Worst curve (rejection) of your life?

Also, how long can someone who just started lifting and can bench 110 be able to bench 225? I'm 6'1.5 160 lbs

Attached: IMG_0493.jpg (750x1072, 118K)

stop talking like a nigger

the time i went on a tinder date one night, got her snapchat etc. then saw the next day that she was with her boyfriend

i blocked her after that

Mine have been pretty tame. It's usually the "It's not you, it's me." So I just pull a George Costanza for the hell of it and peace out.

You have to bench 115 first

Yeah.... eat more. Take lots of t-dick in the butt. Gives more gains

Get on a linear progression like SS and see

I asked out a hot barmaid at a pool bar one time and she was all like 'yeah, sure I'd love to' so I went to put my drink down with my bros and then went back up to get her number and she literally pretended I wasn't there. I don't mean just gave me the cold shoulder. I mean put on an incredibly convincing act that I just didn't exist.

She served the dude next to me, blanked me to my face, served the dude to the other side of me, looked straight fucking through me and just carried on serving other people. It was a very fucking surreal experience.

I was a little tipsy, I guess, so rather than just being immediately like 'well fuck this and fuck you!' and heading back to my buddies I stood there wondering what the fuck was happening. I guess her friend, who was working the other side of the bar, saw me standing there and came over and said 'yeah, it's not happening dude, she just doesn't have the heart to say no to ugly dudes so... you can go now'

I'm not even unattractive. Haven't thought about that since it happened until right this moment. Still don't know what the fuck was going on. I think it's probably the worst one I've ever had just for the sheer callousness of it. Maybe she was playing some fucked up game Idk.

>'yeah, it's not happening dude, she just doesn't have the heart to say no to ugly dudes so... you can go now'
But she has the heart to pretend you're not there right to your face

Holy shit, that's brutal OP.

>she just doesn't have the heart to say no

And women have the gall to wonder why men are resentful?

Asked out high school oneitis after being a major nice guy to her all semester (i was super naive back then) and she said no and laughed like she couldn't believe I asked her that. Said bye and drove home. Never spoke to her again. Yep I'm a total pussy beta. it supplemented my fear of rejection 100-fold and crushed my already weak self esteem. I'm over her completely but the experience definitely fucked me up. On a positive note it also made me realize that I'm fundamentally ugly and unattractive so now I just smash fatties and other ugly chicks. No shame.

Attached: 1524086283359.jpg (701x327, 66K)

Bruh that guy called you uggo. What a bitch.

What

I'm 152lb 6ft 15% bf and can bench 210lb for a rep.should hit 2pl8 in 2 weeks, chest used to be my weakest area but after really focusing on it I made good progress.
Flat bench is easy to progress in. Here's a routine I like

A
Bench Press 1x4 or 4x1, then deload and focus on form doing something like 5x5
Slight incline seated OHP 10x10
wide grip upright row SS facepulls 10x10
Ezbar curls SS tricep rope extensions 10x10

B
Sumo deadlift 1RM
Neutral grip pullups 10xF (3min rest)

Alternate days and rest when needed.

>went in to some artsy film/record store and bought Eraserhead on blu ray.
>get to front desk
>cashier is cutie girl who starts having a conversation with me about david lynch and how shes seen all of his films other than eraserhead and that he has his own coffee brand while i pay
>keeps giving me eye contact and smiling
>instantly think to myself afterwards 'fuck she seemed kind of interested, should have tried something'
>decide to go back the next day
>spend 10 minutes pretending to browse blu rays
>visibly sweating while working up the courage to talk to her
>the shop is almost closing
>shes at the front till
>go to front desk
>"uh-uh-y-yeah hi, i came in here yesterday. im not here to buy anything this time, I-i just wanted to ask if you want to come for coffee with me"
>had some stupid joke in my head about maybe getting some of david lynch's brand
>completely forget about it due to spaghetti being spilled
>she looks at me wide eyed in silence
>just turns sideways and says 'oh my god' and drinks from her bottle of water
>ignores me for like 10 seconds
>im stood there in unbearably uncomfortable silence
>her female cashier friend is giggling
>"y-yeah as soon as i left i thought i should have asked you"
>mutters "i have a boyfriend"
>"o-oh that sucks. okay''
>im still stood there sweating
>she runs off in to the back room giggling
>heart sinks
>walk out of the store feeling defeated while the male store clerk looks at me with pity
>walk to the bus stop bench and just sit there for an hour re-playing the scenario in my head
>realise i should have just said something the first day
Thinking back to it still makes me feel uneasy and autistic but im better now. Im stronger.

