Big Mac and medium fries = 845 calories

Big Mac and medium fries = 845 calories.

A male could have this meal three times a day and maintain their current weight at maintenance of 2500 calories.

How are people fat?

Attached: macdonalds.jpg (736x1068, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5k7ZJijIt-4&t=1h23m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's 2500 when having a semi-active life. Not when sitting on your ass doing fucking jack shit all day

People who eat like that are not just going to eat that during the day, a large coke is an extra 300

That meal has no vitamins or minerals so you'll still feel hungry

add 310 calories for a large coke and and make it a large order of fries (510 cal), your meal is suddenly 1420 calories.

3 times a day is 4,260 calories.

This assumes they only eat 3 times a day, or don't order something sweet on the side, or snack throughout.

if your only meals are a big mac, medium fries, and water, you'd be fine. But nobody only eats that. And fat people don't count calories unless they are trying not to be fat.

>Can I supersize the fries and get a large mountain dew with that?

These obeasts are gluttons that overindulge all day long.

Attached: profilevstagged.jpg (1936x1936, 588K)

>Americans are so fond of eating at restaurants, diners and what not that "make your own food" is a piece of advice commonly given to those who ask for tips to save money on everyday expenses
>Lunch break in Burgerland often involves leaving your workplace, office etc. and heading to the local café
>A single starbucks drink is like 500 calories without counting whatever they choose to eat alongside it
Hardly a surprise t b h

Those calories are empty. You'll feel hungry again within 2 hours. Meaning fatties will grab some doritos or make a bowl of ramen because they dont know how to cook stuff. Also implying that fatties are ordering only 1 big mac, only medium fries and not a large soda on top of all that.

That's why people are fat user. That, and having a totally sedentary lifestyle. The most exercise that fatties get is waddling to the car, the bathroom, the kitchen, etc.

>Those calories are empty. You'll feel hungry again within 2 hours.
You're lying.

If you:

1.) limit alcohol to Friday / Saturday
2.) don't drink soda
3.) don't eat chocolate and sweets as a daily habit

then you can pretty much eat normal meals in big sizes and not gain weight.

are those titties or fat rolls?

because CICO is a lie, and these types of foods mess up you metabolism, gut health and hormones. Soda is literally designed to get you addicted to it.

You forgot muh mega slurp coke with three free refills.

That's a cute lil pot belly.

>thermodynamics is a meme

Attached: 1529942235243.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

>little

Fucked how much angles lighting any cropping and change an appearance

Fat rolls her tits kinda go off to the sides

Mom?

>Cico is a lie

Imagine being this retarded

it's the quality of calories that matter. Most people who are doing CICO are like OP and wondering why they are sick, tired are not loosing weight.

Regardless of where the calories come from if you burn more than you are you're going to lose weight.

I agree quality matters a lot but only in term of feeling full for longer and feeling energized.

Your body doesn't say hmm this was 800 McDonald calories and magically convert it to 2000 "healthy" calories

That is momsci. McDougal's is not too bad nutritionally speaking, and there's nothing wrong with eating it in moderation.

When did I say it was bad for you in moderation? Also
>not bad nutritionally
Sure you get some protein from the "meat" and cheese, but its 90% simple carbs and sodium. If you think that's a nutritionally good choice for food then you probably look like OPs pic

My general rule of thumb is anyone who's facebook is full of close up selfies of just their face are fatties.

Attached: 1512833679979.jpg (598x290, 63K)

All other variables being equal, a woman's TDEE will be about 500 calories less than a man. But if McDonald's were to sell "women-sized meals" that would be sexist.

So if a woman and a man eat exactly the same portion sizes, the woman will be at +500 and the man will be at maintenance.

Yes, it's honestly mind boggling how fucking much fat people eat.

