How do i get farmers strength without actually farming?

how do i get farmers strength without actually farming?
i was helping someone build a deck and i got embarrassingly tired after only hammering a couple dozen nails

Attached: ass fan.jpg (990x830, 132K)

You're father should have raised you better.

Not being a little bitch helps

Get a manual labor job and take it seriously. Make sure nutrition and sleep are on point as well. Earn many shekels and grow strong core, forearms, and sausage fingers

Attached: FB_IMG_1527531568256.jpg (473x552, 62K)

Work on cardio to build stamina.

So basically, actually farm

i already have a big money desk career. im considering starting a meme routine like p90x just to move around for an hour everyday

Starting strength but don't drink the milk

P90x is an ok choice. But the true path to glory is heavy compound lifts

Attached: fit-starter-pack-starting-strength-basic-barbell-training-3rd-edition-5633746.png (500x622, 117K)

being big and muscular is partly why i have no stamina in the first place

Your father should have taught you better english.

Start fucking fat cows from the local Curves.

Just do like half an hour of HIIT a day if you're lacking stamina. It's that easy.

Why do idiots like you come here to ask common sense questions?

Want to get farmer strength? Emulate farm work. Fuck off

What is she trying to accomplish here?

Haul wheelbarrows with concrete 8 hrs a day

Transmission of braps over a greater distance

Check out those fine-ass wide planks

Be a labor cuck

People on these threads are breaking your balls, here is a serious answer. Do something like Dan John's Easy Strength Routine with some LISS. But do it every day.

My routine:
Original Strength Preset (Rolls, Crawls)
Warm-up Circuit: KB Swing 15/Goblet Squat 5/Push-up 5 (2-3 circuits)

Deadlift (your choice) 2x5
Squat (your choice) 2x5
Press (your choice) 2x5
Row or Pullup (your choice) 2x5 (or max pullups)
Farmer's walk (various distances and implements, use what's available - trap bars, dumbbells, etc.)

30 mins Airdyne (HR in the 130's)
Original Strength Post Reset

This should take you approx 1 hour (sometimes a little longer), under an hour if you are moving quickly between sets (no more than 1:30, 2 minutes). You should be using say 75% of your max (start lite). Use simple cycling (stay at a weight for two workouts, do that say ten times, then start the next cycle 10 or twenty pounds heavier). Add 10 lbs to lower excercises and 5 to upper. Train as many days a week as you can (5 seems to be the sweet spot, no less than 3, 4 and 6 are fine, 1 day off is required).

You will not shatter any records with this, but you will be overall body strong and fit. I can't win any competitions, but I can walk into my basment and pull 495x5 and bench 315x5 in streetclothes with no warmup. I do judo I feel really strong on the mat as well., I'm 43 and I feel great. I carried a refrigerator up 5 flights of stairs (with straps of course) a week ago and felt fine.

not OP, but i'm wondering how long you've done this for? I'm interested in doing this after hearing someone on the JRE podcast talk about it.

A couple of years. I experimented with Power to the People. Different Sources (the Easy Strength Book, Phil Maffetone, etc.) really solidified it for me as a way to train. This is great because it will not make you A+ at anything, but it will make you B+ to A- at a lot of things. I'm never sore (after the first week or so) if I go on vacation. It's a really low energy way to train. You feel better when you are finished your workout than when you started.

Factory fag here, I regularly work 12 hour shifts on some pretty demanding stations at my workplace. I've reached 20k steps on a regular 8 hour shift, I use a lot of heavy and light tools to maintain and clean machinery and shit.

Never really feel tired from it, at least if I had a good night(or day) sleep and keep to my own paste, but when I first started there I got exhausted pretty fast on a daily basis. If I'm doing some construction during the summer, I am typically the one who does non stop carrying of planks and materials or who hammers away.

Nothing I recommend doing for life though, you waste your back crazy fast and the traits/skills you gain have less value today for each generation that passes.

how to cure swamp ass 101

Making me hard, and she nailed it

Attached: 1527649630983.gif (250x250, 992K)

max comfort. I'm surprised guys dont find enjoyment in doing that too

Reincarnate as a farm boy who's genetically gifted and can acquire brute strength just by doing farm work 10 hrs a day. If you want better endurance, do cardio. If you want to get stronger, work on the big three. It's not hard faggot.

Damn. Panties dropped but still on is a huge fetish of mine.

>hammering nails is farmer strength
how dyel are you

>the traits/skills you gain have less value today for each generation that passes.
ehh only somewhat true, right now yes you cant make the dollar as easily as say 10-20 years ago but there is going to be a very large shortage of skilled tradesmen in the next 10-20 aswell as most of the people still doing this shit are nearing retirement age. and my fellow millennials dont know how to do jack fucking shit for themselves when it comes to home or auto repair or renovation. an honest contractor who really knows his shit and can run a business will always have high value

airing out the ax-wound