Attached: 1511985274113.jpg (261x209, 9K)

Wow, women are bad people, not like everyone didn't know that already.

People are bad people

Women are bad "people".

Women are silly creatures

I feel for you bro. Hope you didn't cry too hard. What do you think was wrong with you? That cunts boyfriend is probably an asshole anyway.

At least you did it bruh. See, you're still alive. Rejection is funny, not sad

>What do you think was wrong with you?
nothing. Her friend was nodding when i asked her for coffee, as in to signal that she should have done it. The cutie just handled it poorly.
I use it as fuel for workouts. Whenever i dont feel like going all out or doing a set i'll think back to that moment.

Bottom convo of course. Idk what happened we were getting on fine and even arranged a meet, I had to cancel though and now she’s gone afk.

Should I message again? Should I wait a week and message? Or should I just forget about it competely?

First girl I’ve talked to properly btw plz be gentle :(

Attached: 21B489EE-C492-41A7-98D9-B0E2E923594E.jpg (1125x2436, 169K)

Why would her friend be nodding if she already had a gf? If you're sure that's what happened, then that's really not that bad. You were probably dyel as fuck back then anyway

Oh guess I’d mention that after I said I couldn’t meet on that day she snapped me saying no problem yeah we’ll sort another day out and talked a bit but then she didn’t reply one day and her reply after that was sorry I was busy with work I haven’t forgotten about you and my next reply hasn’t been opened yet

>No squats

Women are retarded. She probably thinks you were trying to ghost

I had a hospital appointment which I forgot about :(

Should I message again bro? Plz help, i Don’t wanna be alone

It took me 4 months to go from 130lb 3x5 bench to 210lbs. 5'10. Was 190lbs at start and 210 lbs at the end

Just wait dude she said she’s busy with work

If she was ignoring you I don't think she would've bothered apologizing. Something might've happened to her or her phone.

If you do message her again make it sound concerned, like "you okay?" or something like that.

forget about her. She

A. Wants you to chase her. She gets high from the attention of being desired by men and is intentionally ignoring you so you pursue her. She will most probably flake on meeting up with you

B. She is a cunt who took it personally and is getting all butthurt when you told her you couldnt make it. She thinks she shits golden eggs and that her time is priceless. Do you really want to be involved with a woman like that?

C. Has another guy in the picture and sees you as a second choice. Self explanitory.

Welcome to dating! This is what 90% of attractive women will act like if you're not rich or chad. You want to be involved in women who are interested in meeting up with you and will meet you half way. Women who are jerking you around are as good as worthless my dude. BIN HER

girl i had a class with added me on tinder recently
only interaction we had in class is when she high-fived me once
i got her number off tinder, asked her to go play pool at a bar, and got no response

what next?

Nono. She was busy on the first time she took long to reply which I replied to. This time however she has has definitely been there as I’ve seen some stories.

Think I might go with the ‘you okay?’ desu

>catch qt in my lab glance at me a lot
>she stays after one time with me and we leave together
>starts talking to me about lifting and stuff
>feels good
>am autistic so i later asked my friends what that meant
>they said she likes me
>ask her out next time
>says she's busy
this was the first and only time i've asked a girl out because i thought it was a sure deal. feels bad

it should take you a little over a year

Thanks for the advice boyos. You and everyone else, I think I’m gonna just throw in a random short message sometime next week and if she doesn’t reply I’ll just leave it.

