Tfw the gym economist doesn't understand the concept of fragility and calls me an arab

>tfw the gym economist doesn't understand the concept of fragility and calls me an arab

Attached: 85mwSki.png (583x741, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw this post is too smart for Jow Forums

Yeah I don't get it

Attached: 1525199497431.png (501x502, 89K)

Taleb is fuckin based

>tfw nassim deadlifts as much as I do
>tfw he’s also much smarter than me

Attached: 673AF5AD-D426-4093-958B-DF3703FBCA0C.jpg (210x240, 19K)

so then why does he do mixed grip?

I didn’t at first but I think op’s pic is an Arab economist who got into an argument with a non Arab about the concept of fragility who then called him an Arab.

>source: future detective

lmaoing at your life

Attached: 1484604639595.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

I am NOT an Arab. Gabish?

Attached: taleb.jpg (290x242, 17K)

Attached: taleb arab.jpg (500x616, 69K)

i read all 3 of his books, didnt read skin in game but cannot participate in this thread simple because i forgot it all already green lumber

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb

This

Attached: voting-to-destroy-the-establishment.jpg (600x251, 43K)

>tfw you realize that Taleb fails to understand ergodicity from a statistical mechanics perspective, and you begin to think that all of the academics calling him a sophist brainlet might have a point, but you still like him because of the Jow Forums memes

A bit conflicted here, lads.

>mixed grip for 120kg

Attached: assad1.jpg (143x166, 4K)

Those shoes lmao this guy is a retard.

Lebanese piece of shit

just go along for the ride, that's the Taleb fun

Attached: juju.png (1206x428, 85K)

what the fuck, is this pic real? What is he doing with rippletits. Christ is there anything Taleb cant do?

>he doesnt know

Attached: D0E308A4-FF7F-4A3C-A208-D4E93C7BF914.png (500x374, 152K)

>get In, we're going to out the skin back into.. the game.

>mfw I am starting to realize that this place is controlled by the trump guys and always was all along

lol, I am reading both the fag books now. Quite a lot of synonyms everywhere. Polite sage.

I also got to 3 diddly plates. FUCK YER I FINALLY GOT TO YOU TRUMPS SON GUY.

fug I wish I could be in the US instead of this fagnetherlands.

>Quite a lot of synonyms everywhere

Attached: 1395834246193.gif (218x228, 1.98M)

Attached: based taleb.png (525x294, 23K)

Attached: 1C75BE24-EAC1-4AED-B9BA-CF4B706E44E6.png (817x443, 34K)

>anti fragile
>40d chess
>bunch of memetic stuff

I got a feeling which team is behind most of this all. Tho perhaps at this point it is of little consequence to say.

user we all are, you're one of us now

Well you never will, you stupid fucking europoor. You will always live in your cucked state, until the day you get killed by an African. Lmaoing at your life.

I don't get what you're aiming at. Also, do you even know what a synonym is?

Taleb is a hero and also fucking hysterical
>you will never prove you're a roman with excel spreadsheets

well just nuke us already, put this pathetic piece of shit region out of its misery.

>counting the weight on other peoples bars

pathetic

based nassim

i heard he was writing the foreword for the next starting strength edition? no idea what happened to that

while i have no idea what all that stuff means, what kind of sophist would put his money where his mouth is?

Taleb is not about tawk like most of his critics. He has always put his money where is mouth is. They would call Fat Tony a brainlet as well.

>counting the bar

Attached: no mo.gif (295x221, 613K)

I am reading through the books and I am seeing a very similar sense of humor, a very similar way of viewing life...which we learned here. Reverence for the internet in his black swan book is mentioned. I am of course never sure of it all but christ. Many signs point to this. And the best part is that its fully american meritocracy. Even multicultural of sorts (though only the best of the best races seem to survive). It could be that we developed along their own lines, of even helped them, and they latched into us. Its all very fuzzy and hard to tell now really. But I dont really care. We new world order noa.

Hou je muil kankerhomo

IT NEEDS TO BE NUKED MAN

NUKED

ALL OF IT

taleb is the fucking man