Have you guys ever had a fight at the gym? pic related

have you guys ever had a fight at the gym? pic related

Attached: gymfight.png (1872x1202, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BkmTn_gDpQg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the video

What a fucking sóyboy

no we're all bros at the gym

Attached: 30288E6F-063F-4C68-AEF9-0CA99006BB09-62314-000034A52CCC2879.jpg (316x160, 10K)

>$100/month
Stopped reading there

>crying on the internet after you get punked

bitch move

Same :)

I actually went to this idiot's IG to see a fight video. Nothing there: he is just blowing smoke.

His form on squats is horrible though. Thought I was watching a snap city video.

I pay 7 % of that

Attached: 1526161039928.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

I've had situations that could have been a fight a few
times. Back when I was new, this roided out hgh fucker would snort preworkout and randomly scream at people, including me. But I never saw him more than like five times so I think he got his membership revoked idk.

Is that white woman getting enriched?

>100 bucks a month
That shit better come with a post workout blow job and full body massage lol what the FUCK.

That's probably what really distracted him.

>His form on squats is horrible though. Thought I was watching a snap city video.

really? doesn't look that bad to me senpai

lol PF member. Have fun on your smith machine.

What the fuck?

I cannot tell if he was doing a good morning or a low bar squat. Twink needs to get it together.

there's some barbell gyms in the area that cost 300$/month lul

>$300 a month
Are these the ones where you get a personal trainer assigned to you and the like? I could not fathom that sort of exorbitant cost otherwise.

Here's the one with op's screenshot.

His back is rounding and sometimes he doesn't reach parallel even though he's using powerlifting shoes

That feminine nigger music is vile. Why can't gyms ever play masculine music that gets the adrenaline pumping?

Looks like a lanklet lmao

prob picked by the powerlifting chicks

doesn't everyone's back round at least a bit?

are you retarded or something? have you ever touched a barbell?

Quite apparently more than you have, Anthony. Why didn't you post the fight video? Or was that just a larp to get sympathy?

Nope, eurofag. Small private gym, with 60 members. But most ppl do cardio so I have 3 benches, 4 squat racks for myself most of the time

Attached: disgust.gif (490x204, 1008K)

>Quite apparently more than you have
ummm...I seriously doubt that. It's ok though, you'll make it someday

>not wearing a shirt
>paying 100$ a month for a gym
how is this fag not kicked out from the gym?

>fucked up bar path
>locking knees out
>using his back to lift it more than his legs
Holy fucking shit do people like this exist? I wanna see him front squat.

Idk but at my uni gym (membership heavily subsidized, comes out to like $25/mo) they buy a fancy new set of oly bumper plates like every year. shit like that. so basically if the gym is run by a bunch of idiots who obsess over the "image" of the place then cost can easily be skyrocket

I like that he specifies no belt

Anthony, why don't you work your calves? It might help you with your balance a bit, so that bar is not looking like a see-saw

ok seriously, if you can lowbar squat that much of weight at his body weight with a form better than his, please share. Makes me horny. I might jerk off later, watching your vids.

I generally don't make videos when I am working out, as there are strict rules at my gym about media recording. I did legs today, so you will have to wait until after the weekend, if that is okay?

To be honest Anthony, I am just trying to look out for you. You should probably lower the weight a little bit and work on your form and mobility. It is not a about having an ego, it is about health.

will wait for your vid, love :*

I pay 28 yurodollars a month, 100 is a shit ton of cash

I squat more than you, probably weigh less, and with better form, but you're not getting a video boyo. You're not supposed to lift the top half of your squat with your back, you absolute retard.

Should I DM it to you?

plssss share a vid. I swear I don't have a dick. Just an innocent femanon who's eager to watch guys moving heavy weights up and down. :3

>larping this hard to see a guy squat
what is wrong with this board

Way too much forward lean, he's squatting high bar, the lean should be minimal to moderate. When he's coming up he's doing two movements which are raising the hip then good morning the bar. That's not a squat, the hip should move in unison with the chest in one smooth motion.

Are we talking like LA or SF here?

>I might jerk off later
The feminine penis does not exist.

Attached: 1495836244069.jpg (1407x832, 63K)

don't have an insta. but if you actually made it to a 1pl8 squat you can kik me: chadook :^)

>don't have an insta
Anthony, stop pretending it is not you.

The original cuck.

>not telling him that if he does that, you are off to anal town

pure cringe, i bet you think you're coming out on top here too, neck yourself and get off my board

I'LL SHOVE THIS IRON UP YOUR ASS

>snap city video
Wormchad

I unironically train at S&S too OP. Pretty solid gym - I have heard complaints of fights that have happened in the past. I don't really pay attention, I am just here to train.

>$100 a month
I would only pay that for westside barbell

Why do you pay such ludicrous fees?

do you squat at all? look how much he leans forward coming up. thought he was gonna fall forward or have the weights slide off

I thought the opposite.
On the last rep he looked like he almost fell backwards

I live upstairs in the building. Its always dead when i guest pass ... its weird to see how lively it is on instagram.

Why are his feet so close together?

No, because I'm not a low-class savage.

>picturesoffood69

Attached: 1529028208352.jpg (406x609, 103K)

So the squat plug does not fall out. For fuck's sake, did you even read the sticky? Cannot wait until summer is over.

real talk though, FUCK people who walk out of the rack to do their squats.