Ngl it kinda hurts though :( this is the first person I actually talked to for more than a few days and she seemed nice

>Should I message again bro?

Nah, if she wants you, she'll come back. Don't play her little game.

Just reading the thread and not the dude you're replying to, but that easily could've been a lie.

I have scoliosis so I don't fuck with that shit. Sumo DL are great for your legs and ass anyways

Should have told the boyfriend his girl was a whore who goes on tinder for for meals and dates..

Do you want but I wouldn’t text her again til she answers, and if you do I especially wouldn’t say that it comes off as desperate

Fuarkkkkkkk.

Any recommendations on what you would?

My last text to her was “just landed in England, what’s the motive princess?” She hasn’t opened that yet

Just let it ride, buddy. Trust us.

Why would you assume that her boyfriend is a cunt? I mean, assuming she even has one.

>start in a new lecture during the year
>9,5/10 qt grill i have seen a few times, and already fell for
>try to talk to her a bit, shes damn goodlooking, but shy introverted and doesnt talk much (even with friends)
>talk a bit during the year

prom.jpg incoming
>autist bros basically dare me to ask her out
>have talked to her a few times and taken the bus with her and her friends (im on really good terms with her girl friends) a few times
>meet her randomly one day in the corridor, chat a bit and ask her out
>pissingmyself.gif
>but I did it, and she said sure, and looked kinda surprised

>months later, talked a bit more, went to prom together
>was really fun, and she told me she enjoyed after a goodbye-hug
>we drank wine, discussed a wide variety of topics, laughed, joked and eye contact
>next morning talk to her at school, just a few sentences
>oneitis.com

>few days later meet her again, she ghosted me, and talked with her friends while I passed her...
>ghost.png
>cripplingdepresssion.mp4

>she keeps ghosting me
>dont eat shit
>become sick
>whydoesthishappentome.rar
>start lifting more and become stronger than ever, during next months

>finally approach her again, and talk with her sometimes, but she seems really distant
>decide to talk some more, and get a bit closer and ask her out again
>really hard to talk to, cuz rarely meet her, and she extrovert and always with her friends

>finally feel I have talked enough to her to ask her out
>first chance were alone
>wanna go out and eat sometime or something?
>sure, if i have time, we can plan it on messenger or something like that
>she surprised, and not euphoric about it, but whatever

>ask her out on messenger a few weeks later (when I have time)
>"No, I cant, I have to babysit my brother :/"
>REEEEE
>heart broken again,

This is my tragic story, for anyone who read, hope you found it interesting or funny, if not, i dont care.
Tried talking and asking out again, but never asked, cuz she seemed not interested

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 27K)

I trust you :(

Guess I’ll do some skipping to drown my sorrows

>I asked out a hot barmaid

You brainlet. Asking out a girl who's working is a horrendous strategy, especially if she works at a bar. She's not allowed to leave, she's obliged to be courteous, and she's been conditioned to see the customers as volatile, super-powered infants.

If it makes you feel any better, plenty of guys before you got that same runaround from the bar staff.

Attached: 1526430403469.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Hey is boring as fuck and won't work unless you're out of her league

At least you learnt your lesson. There is no second chance with women, you have to strike when the iron is hot. I had to learn the hard way too, but it gets better user.

I liked your story user

What the fuck is wrong with women?

Honestly, I wish that women would just outright tell you they're not (or no longer) interested, so you don't have to keep pretending that you give a shit about them and can just move on.

this. fuck wiggers

preach

>completely fall for this christian qt3.14
>both of us are hella shy at the time
>every friend I had told me to go for it and how she'd totally say yes
>never work out the balls to actually talk to her but get her snapchat
>I go full retard
.>give her a nice long paragraph on why I like her and why she should go on a date with me
>responds with a black screen and literally nothing more than "Thanks, but lets just be friends"

Attached: 1530159754085s.jpg (250x232, 6K)

They have everything to lose and nothing to gain by being honest. Sucks for us in the moment, but it's the nature of the dynamic. Even the ones who aren't trying to exploit men or grab at attention don't want to deal with a dude exploding over a direct rejection or worse.

