This profesional bodybuilder says he's natural. Opinions?

This profesional bodybuilder says he's natural. Opinions?

Also his instagram:
instagram.com/diesel.josh/?hl=es

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 156K)

He might be

nice delts hahahahahaha

If he's been lifting for like 10 years, that's believable.

>professional bodybuilder
>natural
Choose one

It's called sponsorship money and the fact that AAS steroids are illegal for non-regulated use in the US

This guy also claimed he was natural

Attached: Ronnie-Coleman.jpg (594x672, 70K)

I unironically like his trunks

For me it looks there's too much difference between muscle groups for him not to be on something. If he's lifting 10 years he would see his body as a project and wouldn't forget his tiny delts for example. I dunno. I don't buy him, but also I don't really care.

"
I am a natural bodybuilder and have never used steroids, human growth hormone or any other medical drug. I have built my body through fifteen years of hard work, consistent effort and dedication, as well as smart, safe and efficient diet and supplementation.

I am an ACE fitness-certified Personal Trainer, with a sub-specialty in both diet and nutrition, and behavior change. I am a competitive bodybuilder with the WNBF (World Natural Bodybuilding Federation) and NPC (National Physique Committee), winning the Men's Open Heavyweight Division in the 2016 WNBF Hercules Classic and placing second in the Men's Novice Open Heavyweight Division of the 2016 NPC Steve Stone Classic."

From his webpage

He's lying.

This reads like the beginning of a copypasta desu

Aren't his arms too disproportionated? They are massive

Attached: img-5-triceps-workouts-dieseljosh-165.jpg (640x640, 26K)

Looks like coach from new girl, but buff

Yeah well he's lying. He's bigger than Arnold.

Lol, Ronnie used to joke all the time about being natty. I mean one of his catchphrases was "thank god for pure natural strength"

But how many confirmed kills does he have?

Diesel Josh
Hangs out with all that Golden Aesthetics lot
Artemus Dolgin, Liam Kelly etc
All of them either are or have been heavy gear users and have talked about it

So what i'm saying is that little Josh here is a big ol' bullshitter

if you need to ask if he is natty you are dyel

Kekekekekekekekek

If he's been lifting for like 10 years, that's believable.
>If he's been lifting for 10 years, that's believable.
>If he's been lifting for approximately 10 years, that's believable.

honestly that is achievable with a super strict diet and the best exercise routine. also it looks like he does programs from the golden era like arnold schwarznegger and the style is completely a mass building one. i think he is about the upper limit of the natty range. you see he is still lacking in some areas where steroids would give you muscle overnight. like the upper chest.
all these haters just havent got the disipline and work ethic like him. constant golden era lifting and perfect diet!

Where does one even get steroids? I'm asking for a friend.

Yeah bro you can get bigger than Arnold with le hard work meme and protein shakes

you can get banned for asking that. Anyway just get to know the big red unhealthy looking guy at your local gym.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (923x605, 110K)

ACE certification is just taking an 8th grade PE test. The laughable tier of a garbage field of certs.

Normies don't know the difference tho.

Shit woops, sorry. Won't do it again.

not natty
people think natural gains are linear so they give him the reasonable doubt of having trained 10 years. The thing is, as an actual natty diminishing returns set in hard after 2-3 years, meaning you make about 95% of your hypertrophy gains in that timeframe. Beyond that you stall hard - in this regard, powerlifting is better suited for natties as you continue to make progress based on technique/cns
an actual natural bodybuilder would be vitruvian physique, and you can see the obvious size difference between him and this fake natty

>I am a natural bodybuilder and have never used steroids, human growth hormone or any other medical drug.

But takes pro hormones, lmao.
Fucking fraud.

Fuck just read the last bit about the big red guy, that made me laugh. I was just trying to set up a joke, but i assume you're talking about this guy?

Attached: e7c.png (357x522, 161K)

kek kekitty kek kek kek

>From his webpage
Would someone really do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

Seems like he knows his shit and is extremely dedicated to his sport. Don't undermine FIFTEEN years of hard work. I have no reason not to believe he's natural.