What is your cutting diet? How many calories?

What is your cutting diet? How many calories?

Attached: ArticleImageHandler.jpg (605x403, 113K)

1200 or less
anything over 800 in a day and i feel like a fatass
meals over 350 calories are really filling now and i've lost 28 pounds since may 1st

did you lose a lot of muscle mass?

t. brainlet on a unsustainable crash diet that will fail

tbqh im cutting to start lifting, but i have been making decent leg gains on my bike.
i'm trying to squeeze in one or two proton shakes a day to maintain good protein intake and my largest portions in my meals is the meat.

meant for also: it is a crash diet. i'm cutting to lose weight to prove a point. afterwords i plan to reprogram my body and cut again after acquire decent gains.

1500 calories of Huel

>plant based nutrient
You actually are a fat cow, aren't you?

>complains about plant-based nutrients
>eats animals whose source of energy is plants

Protein is protein

>protein is protein

No, it is a lot more complex than that. Just like how not all carbs are the same and not all fat is the same. Fucking brainlets.

Attached: 1523456770732.jpg (817x443, 43K)

Tell me the differences between the protein then.

stop being such a meme and lift weights. Why do some people think you need to lose weight before starting lifting. Having a bit of chub will be beneficial, it's easier to lift with some weight behind you, then when you do cut at least you'll have something there

Your goals are not everyone else's goals.

everyone's goal is to look and feel better
>crash diet
>reprogram my body (?)
>cutting before starting lifting
all the sign are there for failure buddy. Take advice or leave it, it's up to you

Most plant based protein sources lack essentially amino acids and are considered incomplete proteins. There is a good reason every serious bodybuilder uses animal based proteins over plant based ones for their primary protein source.

Was at a 1000Cal deficit eating 2500Cal a day, reverse dieting up to maintenance, still losing fat at 3000Cal a day

I’m on a 1000kcal deficit. Maintenance when I’m working out is around 3300kcals. I mostly eat meat and veggies, only have grains for dinner (quinoa)

plant based with some smoked fish here and there, most of calories coming from peanut butter and fruit
around 2300 calories daily

most plant protein sources don't lack essential amino acids, they just have different rates of amino acids, some have one amino acid that's not in as high of a concentration in relation to daily recommended intake compared to others, but they still have all essential amino acids

if you just eat enough fucking protein it is not an issue, at all.

If I intend to lift: ~500 calories
If I'm not lifting: fast

1600 cals a day, 175g of protein a day. at 238lbs down from 340.

I keep my calories from good lean protein sources and complex carbs and whey protein shakes to hit protein goals without going over calorie limits