> pretending that you give a shit about them

kek.

The easiest way to deal with that: "Nah."

This will hurt her really bad because it will make her think you only wanted to use her for sex, even though I'm sure you didn't.

Attached: 1529583374491.png (533x624, 217K)

Women are property

Why would he want her to think badly of him?

Because it's already not going to work out. You can't be friends with someone who rejects you. You might as well sow the seeds of evil on the way out.

Attached: 1529271273950.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Who hurt you user?

That only works if she cared about his opinion of her. Girls care about what attractive guys think, not reactive dudes who phone post love letter essays to girls they're not dating.

It's about as powerful as a fat chick saying she'll never fuck you, or the Ugandan govt declaring you can never visit their country.

Who hasn't? It feels good to be a total bastard sometimes.

Attached: 1529527450923.png (396x400, 58K)

its okay user, you didnt know, and now you do. thats a pretty good lesson to learn

>That only works if she cared about his opinion of her.

They still care a little bit, even if you aren't that attractive. It totally destroys them if they're just playing hard to get.

Attached: 1530116371053.png (1080x750, 431K)

I did this to a girl in person and she never deleted me on fb. Now she's engaged to some gross fucking old guy. I was never sure if she was trying to line me up for some side dick or leading me on but she acted all pissy whenever she saw me around from then on.

But the last time I spoke with her we were eye fucking and smiling at each other and her sugar daddy shot her a dirty look.

Alright user tell your story, you obviously got rejected pretty badly

in this situation i feel it would of been best to let dead men lay, but i admire your persistence and courage

>she was too innocent to even think like that
>MFW that's the exact reason I had a soul crushing love for her

Attached: silentgeneration.jpg (843x604, 94K)

>in HS
>friends invite me out to "teen night" at local night club
>15-18 only
>I'm 17
>all my friends are dancing and having a good time, I'm awkwardly following around my one male friend like a scared puppy
>"hey bro go ask that chick is she wants to dance!"
>tap her on shoulder
>"do you want to dance?"
>she makes "i can't hear you" sign
>rest my hand on her shoulder, lean in and yell in her ear "DO YOU WANT TO DANCE?!"
>she literally screams and runs away
>mope my way back to my friend and buy a $9 red bull from the bar
>see her talking to her group of thots
>approach 3 other girls throughout the night, every one of them gives me pic related face and ignores me

I still don't know what I did wrong tbqh fampai

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1000, 350K)

She was probably just really shy user. If you would have taken it slower, you wouldn’t have scared her off.

seppuku
if she was interested she'd have messaged back. accept and move on. get some other tinder sloot

>in HS
>have crush on the same guy for multiple years
>he's very quiet and reserved
>try to talk to him a couple of times since we're both into hunting

>a friend tells me later that i was brought up in conversation during a party he attended
>he added that he hoped i wouldn't talk to him again because "she's weird and gross"

;-;

Attached: image.jpg (500x364, 21K)

>TFW she turned you down for a 30 year old boomer

Attached: 1530283239943.jpg (847x801, 246K)

worse, she turned me down for a 40 year old boomer. we're both in our mid twenties.

They care what most people think of them; someone who does behavior as supremely unattractive as that guy isn't most people.

At most, you'll just be another blip on her radar of unfuckable dudes that she'll forget about in a week.

well played user. you did all the right things.
some people have issues.
classic case of 'it ain't you it's her'

Don't wanna get too into detail but
>Was texting thick chick
>It was the first girl I'd ever gotten that far with so it was all new territory, no idea how to approach it
>Complimented her nonstop, which is fucking beta mode
>Always asked her to do stuff, which she of course refused
>I was kind of better looking than her, so even though I fucked up every step of the way she kept coming back or maybe she liked the attention
>Eventually realized I had fucked up enough for smashing her to be impossible so I blocked her and now pretend like none of it ever happened
Still cringe at how I handled the whole thing. Oh well, everyone is bad when they first try something.

