, eat beans and eat meat. Carbs are unnecessary

so? what is your point, the cropped text still stands. His daughter had a dieting blog where she advocates carnivorous dieting

if she's eating both meat and greens, she's advocating an omnivore diet

in the video he says they're both consuming chicken and broccoli - omnivore

that was previously. look at him recently / look at the blog they are carni now

why post a video containing outdated footage then bro

>What are vegetables
>What are fiber tablets

From what I've seen all meme diets that restrict food groups and macros work for 6-12 months, but you end up crashing due to deficiencies and are usually worst off than you began. This compounded with the fact that most people who do these meme diets are retards who then think that the food they were eating was responsible for their crash, and then switch to restricting opposite foods.

For example, most vegans do great for up to a year, then nutrient deficiencies kick in, they get sick and weak. First they panic and try to patch things up with supplements but it never works, so they freak out and assume that plants are terrible for them and switch to carnivore type diets.
Or there are some with cognitive dissonance who keep trying to make veganism work because of the sunken cost fallacy and spend absurds amounts of money on supplements which prevent them from dying but they're still weak, neurotic and jittery.

Same shit happens with people who try other restrictive diets like keto or to a lesser extent paleo, although since they're less restrictive than veganism it usually takes longer to fuck up your body. At one point they realize that the honeymoon period is over, that restricting carbs makes them develop insulin resistance so that they have to restrict them more and more until they have no energy and crash. Then they slowly introduce carbs, but still believe that fructose and grains are bad for you (their bodies are very inefficient at processing them from restricting them for so long, so they actually develop sensitivities which reaffirms their belief that they really are bad for you) in the form of safe starches, and realize that the more they eat of them the better they feel, so eventually they go back to eating a balanced whole foods diet and realize that dieting is a meme and that you should just focus on eating the right amounts of high quality foods and stop spending so much time trusting snake oil salesmen on the internet.

I'm vegan because I want to reduce my environmental impact and I like animals. Eat about 3200 calories a day and get 160-200 grams protein regularly and I'm shredded as fuck, like 10% bodyfat rn

Plant based nigga

Attached: 0BE8EB2D-C85F-40A6-B0C6-E47D6891607D.jpg (659x523, 73K)

Meat kinda expensive so I don't eat tons of it.

>one good reason
Vegetables are good.
>bonus reason
I dont want to swallow 8 different vitamin tablets every day just to roleplay as a t-rex

this family is fucking weird

I get the keto thing kind but they are now saying you can only eat steak 24/7 and that it cures lyme disease

Ethics. d'uh

Find a local butcher.
>reduce environmental impact
Grow your own vegetables and fruit then, because crop agriculture is more destructive than free range animal farming.

I tried it for about six months and I got slowly fatter and weaker. mid-January to now I went from a cyclical ketogenic diet (which was already heavily meat-based) to carnivore and bodyfat went up, lifts went down.
I'm glad I tried it, but it isn't for me.

Vitamin A, C, E, K
Fiber, potassium, magnesium