Exposed

who's better looking!!!????

Attached: unknown1.png (526x417, 287K)

whos that fuckin bug on the right?
disgusting

Attached: sad_man.jpg (678x613, 20K)

Man on the left would spot me. Boy on the right probably has wrists like my 3 year old cousin and can barely hold a fucking barbell, honestly.

Fuck. The guy on the right looks like he's been left to die in a hamper. He's been sniffing braps and feeding off shit stains for a good 2+ decades

who is that fucking chad on the left? god I wish I had him as my bf..... add me Edda 1488#6590

Fuaaaaark. the guy on the right looks like a lizard after he smoked weed

The left one's face actually developed instead of falling downwards like right's

Why does the guy on the right look like a boomer?

Attached: 1530150011041.png (380x349, 70K)

someone tell fuckin retard on the right to take a fuckin shower what a dirty fucking cunt

>all this samefagging

fuck off you toddlers this is a gentleman's board

the guy on the left is really fucking hot he looks like my ex boyfriend if your even in Jork germany let me know

>that 25 yo boomer who accuses samefag but quotes nobody

That's beyond being developed, I'm almost sure its photoshoped.

>proper, healthy, horizontal facial growth has become so rare that it looks shopped
damn

This guy is too attractive on the left... if he works out a little more he'd mog me out of existence

the fucker on the right looks ugly as shit. Seriously whoever that is get a better haircut, or get a balaclava because you a ugly as fuck.

The guy on the left has a chad fucking jawline, you win.

the shape of his head would look best with a really short hair cut, the closer to buzz cut the better.

>get a better haircut
funny way of typing "get a LeFort III"

damn i really am 25 nice guess

Sweet, thanks for telling me that user you made my night

left guy wins on everything but hair (that doesn't mean right guy's hair is good)

Attached: image.jpg (317x464, 53K)