Naked dudes at the gym

How do you deal with guys getting naked in the locker room dicks out and all, like can you please take your boxers off in the shower area not where people enter and get changed, do lowkey only gays do this? Hide your dick ffs

Attached: lOve3Kr_d.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>when all the white folk passin secrets

Attached: 20180629_073717.jpg (141x151, 17K)

>caring that other guys are naked around you
>not just not looking
Who's the real faggot here?

Stop being so insecure. It is a change room, people are going to get naked there. I cannot imagine anyone having a problem with this unless they are in denial about being gay, and have to fight the urge not to dick gaze.

I can't control my eyes. They just fucking dart at the sight of penis.

That jacket is heat

I think they might be lowkey gay, they look to catch other guys staring at their dick and make a mental note of who to get closer to in the gym.

When you start having boners from seeing other men's junk, you're the problem

This.
>not grabbing the guys by the dick and jerking them off to assert yourself as the dominant male
Are you even trying to make it OP

for sure I know older gay dudes who just get naked to get a rush of being naked around young guys

>Not IMMEDIATELY vacuuming other guy's dongs with your mouth like a big gay hoover

Yeah some guys just stand with there dick facing the whole change room. Not even trying to cover themselves up. Yea pretty sure their the faggots

kek

No actually, they come from a generation where homosexuality wasn't common and they could be comfortable around other men naked without fucking. It's a remnant of a non-decaying society

You're the one that cares. Mind your own business

man it's just fucking odd, at least cover that shit up or hurry up and get changed, no need ti parade it

fucking deviants and closet gays I swear

that young mutt who enters the finnish sauna for the first time
OP

Cant really mind your own business when some guys got his business all up in your field of view.

I can. You're the one with the issue

>eurogay sauna

no thanks

An issue of not wanting tyrones 11 inch dick in my face. Color me heterosexual..

Ok if it's a nigger that's a different story

OP i think might just be gay dude

cherry boy

>kardashians
>white

oh so you're just a dicklet

makes sense

Its not about the size, just that fact that its in my face and also attached to a nigger

if it wasn't about size then why did you mention the size

How do you possibly find yourself in this position while you are in the change room? I am having a lot of trouble believing that someones erect penis gets this close to your face by accident.

It wasnt about his name being tyrone but I mentioned that. Are you fucking retarded?

His name being tyrone indicates that he's a nigger and you did say it was about that so I guess you're not just a dicklet but a brainlet too

>complaining about free protein faucets
yikes OP

His name being tyrone has nothing to do with him being a nigger. Or do you think asians, spics, and honkies cant be named tyrone?

>pretending to be retarded

Attached: stop-posting.jpg (600x600, 45K)

clothing is a social construct if it isn't used for protection from cold and other elements.
OP you're a faggot

>being retarded

No, I'm just an exhibitionist. Wish I could do it front of women but that's illegal.

>An issue of not wanting tyrones 11 inch dick in my face.
>Its not about the size, just that fact that its in my face and also attached to a nigger
>His name being tyrone has nothing to do with him being a nigger
pic related is you

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

sorry OP, but after a good leg day, I get a nice, fat chub and feel like mogging everyone.

i dont get this meme. didnt you ever play sports?

i enjoy bullying little twink fags like you but not being embarassed about my junk and letting it all swing while you're trying to hide it in shame. That is if you even go to the shower at your gym. Wait, you go to the gym in your gym clothes and leave like that too?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

ahhhh so the real problem is that you are a dicklet.