Attached: CEPC98W[1].jpg (1450x2048, 537K)

the worst thing here are the black stamped shirts and backwards hat

Attached: 1529912419237.jpg (241x233, 22K)

>sodium is bad

MOMSCI ALERT! MOMSCI ALERT!

this makes me so fucking angry

Attached: 1477951338117.png (581x581, 210K)

I swear, next thing you're going to tell me that cholesterol and sat fats in a diet are responsible for atherosclerosis.

>Burger King Texas Double Whopper 1100
>Large Fries 450
>Soda 250
>Oreo Sunday 450
Thats 2250 on one meal

how do people eat fries? that shit is not only worthless food, but honestly doesn't even taste good. like I'll eat a few and always toss the rest of that shit.

The only real good fries are the McDonalds ones. Juuuuuuust crispy enough to have that bite but also soft in the middle and delicious hot or cold.

McDonalds fries are godtier

This
did that and lost 10 KG in 3 month without any sports

desu I wouldn't even care for her body if she just had that make up on daily. Face is literally 70%

What are Trans Fats

Alcohol

you forgot the coke. People drink like an extra 1,000 calories because they're dumb as shit

the only people that say this have literally only eaten chain restaurant fries

Nigga can this shit exist in Australia so I can fucking dirty bulk like a nigger.

Everyone has different metabolisms. I sat on my ass all Tuesday trying to finish assignments for a summer class, only ate three meals, and lost weight.

I need to be chugging a 1,250 cal shake several times a day to make gainz, including waking up at 3am to down one.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-113357_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x2220, 467K)

All this bullshit science.

If you ate just a big mac 3 times a day you would be fine and had an active lifestyle. Thats why the drunk college bros who EAT PIZZA while you MEAL PREP don't suddenly balloon.

Big Mac + Large Fries + Large Soda + Oreo McFlurry = oh shit fatty

>I NEED an additional 3750 calories to gain weight.

Unless you're working out like a professional athlete, or are somehow ungodly tall, you do not. You're just not eating as much as you think. Count your calories and weigh your food.

Well, I'm 6'4 and was 138lbs two months ago (weighed 152 today). I'm wanting to be a volunteer firefighter and knew I needed to figure out what I need to gain weight; doctor just said I had a crazy metabolism and to pack on the calories and protein, which has been a struggle for me.

>Count your calories and weigh your food.
Thanks, desu. I try to religiously. I found a local source for cheap, fresh eggs, so I've been eating them like no tomorrow, as well as my shake.

just look at the fingers if possible, the fingers never lie

The problem I have with most fast food places is they fry their fries in processed corn based oils, which is very bad for you and causes blood pressure and heart disease, they also tend to add the oil to everything else like the burger patties.

I can never eat a whole thing of fries Idk why. I can eat potatoes and starchy food but French fries I just cannot eat for some reason. When ever I eat fast food I just order two burgers instead of a burger with fries.

Snacking between meals is the real problem. I've stopped snacking and have been losing weight despite eating fast food several times a week.

3 Big Macs a day won't make you fat. 3 Big Macs plus soda, chips, and sweets between meals will make you fat.

Something i don't want to fuck. Trans thins are the best

My general rule of thumb is that everyone is a fatty

Attached: magic.jpg (1312x824, 311K)

You can tell even from the first picture because her belly button is warped over. So shes either warped space time with her belly, or shes fat. I always assume the latter.

Any one of those things is a meal in and of itself.

That meal doesn't have enough fiber + vitamins to be healthy at. You may not get fat but you'll have terrible shits and be nutritionally deficient. Throw in some raw veggies and you're fine

correct

Most days i drink 1.5 liter soda which is 600 cal.
I find that as i have the soda to sip on through out the day i dont get cravings for all kinds of shit. For dinner i usually either eat a frozen pizza which is around 1000 cal or 150g pre cooked chicken breast which i eat with some heinz ketchup so its about 200 cal. I also often eat a cucumber with the chicken.
A McD cheeseburger is 300 cal. My TDEE is 2500 cal so i could eat 5 cheeseburgers and drink 1.5l soda and be at 2100 cal and lose weight.
I understand that junkfood is unhealthy. But i suspect that it would help some people with losing weight if CICO were explained to them and that they could eat 5 cheeseburgers and drink 1.5l soda each day and lose weight. Right now people think you need to eat nasty ass shit and run on threadmills to lose weight, but in reality you can watch TV and eat shit, just not too much shit.

