How the fuck is she engaged to a guy who looks like he posts on /mu/

how the fuck is she engaged to a guy who looks like he posts on /mu/

Attached: 7829F6DE-4839-4BC2-8A8B-32F6B423D3F7.jpg (908x1057, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=ariana grande&max-results=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she
user...

That’s Ariana Grande

ari and pete are cute together

within a few years they'll divorce like all celebrity musicians do, especially at their age

A girl who puts that much effort into her looks is obviously self conscious. She probably feels more comfortable being with someone who isn't traditionally that attractive. That's just speculation though. I have no idea who this girl is or what the guy looks like.

If you keep up with her boyfriend I assume you know by now that he also has a MONSTER cock. He’s tall, rich and famous. He ain’t even that bad looking if you can look past the pasty skin, he’s got decent facial structure.

So yeah, he ain’t as bad as you might think

he also had BPD

>rich and famous
he's hardly rich, he's on SNL not Seinfeld or Friends, just listen to SNL cast members who've left the show talk about how shitty the pay is

as for famous...outside of SNL watchers no, he's not

Literally what the fuck does this have to do with fitness?

Attached: confused anime girl 2.jpg (853x480, 31K)

BIG
DICK
ENERGY

Is the new height, face, frame

This guy is right.

>not rich
>not really that famous outside of his specific circles
>not Jow Forums
>anemic mong face

I'm excited for the mental gymnastics the incel posters will perform to qualify why he's getting high status girls and they're stuck at level 0.

Why do so many women go for the bimbo look?

Attached: mfw_sleeping_on_a_saturday_night.png (668x506, 303K)

he's also 6'2

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 8.58.47 PM.png (938x940, 456K)

The bimbos are more visible, since they choose attention-seeking lifestyles.

Not sure if they look in the mirror or not

Attached: 20180629_140439.png (1080x1358, 1.04M)

Nothing. This board is unsalvagable.

Because they live only for boy's attentions.

I had the same question as op. Nigga looks like an average joe. But of course hes rich and according to ari hes packing a 10 incher. Fucking slut. Just what i would expect after getting blacked.

Attached: 1530244314906.jpg (2048x1536, 142K)

>he thinks women are accurate reporters of penis size

A woman's report of a penis is just a reflection of what she thinks of the person it's attached to. He could easily have a 5 incher.

his bulge

Attached: C7E61FA6-6AA7-4FE6-A6FC-E1016481662C.jpg (273x283, 33K)

It's simple, Jow Forumsizens will never admit it, but personality matters.

She was known for being a slut and cheating on people she dated to the extent of having sex with guys in her trailer on set where people could hear them.

>he's rich

He's really not. He has less than a million. Grande's net worth is close to 50 million.

Sorry mate that's a cell phone

source?

>He cares what some teenage pop star rotisserie does with her life.
Lmaoing at you right now, faggot, why don't you put down Seventeen magazine and mow my lawn

Attached: 1530303647366.png (600x438, 47K)

Are you serious? She looks like this and fucked niggers.

Attached: ariana.gif (400x472, 2.69M)

do guys like innocent looking girls like Ari or more sexy looking girls like pic related?

Attached: tumblr_osjxgpVETR1vtxukpo1_1280.jpg (1050x1050, 70K)

Pete representing us lanklets with his 10 inch shlong

She looks like some maid's daughter

I don't doubt she did that stuff dude but I wanna know the details which is why I want the soruce

Just Hollywood rumors from that anonymous celebrity blog that gained notoriety a few years back. The person that runs it seems to get things right before they hit the news so people take it as credible rumors.

Even the cast of "Victorious" the show she was known was reportedly always doing something and had apparently filmed some reasons while on drugs. She even apparently slept with one of the producers while she was underage where he liked it when she talked like a little girl even doing a voice for it. This is believable since people at Nick have had documented issues of pedo stuff going on with them covering it up, especially with Dan Schiender who was known as the biggest one and was finally fired from the company after the whole #metoo thing.

maybe she is in love with him?
i have seen high tier women with some average looking guys
you just have to search boys

>Ari
>innocent looking

She looks like she puts cum in her coffee, mate.

Attached: are these niggas serious.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

>He's rich
He's not. He's done fuck all outside of SNL. Ariana easily makes 20-50x what he does.
>He's got a huge dick
1. There is no way Ariana would have known this before they had sex.
2. Ariana isn't going to say her boyfriend has a small dick after releasing a song where she talked about "swaying from side to side"
>He's famous
He's most famous for darting ariana grande. Most of the world couldn't tell you what he did before this.

It's all personality, and all the incelposters from Jow Forums aren't going to perform some heavy mental gymnastics to COPE with the fact that the reason they can't get girls is not because they don't look like CHAD, it's because they are shitty people in general who spend all their time on a chinese basketweaving forum.

Attached: 1344878007646.jpg (300x345, 48K)

in reality this is the true answer
for some reason people just cannot accept it
idk why

Because you can't lift your way into having a good personality.

Don't listen to this obvious incel COPE. Notice how no one is posting links - just made up bullshit. They can't believe the fact that this lanklet FUCKS ariana while they LIFT and FAP ALONE.

>She's not fucking CHAD? Then she must be fucking NIGGERS in her TRAILER
Can you believe some of the shit some people post?

she looks like she's 16 here tho m8

Attached: pete-davidson-ariana-grande-getty-510x600.jpg (510x600, 98K)

true to some extent
i have met people that changed their personalities completely
it can be done

Why the fuck would girls talk about a guys dick in public like that? Holy fuck

Those legs look elderly

16-year-olds are huge whores though. Most of them have already done anal at that point.

She dated this manlet nigger, retard.

Attached: big-sean-proposing-ariana-grande-ftr.jpg (600x600, 66K)

yeah, a 16 year old that puts cum in her coffee.

What do you mean making stuff up? I told them what the source was with the blog that is well-known for celeb news.

The pedo stuff and Dan Scheider are also well-known, having a whole documentary about the pedo casting couch in Hollywood with a large amount given to what happened at Nickelodeon. There's even a filed police report by one of the former cast members from the old show "All That".

crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=ariana grande&max-results=8

The blog.

Sauce?

Well looks like a trap

once again white trash chad winning the rigged game

Attached: oomph.png (1814x627, 1.78M)

A lot of people (i.e: subclinical narcissists) have trouble accepting that their problems, unhappiness and failures stem from themselves, and not some convenient outside factor (Judeofeminist cabal controlling the world, lookism, Chad)

I bet you post on Yahoo Answers.

nope

Blatant lie lmao celebrity e-statters need to be gassed

>That’s Ariana Grande
The fuck happened to her face?