The squat plugs are to increase your asspussy muscles. If you can't squat properly with one then get out of the gym.

>DO THAT AND WE'RE OFF TO ANAL TOWN

Why is it always small guys with shit form that are the cockiest? They're usually some shade of brown too

>increase your asspussy muscles
Is such a thing even possible? If I let a bro eventually fuck my ass I want to make him cum quick.

I never understood this.

When you shit let it out slowly, then suck it back up.
Repeat x F
That'll give you a deliciously tight anus capable of decapitating a chicken if need be

It's in NYC so all gyms in the area are pretty pricey. Plus they have pretty good equipment - competition benches/ squat racks, calibrated plates, and a bunch of specialty bars.

You have to take monster shits for that to work. That's why you use the squat plug.

Ya there is a pretty usual crowd that comes around 1800 everyday it seems. Every other time I have been to the gym its been pretty dead, which is nice to get the whole facility to myself and get to play my own music on the load speakers.

it always seems so social, didn't know people fought here.

im antisocial so i go when it's empty too

looks like a bunch of people switched to murder of crows

it's normal to lean forward when you're tall

Nice, i wish one day i’d enter a gym and initial D was on blast. Seems we never crossed paths at SnS afterall.

I am away now but maybe when i get back ill make another visit amd look out for the fitizens.

Attached: C3D45957-5D19-40C6-AF5E-644B40EB15DC.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

mfw my building is in that picture

We prolly mired each others gains on the L some day. Small world afterall

i hate the north shore and avoid the L

I don't want to make it seem like there is constant fighting or anything. Nothing has happened while I have been here, it's mostly stories I've heard.

Feel free to say hi if you see me, I usually wear a white Adidas sweat band.

By all means, if Death Grips is blasting, chances are I am there.

I'm 6'3 with long as fuck legs and don't lean like this. You either find the stance that allows you to get proper form, or you go to snap city. The issue isn't so much that he's leaning super forward, it's that halfway up he switches to using his back. As a previous poster stated, you follow through the motion with your hips, if you want to do good morning just do them, but switching groups like that in a strict motion is fucking dumb. He's going to slip a disc or give himself a hernia if he keeps doing it like this.

>. Nothing has happened while I have been here, it's mostly stories I've heard.

ive only heard some of the regular chicks being kinda catty talking about one of the boyfriends

Not unless you're going ass to grass and I'm talking about tilt. Which should be addressed by fixing your stance. No rounding.

you think that white bitch is getting BULLED?

i have had several verbal altercations with 40+ year olds who complain about my music

basically in my gym there are two areas where you can do the exact same stuff, i.e. deadlift, strecthing, floor exercises, etc. one is the 'crossfit' area (although noone ever does crossfit there, and it is accepted that you can play super loud trash music there.

there's no stereo at the other place where all the seniors and bunnies go to stretch their ass so its just the gym radio playing.

but these midlife crisis suffering 40 year old men always go to the cross area to waddle around on the floor and to complain about my music

you guys train here when megsquats was here? i didnt join until after she moved or whatever

Nah, I just moved to NYC a month ago. Is S&S a well known meme gym? I honestly never heard of it before I signed up and after I signed up I've been seeing a lot of pics of it on fit.

ive never seen it on Jow Forums before today

there was a guy who was literally murdered at my gym once. got into a yelling match with some dude that escalated into dude smashing his face with a 45lb plate. dude got charged and convicted of murder...I changed gyms

It seems nobody was in the right from the comments.

The guy he's calling out is obviously some roiding faggot who thinks he owns the gym and was telling the dude to move back just so he could do his 600lb squats without this DYEL in his vision (squats 600lbs and is popular according to the comments)

Guy squatting is DYEL with poor form squatting babbyweight and thought he was Johnny big balls playing mr tough guy instead of just leveling with roiding dude and saying he doesnt have much space to move either.

This kind of shit is why i do a combat sport. Johnny roider wants to come up and tell me how he'd kick my ass and i'd tell him to do it or fuck off instead of whining on instagram like a beta.

Attached: 1502455372197.jpg (1125x881, 135K)

>be shitposting australian
>gym memberships run you anywhere from $17-35/week
>decide to purchase own equipment
>overall cost over the past year has been like 10/week

Everything I got was second-hand but it's a quality bench, barbell and dumbbells. Can't ask for much more than that.

would be nice if didnt have tiny apartment

Attached: australian-shitposters.png (1614x900, 587K)

It's powerlifting all about aggression? What happened? Why are all these basedboi redditors crying on the internet about the big meanie pants?
Just Get BIg and Kick His Ass.
I miss Captain Kirk

So your ass takes longer to reach peak Form which means more $$ for the gym

Attached: 1530199036975.jpg (600x453, 47K)

This, I also live in an apartment and I'd love to get a home gym, but if I deadlift in my garage all the condo will hear me and complain

>Report the incident to the administration
>Get the aggressive nigger kicked out
Simple as that. Better than bitching about it on social media

>This kind of shit is why i do a combat sport

what sport is good senpai

>hipsters get confronted by real new yorkers

Attached: 1489634865826.jpg (1500x1143, 263K)