WTF

>Most days i drink 1.5 liter soda
why the fuck would you do this, there is absolutely no reason to. Goddamn sugar addicted manchild

I'm and trying to bulk, but I can't fucking stomach soda (Except for an occasional can of Zevia) or high-sodium dishes like fries.

Pic related with casein powder in it is about as junky as get on the average day, except for the occasional pizza or burger.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-122818_Firefox.jpg (810x7074, 1.15M)

Not him but i did atleast 2L cola a day for some years, was skinny-fat and when i stopped with suger i lost about 20kg. Suger should be banned same with fast food.

>the quality of calories that matter
calories are a measure of energy

>2500 maintenance
A normal inactive male only needs 1500-1800 calories a day.
2500 is for someone who is fat or very active.

Now who the FUCK eats TWO FUCKING LOAVES OF BREAD a day?
Is that even possible?

Strange
I can eat fries like a motherfucker but can’t eat more than one medium sized cooked potato. At some point I can’t even swallow it anymore.

Attached: 1505893250963.jpg (960x533, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

youtube.com/watch?v=5k7ZJijIt-4&t=1h23m34s

>cicofags will defend this

Every fat person should be forced to watch this.

Big Mac's don't have much nutrition

Wait WHAT

Attached: 1529520392704.jpg (422x422, 18K)

the combination of carbs and protein makes your body add fat.

I could a several pounds of fat and meat and not gain any weight, but adding a little bit of rice would make me go blob.

most infuriating of it all - the smug, simpering expression painted on this piece of shit's blobby face.

Yes, I'm mad.

Attached: 24301478_1584013804978128_1044299678009392038_n.jpg (686x960, 33K)

Found the Jellybean Gulp Gravy

You must be new. The weight you lost could've been water. Just because the scale shows you a lower number, doesn't mean you're losing fat or body mass.

Also, you really don't need to be drinking mass gainers multiple times a day, and you sure as hell don't need to be waking up at 3am for any reason. You most likely don't have a "crazy metabolism" or are a "hardgainer"; continuing to eat 3750 kcal on top of 3 meals will cause you to become fat.

Calculate your TDEE and stick to a reasonable calorie consumption.

Attached: Kyoko_tomate.png (500x684, 220K)

My maintenance is 2800 when sedentary and 3400 when lifting 4x a week. If I actually do other shit it hits around 4000.

6'3 220 is nice sometimes

i just watched this entire thing

so is LCHF / Paleo the key to all of this?

Because you forgot the 32oz soda/fruit drink and milkshake/cookies/sundae/cone/etc. Also medium LOL.

frequency of meals/amount of sugars in meals are everything. People eat small snacks constantly throughout the day, especially a lot of sugar. They're insulin levels are constantly high so they never actually burn fat.

This isn't real. This can't be real.

Attached: 140829314624.jpg (202x141, 10K)

>this fuccboi has a gf but I don't
>that crushing realization that it's not your looks but your personality and the fact that you sit behind the PC all day after school and lifting that prevents you from getting a gf

Thanks, user! And I am new. (Week 3 of going to the gym.)

>you really don't need to be drinking mass gainers multiple times a day, and you sure as hell don't need to be waking up at 3am for any reason
Thank you, this will make it a lot cheaper for me, too.

He has a fat gf. Seriously not fucking hard; just get on OkCupid/Tinder and like every hoe until you get a match. I was an autistic NEET and still got a nice fatty who could give amazing blowjobs.

Sugary drinks up your calorie intake tremendously

She's got a mong face...I don't get it.