What does Jow Forums think of jeff nippard Science based videos?

what does Jow Forums think of jeff nippard Science based videos?

Attached: Screenshot(21).png (950x446, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bradschoenfeld/status/881535841541214210?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's based, never talks broscience. Only downside is that he's a manlet, but that only applies to him so, all cool.

I go to him for science class
And nick strength and power for history class

He has good information, but you have to filter out that he's a manlet douche cuck, which is like 95% of the whole video.

>"Science"

Aka shitty studies done in the complete shitshow that is the "exercise science" field. Science is just another word normies jerk off to now, it doesn't have any value any more

if he is so good at science why can't he make himself taller?

Pajeet

>but you have to filter out that he's a manlet douche cuck, which is like 95% of the whole video.
Oh yes, I fucking hate when he mentions he's 4'5" and calls his viewers faggots every 2 minutes. Other than that his videos are ok

>not going to brosciencelife for science
PUSSAAAAAAY!!

>Science is just another word normies jerk off to now, it doesn't have any value any more

Well said

based

This
Pretty much all exercise science are done on untrained individuals, obese pregnant women, or "athletes" (that probably bench a solid 135) and the sample size is five people

Yo cucks, LIFTING IS SO FUCKING SIMPLE. There are a few basic principles that, if you follow, will provide you with 95%+ of the possible gains you could get from lifting. All the other bullshit barely matters
>1. progressive overload. Lift more weight over time on compounds and isolations.
>2. Bulk or cut, don't maintain for longer than necessary as a natural lifter. Want to put on muscle? Be in a calorie surplus. Want to lose fat? Deficit
>3. get enough protein. No benefit for natural athletes past 0.82g per lb of BW, even when cutting.

Meal timing, supplements, exercise selection, even programming is all fucking vapor. Following those 3 principles you WILL make gains.

Seriously, I have been lifting for 5.5 years now and during the first 3 years I was so fucking autistic about everything, then life happened and now following those rules I am having more fun in the gym than ever (not having to follow a program and can change which days I go to the gym, doing whatever I feel like in the gym as long as I get stronger on those exercises), bigger, stronger and leaner than ever. Because the rest DOES NOT MATTER.

Post body

Paki

Oh get 'em

5'10 170lb in pic, 140kg bench 200kg squat and don't deadlift anymore because I hate them (did for the first 3 years tho)

Attached: 20170603_165032-494x415.jpg (494x415, 27K)

Based dubs

miring my dude, basically goals
what routines would you rec?

I’m 5”3 (yes really shorter than Jeff Nippard) 165 lbs
150 kg bench, 200 kg squat and 250 kg dead
Not bad desu

Attached: 2593BE9F-47C3-481E-90D5-74A300156B60.jpg (1536x2048, 442K)

Any routine that has you hitting every muscle group at least twice a week that includes squats bench (and deads if u like em), pull ups (OHP is great too) and then your isos like curls and triceps extensions abs rear delts etc. I do a push pull twice a week (So I lift 4 times a week). Just make sure you're lifting more weight or doing more reps than you did last month

>progressive overload
>lift more weight on compounds and isolations

found the dyel who parrots irrelevant outdated garbage

volume and a given rate of effort is what matters for gains

>using any sort of exercise science rather than just lifting weights consistently
lol

first guy here, nice lifts and bod. Are you serious about your programming and all the science shit? Have you ever tried lifting less 'anally' like I do?

>just lift heavier bro
you literally have smaller pecs/delts/arms than me and I do meme calisthenics

My arms are 17 inches, what are yours? That would be irrelevant anyway as they are bigger now than when I was autistic about lifting

mine are literally 17.5" cold flexed, over 18" pumped
>That would be irrelevant anyway as they are bigger now than when I was autistic about lifting
Precisely, because muscle growth is heavily dependant on volume and not on le progressive overload fairy.

volume in a given intensity range is what matters

adding weight to the bar is keeping you within that intensity range as you get stronger and bigger

Not that guy, but I mean, I don't really know that much about the scientific aspects of lifting.
Doesn't more weight = more volume?
What does volume even mean?

