What's your favorite pre workout

What's your favorite pre workout

Attached: img_0261.jpg (3024x4032, 1.5M)

Black coffee

Black Cobra

Coffee

>taking preworkout

black pussy

>he doesn't buy seedy chink chemicals for his PWO

Attached: DMAA-powder-1.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Pathogen with two scoops of Creatine, feels like my face is going to melt off.

Nice choice.

Attached: 345_1000.jpg (640x1138, 107K)

Currently use myprotein's preworkout
It's decent
Strong enough to do the job
Pretty cheap
Not full of untested filler
Taste (cola) is meh, but I've never tasted a preworkout I like when there's more than one scoop in my water bottle
It's the best preworkout I've had, but I've only tried 3

>Needing shady chink shit when my psychiatrist gives me dexamphetamine, modafinil, and basically whatever I ask for provided he can prescribe it legally.
I love having ADHD and having enough to buy shit legally

fish oil

Attached: 1526504300936.jpg (796x1024, 57K)

>legal

What's the fun in that? Fucking kike doctors and their kike ""prescription"" scam.

a large black coffee because I'm not putting all that unknown shady shit in my body

I like knowing with certainty I'm taking what it says on the bottle.
I also like having no chance of being arrested for my pills.
I also like the fact that if I start going off the rails they'll cut me off before I turn into a crack head.
Good for you I guess.

>unknown shady shit

Most of the shit in (most) PWOs is well studied.

>I like knowing with certainty I'm taking what it says on the bottle.
Lab tests are cheap. I don't use my chink chemicals without a confirmation.
>I also like having no chance of being arrested for my pills.
Nothing illegal about getting chemicals shipped to the US, even if they are used for pharmaceuticals. As long as they aren't scheduled substances, buying & possessing is not a crime. Most prescription drugs are not illegal in their own right.
>I also like the fact that if I start going off the rails they'll cut me off before I turn into a crack head.
I can quit whenever I want! I just don't want to.

Sleep has always been my favorite pre-workout.

you mean not banned yet. It's the same as synthetic cannaboids, something gets banned so they change it just enough to be different. Rinse repeat until it get's banned or somebody dies. Why risk it? I probably put enough shit in my body as it is

It shouldn't be banned at all, desu. Tired of the government banning everything all the god damn time.

Attached: 41.jpg (1000x667, 61K)

for your safety. There's little to no regulations as it is on fitness supplements, they don't have to go through the same controls as food and medicine dies.

But it's your money and your body, it just always amazes me how easily people are influenced into taking all these different things and that they need them

Tren base

>for your safety.

I don't really care about that. My body is a science experiment. Now let me play with my chink research chemicals and stop banning them all the god damn time.

>Not injecting superbol directly into your eyes

take care of your body mate

I appreciate the concern, but I've literally never been in better shape.

Coffee
Oats
Banana

I've never seen anybody but dyels mixing their preworkout

I make a super shake with a shot of espresso

8 oz coconut water
1 scoop whey protein
1 scoop Macro Greens
2 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. hemp hearts
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup blueberries
2 handfuls baby spinach

Thoughts?

Dark chocolate

frog pee

Attached: 1530146515931.jpg (775x719, 104K)

Truth. Once people have been lifting for a bit they realise they don't need 101 different supplements and diet and consistency are more important

>taking preworkout
I drink powerade during my workout

i take amphetamine when i stall

Bang, most flavors

Coffee, nictotine gum

that's not good

LOLTYLER1 DOT COM DISCOUNT CODE ALPHA BLOOD RUSH

Attached: IMG_0913.jpg (1600x2000, 321K)

do you unironically think of this when you take fish oil?

i just got some original formula mesomorph. feels amazing.

tried it once, went full retard and tore my quad. not doing it again.

>my reformed tank is all cracked and fucked

greek was right... at least my hehe xd one is still going strong

somewhat similar to my breakfast shake. i'm too lazy to buy all the individual ingredients though so i mostly use some living fuel type stuff, multivitamins and whatever fruits and vegetables i have available. just bought some q10, dmae and milk thistle too which are going in the mix.

Original meso has DMAA in it, which pops for amphetamines on drug tests (some of them, anyway).

Lewd anime girls and DMAA

Attached: 1516473443421.jpg (480x600, 53K)

I'm active military, got piss tested multiple times while taking DMAA meso, nothing happened to me.

yeah i know, that's why i got it. luckily i'm not subject to drug tests. it gives me surprisingly little comedown though. i recently tried spartan rage and i pretty much spent the rest of the day in catatonic despair.

Banana and SIPs

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Creatine

Interdasting. Sounds like you've been lucky. That said, I don't know which tests it is that it fails. It is NOT an amphetamine, despite the DEA's insistence.

yeah gets me going

Attached: 94f5d1cae21bc48620519a1ca80fc52d.png (1800x1972, 715K)