I fucked a prostitute raw last night

I fucked a prostitute raw last night

Today my ground lymph nodes are swollen and painful

Do I have aids?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-29-11-49-24.png (720x1280, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXSKMN4ovCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't fuck anyone you don't know raw. Especially someone whose job is to fuck a hundred strangers.

You might have AIDS or it could be curable. Go see a professional

just take a nap and give it a few days, I'm sure it'll go away in less than a week. Then you'll be fine.

Male or female prostitute?

no. it's more likely you have the herp

Female to male HIV transmission is near zero.

>fucking a prostitute raw
I hope it kills you before you reproduce.

Go see a doctor first and get an STD panel done
Swollen lymph nodes are not a symptom of HIV infection

Even if you have an STD, it wont show up in your system for 6 months. Getting a blood panel now is a waste of time.

really?

There is literally not a single STD that has that short of an inoculation period. You just have some other kind of viral or bacterial infection.

no

It’s really hard to get it from a woman which is why it’s known as a gay disease.

>inoculation period

Attached: index.png (213x237, 8K)

The type of whore who will let you fuck her raw is not the type you should fuck raw

>Banging a prostitute without protection

Let this serve as a lesson. Hopefully you contracted something that can be treated with penicillin another antibiotic. Also it depends on the location of your swelling - STDs generally cause swelling of the groin lymph nodes.

Attached: 1424146189572.jpg (450x450, 75K)

>inoculation period
Incubation sorry, I can't into english

Attached: it was as many as four tens, and lex's stomach felt terrible.jpg (755x970, 100K)

Same thing with every other std unless you have an open herpes sore on your dick, and then it's even lower if your willie got trimmed by jews.

0.04% risk of transmission.

Don’t be butthurt about it. Pun intended.

No.
You may have something else tho

You'll be okay man. Your life's not in danger so that's the big thing, at worst youll get some curable HPV but maybe you are just feeling sick from having a late night

depens on wether you had anal sex or not, since anal sex increases the risk of skin ripping (for both) thus leading to blood exchange
PIS sex is pretty safe. The only thing safer would be lesbian scissoring

You should go to a clinic ASAP and get a rapid HIV test and some prep C. You can cure it in the early stage. Just to be safe, go.

Dick in pussy yes

If you fucked her ass or she gave you a very teethy bj then it's different

What a fucking moron you have to be to fuck a prostitute raw
Scum like you just keep spreading those shitty diseases

kek

>Do I have aids?

yes
rip gains

>PIS Sex
what does this stand for

Penis in slot

You reap what you plowed.

heh

get bj from hooker 2 months ago and now im like this
> youtube.com/watch?v=JXSKMN4ovCI

im not kiddin brehs

That is not true at all please kys

You have mono. Google it. I had the same thing. It goes away after a few days/a week on its own.

I am surprised nobody in the thread mentioned it yet... If you want you can go to the doctor but all he will do is prescribe some anti biotics.