Everything about that body screams "mediocre". My greatest fear is getting to be like that, a fucking 5/10 with the delusion that I hold some great secrets about lifting. 5 and a half years for that...

Those are really big well done. I don't disagree with what you're saying, volume is important but it's not difficult to get enough volume doing a compound movement and one additional per muscle group. Progressive overload is the focus and you can't just keep doing more and more sets, adding weight is the easiest way to go about it

Technically true but you gotta define intensity, even as high as a 30RM has been shown to provide equal gains to a 8RM or 12RM set.
I define intensity as how hard a set feels at the end, if one is close or at muscular failure that set was as productive as it possibly could be, not taking extremely low rep sets into account ofc which just have objectively less work done per set than moderat rep ranges.

More weight if not at the cost of quality reps = more volume
The problem lies in the fact that it is by far easier to just do one extra set than adding 5kg to your 5x5 bench.

You can even actually lose strength as you get more muscular, as in while getting actual myofibrillar muscle growth.
Because strength is a skill and is specific to any given exercise, volume is by far the easiest and the most reliable way to look at training

I'm not that guy, but let's see what you look like lol

baby bear mode

Attached: 1530216909008.jpg (640x513, 34K)

is this body dysmorphia or are u just actually retarded. user is legit 9/10 - 10/10

right. anyone hating on that guy's body is in straight up denial or secretly jelly and mad

:) thankers uwu

>Progressive overload is the focus and you can't just keep doing more and more sets, adding weight is the easiest way to go about it
I disagree, I was on the "just lift heavier bro" train for the longest time and I am now more muscular and fit than ever before by just doing pullups and pushups to muscular failure, the science is clear that load is irrelevant, what matters is mechanical tension and the ammount of it you have.

Technically progressive overload is not just lifting more weight in any given set, but doing more work overall, the easiest way to achieve progressive overload is to increase the ammount of sets you do, you don't even need to get any stronger from workout to workout basis, just doing more sets makes sure your muscles need to work much harder than if you just added 5% to any of your lifts.

>"the science is clear"
Exercise science is notoriously bad mein nigga

Not gonna argue but let me tell you some things. Until you are the same size or bigger/stronger than someone you really can't try and talk shit on their body. You probably have an inflated idea of what a drug free body can look like thanks to fake natties on the internet which is not your fault but you are probably seeing noob gains in your first 1-2 years of lifting and are extrapolating that progress out to 5 years. Truth is your body changes rapidly for 1-2 years then you have to work your ass off for months for every pound of muscle. You will see my friend.

twitter.com/bradschoenfeld/status/881535841541214210?lang=en-gb
It's getting better and better as time goes on t b h

Attached: DDvYHOPXcAE1o7H.jpg (1200x671, 96K)

He idolizes nigros and wants them to bonk his 56% gf. Also he obviously pins into his thighs.

spbp

Seriously, wtf is wrong with Nippard haters?

Not that nigger but I'm 6'3 with 17 inch arms at 160...bruh come get some.
YER PORRIDGE GOT ET
Good deal, work on rolling those shoulders back though bruh you gotta get those upper pecs opened up.

>6"3
>160
oof

Life is suffering

Attached: 1527379729493.jpg (500x378, 30K)

Talking about delusions, bet u are a delusional dyel that thinks his gains are linear and he will look like jeff seid in 5 years. Lurk more dyel

I can't take someone seriously who claims to be such a fitness guru but is still that damn short

>taking advice from manlets
It’s not fucking rocket science to get big lol.
Eat and lift big. Manage recovery.

>6'3 with 17 inch arms at 160

highly doubt it

if you are 160 with 17 inch arms you literally only train your arms at that height

Nah I'm weirdly built.