How Much Is Your Gym?

If you pay more than 25 bucks a month to lift weights and run inside you are retarded, right?

Attached: 6fdfadc539e27375db1edda29d7dd39f.jpg (552x824, 137K)

Free. It was an initial payment for weights and a mat but there's a reason I rent a house with a spare bedroom.

$17

about tree fiddy

Planet Fagness?

Fpbp

>Tfw pay 30$ but get a sauna, pool, nice lounge, clean locker rooms and fantastic equipment
LA fitness is the patrician globo gym

$50/month here..

I only do this because this gym is directly across the street from my house, and only old people and hot nurse chicks go here (it's a hospital wellness center).
Basically all of the old people and chicks keep to the treadmills and meme-machines and I almost always have all the free weights and power racks to myself, along with a few other dudes who are clearly taking advantage of this.

Every other gym I've ever been to is always crowded as fuck and full of just jacked dudes spotting each other everywhere and spending hours on every piece of equipment that I need to use, it's frustrating.

>not having a gym in your mom's garage while you're a 20 year old boomer with no job

10 bucks.
In before a bunch of jealous idiots using 100 year old rusty free weights hate on planet fitness because they went on pizza night and decided to eat thier weight in Domino's.

12.95 aud a fortnight
Got a pre opening special with gf cause we dont want to be chubbies anymore

>be me
>live like 15 miles from the closest gyms both ways
>have "home gym" with old weights I bought from a farmer
>considering going to chiropractor and using wellness center

Bad idea? It's like 5 or 6 miles VS the other "official" gyms

$35. I do hip hop and they have space for that, as well as punching bags and 6 power racks. Opened 24 hours and at most 10 people are there.

10$/month
I wish the free weight section was bigger. 70% of the place is machines, cardio and strength.
Only one(1) full power rack yet 2 Smith machines. Large cable rack which is nice. Full range of dumbbells also nice. A small cable machine as well in case the large rack is being hogged. A pullup/dip rack with an assist pad if you need it. 3 flat bench racks, 2 incline. And this half power rack type thing, it's like a power rack without the overhead support bars and the other bars are all static, no adjustment.

For the price it's the best option. Other gyms around me are 4 times the cost for slightly more stuff and shit that I dont need like a pool, a sauna, showers.

underground gym somewhere in iraq

>more than 25 bucks a month

Some people willingly pay that so they don't have to be in the same gym as those who can't afford that. Equinox is a great example of keeping all the poorfaggots out.

Attached: 1503285862798.gif (227x221, 980K)

>Be me growing up in Farmerville, Louisiana
>Only gym growing up is city rec center
>Be only white kid there
>It's in an old run down building with no AC just a big fan the size of a wall made for chicken houses
>Center was free so all kinds of ghetto dudes
>Make some of the best gym friends of my life there.

Get over yourself dipshit.

My home gym is probably around 2k. 2 barbells, hexbar, plenty of weights, and a power rack with tons of BW bars on it.

>nogs
>Louisiana

I have a home gym myself, but damn are you making my argument for me.

No I pay 25 a month for weights, judo and the pool.

Wtf? I go to the cheapest gym in my city who's whole point is to be low cost and I pay 40$ a month.

cheapest gyms in Australia start at 40$ a month

35€ a month. Believe it or not, that's pretty cheap for a gym here in spain.

I used to go to another one that was 45€ a month: it was nicer but only old people went there. This one is a bit more crowded but the equipment is fine.

It's supposed to be $40/month

But most months when I go to hand the money to the owner he just holds up his hand and says "you're good Princess"

Attached: caf8b10561fd9ba1b0a88415993b99c6--happy-faces-im-happy[1].jpg (480x640, 92K)

> doesn't use free weights
> browses Jow Forums

$10 CAD/month, fit4less

The problem with low prices is fucking everyone goes, that said I just go early in the morning or around noon (most people at work).