Attached: 1529816356156.png (467x359, 226K)

>Always asked her to do stuff, which she of course refused
Kek what would you ask her to do?

I can't. I'm getting Jow Forums to move on with my life.

Attached: 1528983821388.jpg (228x221, 39K)

Do it bitch

p-please be my hunting GF

Attached: 1529441404907.jpg (600x592, 93K)

>At most, you'll just be another blip on her radar of unfuckable dudes that she'll forget about in a week.

That's all you were going to be anyway, so as I said, you might as well be an evil bastard.

If you can make the world a little bit worse, you might as well do it, because there's no grand prize for righteousness. You don't win the game by being an upstanding person.

Attached: 1529454361891.gif (128x128, 152K)

i'm still in the overweight range
sorry

Holy shit kek

Real talk Girls who make this face should get curbstomped

Yeah, I know all that now. This was years ago when I was really trying to just get out their and approach women. I didn't really have any idea what I was doing.

So? I've been looking for a girl who wants to do redneck shit with me for such a long time. I'm so tired of dealing with ultra-liberal latte drinkers.

Attached: 1529075970166.jpg (423x613, 50K)

One petty thing I do is flirt with her infront of her boyfriend to the point where I plant seeds of doubt in his head. Make the new guy think you used to fuck and that she has eyes for you. Works well if you're better looking and he's already insecure for some reason and is subconsciously looking for a reason to distrust her.

>thinking i'll trust a man to accept me in my current overweight state after years of browsing /fit
Yeah nah, landwhales (including me) don't deserve love. I need this self-flagellating hate in order to feel any motivation at all.

It's a face of pure disgust. Which is basically, instinctively, the worst fucking thing a guy can be greeted with after he's summoned up the plums to go and approach a girl he's interested in.
They'd do less damage if they pulled out a fucking gun and shot you in the face.

With one grimace a girl can utterly demolish a budding young man's self-esteem for years. It's fucking brutal and way, way too much power for an empty headed little cock-tease to wield.

A lot of young guys need a sympathetic older brother figure to take them by the shoulders and give them the rundown on these coozes, especially since fathers are typically so absent now.

Why is life the way it is? I'll let you use my exceedingly rare Gamemaster in .257 Roberts.

Attached: 1529199385618.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

>They'd do less damage if they pulled out a fucking gun and shot you in the face.

Whenever I go to grab my gun and give it to them so they can shoot me, they run away and scream like I'm going to shoot them.

Attached: 1529882810881.jpg (351x344, 17K)

>You don't win the game by being an upstanding person.

Depends on what the game is. If it's attracting girls, being a spiteful fuck blows up in your face and eventually poisons your whole personality. If it's maximizing personal happiness, being an evil bastard to people for petty shit is self-defeating.

Most people I could describe as righteous act they way they do because they believe it's valuable in itself, not out of some transactional benefit.

Ha that reminds me
>in psychology 101 bc interdastkng
>some uggo tries to talk to me
>don’t make eye contact and reply with short sentences
>she smiles at me, wanting cock
>shake my head and walk away
Learn to take a hint and you won’t get hurt all the time, ugly bitch.

>Most people I could describe as righteous act they way they do because they believe it's valuable in itself, not out of some transactional benefit.

I used to believe that, but if the outcomes are the same regardless, then what inherent value does it have? I'm not trying to use righteousness as a token, but if there were a God, why would he test the righteous so much?

Maybe I won't wake up tomorrow. That'd be nice.

Attached: 1529970284651.jpg (841x898, 157K)

>she stopped replying
Ouchie buddy, just remember that happiness comes from being true to yourself and not from other people.

You just need to keep at it until you are used to rejection. Some women will just plain not want anything to do with you and that's OK just keep at it and some of them will respond to you positively and then you will gain confidence.

she said she had a boyfriend though, how did you get rejected?

>pure consequentialism

user no. The ultimate outcome for all of us is the same: death.

>if there were a God, why would he test the righteous so much?

You don't need a belief in God or a just, karmic universe to value ethical behavior. I don't believe in either but value the latter.